Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

somebody please +rep zissou for me...he just saved me a ton of money! And btw, I'm pretty sure the two items SC40724 and the 1966's are mislabeled and should be the other way around, at least according to the pictures! Either way, we'll see when my jeans arrive...

the SC40724 are actually the 1966's...you can see on the patch in the pictures...and the SC471966N are actually the SC40724 which is why they have the star on back pocket and same patch as you see on the Japanese websites!

So either the pictures are wrong, or the labels are wrong. Either way, I have a size 30 coming and I'm going to love them! lol

hey guys if anyone interested, revolve forward has sale for sugarcanes, just got an email, prices are pretty low!

http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/Brands.jsp?d=M&c=Sugar+Cane

posted already along with an additional 30% discount but thanks

Ok now I'm really interested in what I actually ordered...if I were to go by the product code then its the SC40724, but I'm hoping I get the 66's...I figure they just got the pictures wrong but who can really tell until the jeans arrive? lol it'll be an interesting time when we all start getting our pairs in! 2day free shipping, but "Guaranteed by Thursday the 21st"...I see what they did there...

^Nope not yet but it listed the delivery date under the shipping options next to each option respectively...Not sure how accurate it is though...

EDIT: this mad rush reminds me of that attic sale a few years ago that had 50% off already below retail prices...

the SC40724 are actually the 1966's...you can see on the patch in the pictures...and the SC471966N are actually the SC40724 which is why they have the star on back pocket and same patch as you see on the Japanese websites!

So either the pictures are wrong, or the labels are wrong. Either way, I have a size 30 coming and I'm going to love them! lol

Do you think they may have also mixed up the measurements, or just the pictures/product codes? I sent them an email to make sure they don't send me Union Stars.

Thanks for the +reps, guys. Glad to help you out. I hope you all got something good (that fits!).

Chan- have you checked rakuten for Edo Ai jeans? I've seen some on there recently.

Thanks for the +reps, guys. Glad to help you out. I hope you all got something good (that fits!).

Chan- have you checked rakuten for Edo Ai jeans? I've seen some on there recently.

zissou sir, you're costing me a lot of money... now I might even have some edo ais coming in :(

Do you think they may have also mixed up the measurements, or just the pictures/product codes? I sent them an email to make sure they don't send me Union Stars.

sixsails, let us all know their response when they reply! I don't mind either way what I get, but the 66's will fit me a lot better in that case...

zissou sir, you're costing me a lot of money... now I might even have some edo ais coming in :(

No, I am saving you money :) That is good, because I want to see some Edo Ai evo. I think they'll be my next pair, but I really shouldn't buy them until I beat up my two current pairs.

i havent checked lately. dont really need anymore pairs at the moment but if the price was right ill def get another pair as i had to sell my pair cause they were too big