Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

Word. Reason I'm asking is because I've started to put my foot down on bad behavior with prissy-women nowadays. Like last Friday, my ex and I went out to dinner and she had the most bitchy attitude. I wanted to eat pizza and I guess she was expecting some really expensive Italian restaurant but I wanted to go to a cheap bar. She kept giving me shit and making comments. End of night comes around and she wants to "see" my new apartment. I'm actually in between apartments right now, so I'm staying at a cheap place and I asked her to not make any big expectations. She gives me shit about if I'm making so much money, why am I living at a cheap place. Long story short, I get really fed up and told her to go home right then and there. You should have seen the look on her face when she walked back to the elevator. I haven't heard from her since but I seriously could give a fuck.

You took her to Pizza-La? LOL.

By telling her off proper, she is probably more attracted to you now.

I feel you on chickenheads, remember this time last year or so? I moved into this little shack because I needed a place fast, so I went back to the same building I lived in during college. I had good memories of sexing up my ex-girlfriend day and night in that apartment, so I went for the memory lane thing and moved back in. I had a chickenhead girlfriend who didn't spend a single cent on me, and was pretty useless for help otherwise, but she was excellent in bed and my friends all approved of her, so I kept her around for like 2 months and milked it. Eventually it came to one of those kinds of situations though, where she must've had designs on getting something and I asked her if she really thought she was that special, and she stormed off. She'd been wearing some pretty wack clothes the last 2 or 3 times she came over and it annoyed me, so there wasn't any heartbreak.

The upside to that little shack I lived in though, was this weird college girl neighbor I had. She was a different exgf's friend and she had a boyfriend of her own, but whenever I cooked something or she did, we'd give each other a bell and see if they wanted any. Luckily for me, that girl sometimes would have her friends over visiting after school, and she'd introduce me on the spot. Korean girls don't normally introduce you to their friends for dates, but since I was there sitting on her living room floor, it was hard to avoid. Anyhow, I ended up hooking up with all 3 girls I met at my neighbor's apt last Spring, it was like one big happy family. I lived on the 1st floor and that girl was on the 3rd, so when the friends were visiting, they were sneaking in and not telling the friend upstairs that they were visiting. Eventually my neighbor caught on, since all 3 girls talked about me, but the neighbor girl was somewhat cool with it and kind of got interested herself, I guess. We got into this habit of coming in late at night and going drinking at the bar next door, and one night she came in and tried staying at my place, but I'd met her boyfriend before and he was an ok guy, and it was easier to kick her out and keep fucking her friends than to wreck my setup.

I feel like most girls know whether or not to sleep with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you. And the window of opportunity to close the deal fades with the length of time.

This is true to a tee, but there are other variables in this kind of shit that make it confusing. Over there, most of these girls bus or subway it across town to meet up, so even if you're a complete dork that day, they will usually stay for the free dinner before they pack up and hump it back home. I also think most girls have decided up front, but figure they'll milk 2 or 3 dinner dates out of you before you stick your willy in them, for the free food and as an escape route if something goes terribly wrong....

By telling her off proper, she is probably more attracted to you now.

Actually, this somewhat true. For some reason there are some women that no matter how much you treat them like shit they keep coming back for more. I once dated this teacher who I was able to fuck after date two. I never e-mailed or called her again, largely because I was more disgusted in myself for having gone through with it. She kept calling and calling, asking to meet up. So I finally relented, was really cold and bitchy, kept contradicting and taking the opposite side of her opinions, just in general, being a total asshole in hopes she would get tired of me and leave me alone. Again I was able to sleep with her and again I didn't call or anything and again she kept coming back for more. I even went back to the states for four months, came back, dropped an e-mail, and again she came back. It boggles my mind what makes a woman tick like that. I know even today I could drop her a mail and she would be willing to meet me. But I don't want to go to hell, so I've decided to give her some "peace".

This is true to a tee, but there are other variables in this kind of shit that make it confusing. Over there, most of these girls bus or subway it across town to meet up, so even if you're a complete dork that day, they will usually stay for the free dinner before they pack up and hump it back home. I also think most girls have decided up front, but figure they'll milk 2 or 3 dinner dates out of you before you stick your willy in them, for the free food and as an escape route if something goes terribly wrong....

This is very true. But a lot of Asian girls are very good at hiding it. I remember a friend of mine who kept getting random e-mails from a girl that supposedly worked at his office. She kept wanting to meet for a trist. Finally, when he met up with the secret woman, he couldn't believe who the woman was because she was so cold and distant towards him at work. It makes for a fail proof way to remove suspicion but I'd be fucked sometimes when I asked a girl out and they are totally into me despite the fact they showed no interest preivously. It's just picking lottery numbers sometimes.

koreans i need your help thread is the new tokyo japan thread

Not yet, but it will be when we get a frustrated Eikawa teacher in here grumbling about how they can't score with the wimminz.

Anyhow, speaking of, what happened to your Golden Week Seoul trip raj? You could always go over there this weekend or next, tommyhighstreet, wild_whiskey, and dizzhizz were getting excited about some corny Korean girl hipster parties going on this Saturday and next I think it was. Slight smidgeon of a chance I might even go, but I have to finish some stuff up here... tempting though, so it's on my mind..

Anyhow, speaking of, what happened to your Golden Week Seoul trip raj?

Frankly, I wanted to go but the fact of the matter is, the markets still suck right now. Just today my bank let go 1,500 people and some other banks let go 1,500-2,000 as well. Plus, I'm studying for the CFA exam in June so I needed to use that time to study rather than fuck around. After June 8th, I'll be down for a little down time but right now I'm just sticking tight. I had a trader friend who works at Bear Stearns who took vacation the week before they got bought out by JP morgan. He came back from his vacation and didn't have a job anymore. I can't fuck with that right now.

the idea of rajio hunched over a computer just like me, furiously typing on superfuture, kind of upsets me.

I want to believe he is dictating in japanese to a can-cam girl who is doing the typing for him.

or at least using some sort of minority report-esque hand-gesture computer.

Just read most of Dr. Dismalfuture's Treatise on Banging K-town Hoes and it is scary how accurate most of it is.

If any of you would like to put any of these theories to test, I will be holding court at Circle (NY) on Friday (I think) for a Bday party where there will be a nice range of target practice -- at least there has been the two times I've been.

high-value threak. moar please...but for me, a walk down nostalgia lane.

Korean guys do all this digusting lay down in the mud behavior for girls, they are a monkey show if anything with a pussy and a pair of heels comes around. I can't even read books in the bookstore in peace, because girls will walk within my vicinity to read their books and their dates/boyfriends jump in between to separate us even if the two of us haven't lifted an eye from our books, physically pushing me out of the way. This is in the cookbook section, usually.

I don't know why Korean guys go so slow and put all these rules on things when it comes to girls.

This caricature is so true it's hilarious. Nearly every Korean i've known is balla in virtually every facet of life except when it comes to women. Then these phd's either oddly cultivate a younger sister-like relationship and go for the fuck, or they possess a deeply rooted oedipal and/or momma's boy complex and any future relationship is fucked.

Anyway, cracked me up on the cookbook, but nice touch.

I feel like most girls know whether or not to sleep with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you. And the window of opportunity to close the deal fades with the length of time.

Agree.

the idea of rajio hunched over a computer just like me, furiously typing on superfuture, kind of upsets me.

I want to believe he is dictating in japanese to a can-cam girl who is doing the typing for him.

or at least using some sort of minority report-esque hand-gesture computer.

djrajio asking for girl advice really upsets me. Who do I turn to?

Guest jmatsu

raj,

you got money, you're of a prominent employment status, you've got the power, etc....just do like you always do. i mean you've got jap blood and the necessary tokyo-experience. not to mention that you can play upon the average korean bitch's inferiority-complexes, and impress upon her waves of sympathy/empathy (whether this be sincere or not). you've got everything you need to put this bitch to sleep.

djrajio asking for girl advice really upsets me. Who do I turn to?

A true master understands what he doesn't know.

Dismalfuture is the master of the korean biatch.

raj,

you got money, you're of a prominent employment status/go to Korean National U, you've got the power, etc....just do like you always do. i mean you've got jap blood and the necessary tokyo-experience. not to mention that you can play upon the average korean bitch's inferiority-complexes, and impress upon her waves of sympathy/empathy (whether this be sincere or not). you've got everything you need to put this bitch to sleep.

all you need

This caricature is so true it's hilarious. Nearly every Korean i've known is balla in virtually every facet of life except when it comes to women. Then these phd's either oddly cultivate a younger sister-like relationship and go for the fuck, or they possess a deeply rooted oedipal and/or momma's boy complex and any future relationship is fucked.

Anyway, cracked me up on the cookbook, but nice touch.

The typical single Korean guy:

-wears lots of distressed Abercrombie-type stuff with nonsensical English prints on them, replete with floppy distressed fishing cap, or when they get dressed up for work/dates, wear lots of black/silver poly-blend suits, black shirts with contrast stitching/collar bars with gilttery ties, and flat square-toe shit kicker shoes, and lots of hair gel

-chain smokes Virginia Slim-lookalike cigarettes called 'Esse' or Dunhill Lights with no actual tar or nicotine in them. They are just for the look.

-Wishes they had a $100K BMW M3, but settles on a Korean-made car and does the BMW conversion on them, which consists of putting fake kidney grilles on them, and some blue headlights. It doesn't matter if it's a 2 door, 4 door, SUV, van, pickup truck, the BMW conversion can and must be done.

ex: http://file2.bobaedream.co.kr/pds/CyberCar/4/152004/img_152004_1.jpg

-Sees 2-3 girls at once, one girl is usually an older semen receptacle that they only communicate through text messages with, for late night meetups, one girl is a church girl/classmate/arranged deal that they begrudgingly go out with to suffice other people, and then the third girl is some young cock clamp who sucks up all their money and is legendary for shutting them down, because she's too tired from fucking her other boyfriends.

-Spends 60% of their money on gifts/dates with expensive girls, 20% on cheap everyman's hookers and soju with the boys, and 20% on self-improvement, like digital cameras for taking pictures on their tedious dates, hair gel, and computer games. Mom picks up the essentials on her market runs, like crappy clothes, etc. For everything else, mom will say 'you don't need that, you little shit! You should be studying!' Sometimes the girl will buy little gifts for the guys, but they are usually worthless and of awful taste that they will never see the light of day again, unless the guy is completely whipped. My middle school friend and I were chasing girls around Seoul when we were in high school one summer, and his girl got him this t-shirt I think it was. He opened it up and saw 'Versace' on the label and got excited, and then when he had finished opening the package he saw that it was 'Alfredo Versace' brand. He took the tee and then never called the girl again.

Korean girls dream of this, where she is a housewife with a BMI of 5 and wears Chanel boucle skirt suits for doing the wash in:

http://bp2.blogger.com/__bC2F1W2fyU/SAcWn-DWmNI/AAAAAAAAAyw/GQgeiq-4WMc/s1600-h/bscap0019.jpg

The reality of that, is that the average Seoul apartment fits inside that living room. An apartment like that one in the picture is actually located in Sydney. There are a handful of those kinds of places in Korea, and they cost $10,000-$20,000/month to rent.

Korean girls dream of this, where she is a housewife with a BMI of 5 and wears Chanel boucle skirt suits for doing the wash in:

http://bp2.blogger.com/__bC2F1W2fyU/SAcWn-DWmNI/AAAAAAAAAyw/GQgeiq-4WMc/s1600-h/bscap0019.jpg

The reality of that, is that the average Seoul apartment fits inside that living room. An apartment like that one in the picture is actually located in Sydney. There are a handful of those kinds of places in Korea, and they cost $10,000-$20,000/month to rent.

err is there a fish monster outside? lol

dismal you know korea too well *sigh

Tokyo real estate is much better value for the money than Seoul, from the top to the bottom. There's no space difference, but what you get dollar for dollar is twice (or more) better spent in Japan. You guys have an actual semblance of physical/socioeconomic zoning, green spaces, properties have outdoor living spaces, places have an aesthetic bent in and out with better materials and fixtures, and the infrastructure is better in between. Seoul is probably the most expensive city in the world, as far as rents go.

dismal your on a fucking roll.

unfortunately during the sufu meet up @ mass, we say many gay boys wearing those sunglasses and even a kanye look alike sporting an A&F track jacket with those hideous glasses.

i think thomas was too busy hitting on little girls to be noticing though...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/feetmanseoul/2473726291/

The girl in the orange, I vaguely remember her from last year. I guess she got herself a job at American Apparel. Anyhow, I guess it was last July or August, my friend and I had lots of free time so we went to this bar on like a Tuesday night pretty late, past midnight. There is absolutely nothing going off in Seoul unless it's Friday or Saturday, so there was basically me and my friend, and the girl in the orange and a different girl in this bar. We went back to my house at like 3 or 4am and the orange top girl or her friend, I forgot, was a masseuse, so my friend and I played on that and got the girls to give us massages. I only had olive oil from my kitchen, but they went with it. Meanwhile I had this crazy roommate (a story that deserves it's own thread) who woke up and saw that I'd borught home two girls, and instead of minding his own business, stays awake and starts playing guitar and meddling. This guy cockblocked me several times before he went completely psycho, but this was just one event.

Time dragged on, the sun rose at like 5:30am and my roommate was still out in the living room making noise and trying to interfere. Meanwhile the alcohol was wearing off for all of us and the big deed wasn't gonna go down, so we ended up going back out for breakfast and sending the girls along the way. The girls were both like solid 5/10's, but it was Tuesday, they were dressed slutty, and my roommate was cockblocking with all his might, so huge bust there. I learned several things that night: never room with diminutive ugly little Korean guys who hate themselves, and to keep candles and proper scented massage oil on hand in case you meet some masseuse sluts on a Tuesday, for throwing impromptu orgies.

haha, I looked at the other photo on the flickr and you can see that girls gross feet in that pic. Girl had the nastiest feet, when she came over she actually ducked into my bathroom and washed her feet that night, she must've been wearing open shoes for months on end.