Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

The paved bevel chrono J12 is BALLA status, I saw some cat leaning back in his Flying Spur driving around Seoul with one of those jawns. I can't decide if I like the white or the black better though, the white J12 is mad kawaii on girls, but kind of looks fruity on guys, like a high class G-shock or something. I'd probably roll with the plain bezeled black bakelight jawn. I like that watch more than anything else right now. I think the movement is a quality one, it's not in-house or anything like that. I'm not the kind of person to geek out over stuff like that anyway, I just like the way it looks, it's mad street looking.

Korean people get over the mixed race thing pretty quickly. That shit you see on TV and the movies where there's all these high class families fighting to keep people away from each other and concocting evil plans to insert arranged marriage types into the scene, that only happens in some tiny percentage of Korean families who think they'e higher rollers than they really are. Korean-Americans are probably bent on doing this more than Koreans themselves even, they uphold lots of previous previous level beliefs regarding status and wealth that people in the motherland got over generations ago, because the immigrant parent generations are frozen in time and isolated from Korean and American society. They have a bizarre culture.

In the past it was looked down upon because it was white trash Army grunts picking up girls from the countryside, but now it's seen as a cool thing to do as long as you're a professional/creative type, Koreans can't get any visas to go anywhere anymore since they are from the axis of evil, so marrying out is a viable option. Koreans of today are the Japanese of the '80s. Lots of Korean girls have disappointing breakups with their Korean boyfriends and go do a study abroad or something, that is code lingo for going elsewhere and fucking the locals. Soul cleansing from the crotch up.

This girl in Japan is already over there, so the parents have probably written her off and know there is the high likelyhood she is gonna get reamed by some Japanese guys during her stay, that is a given.

I'm not a blue-blooded Korean either, but Korean girls have never turned me down on that alone, and most are pretty keen really. I have met lots of moms and sisters and they are all usually pretty excited about me, they take me out to what they think are good Korean restaurants and try to put on a nice face. Being good looking and having a little paper helps. Side benefit of marrying a Korean girl: a lot of them come with dowries, the average dowry is enough to buy a meager house in the suburbs, and the better dowries can be a mil or more. Old world steez for these troubled times, it would be handy. Live off that and never have to liquidate any of your own shit.

What blows my mind though, is where Korean or Japanese girls might go out with you for awhile, and then some honestly believe you will get married and live in Korea or Japan with them for the rest of your lives. HAHA. Yeah right. I could get married any time now, but I try to tell them up front that we can live in any country in the world, except those places. I have residency status in America, Australia, and Korea, so I tell them they should figure on living elsewhere and we can send the kids to grandmas house for school breaks. It sounds like a nice plan, but Korean girls don't buy it, I think they have this fear of going overseas for extended periods of time because they have the inability/fear of making new friends, lack of kimchi, etc.

I'm not a blue-blooded Korean either, but Korean girls have never turned me down on that alone, and most are pretty keen really.

It sounds like a nice plan, but Korean girls don't buy it, I think they have this fear of going overseas for extended periods of time because they have the inability/fear of making new friends, lack of kimchi, etc.

i lol'ed at the kimchi haha

whats a blue-blooded korean dismal?

that is a very good point you brought up, koreans would like to marry out in order to abtain outside country citizenship. relationships = economical investments

i think this is straying away from the actual goal of getting her in rajios pants but i think you have a good shot at getting what you want. so less marriage, more sex.

Blue-blooded Koreans IMO are Korea BAR, if you get referred to as 한국인/사람 as a rule, then you're probably in the clear. If you've spent any/all formative years overseas, are mixed race, etc, and get tagged 우리나라 사람, then you're not.

Anyhow, you are correct, we need to stop planning Korean families and get back to the real business of how to bump uglies with Korean girls.

Blue-blooded Koreans IMO are Korea BAR, if you get referred to as 한국인/사람 as a rule, then you're probably in the clear. If you've spent any/all formative years overseas, are mixed race, etc, and get tagged 우리나라 사람, then you're not.

Anyhow, you are correct, we need to stop planning Korean families and get back to the real business of how to bump uglies with Korean girls.

i cant read korean characters on my computer but i think i get what you're saying.

alot of fobs over here classify you as something called "etaewon"

or something like that.

rajio keep us posted on your sexual conquests

The paved bevel chrono J12 is BALLA status, I saw some cat leaning back in his Flying Spur driving around Seoul with one of those jawns. I can't decide if I like the white or the black better though, the white J12 is mad kawaii on girls, but kind of looks fruity on guys, like a high class G-shock or something. I'd probably roll with the plain bezeled black bakelight jawn. I like that watch more than anything else right now. I think the movement is a quality one, it's not in-house or anything like that. I'm not the kind of person to geek out over stuff like that anyway, I just like the way it looks, it's mad street looking.

I like the white myself, could care less what anyone else thinks. I think the white goes with anything you can wear. If you ever get one, be careful with it, the ceramic cracks very easily(anything ceramic does) with the slightest bump against a door, table, in your case a headboard.

What blows my mind though, is where Korean or Japanese girls might go out with you for awhile, and then some honestly believe you will get married and live in Korea or Japan with them for the rest of your lives. HAHA. Yeah right. I could get married any time now, but I try to tell them up front that we can live in any country in the world, except those places. I have residency status in America, Australia, and Korea, so I tell them they should figure on living elsewhere and we can send the kids to grandmas house for school breaks. It sounds like a nice plan, but Korean girls don't buy it, I think they have this fear of going overseas for extended periods of time because they have the inability/fear of making new friends, lack of kimchi, etc

I think all Japanese girls want their non-japanese husbands to move back to Japan. You'll get a few exceptions ie: the self hating japanese girls who want nothing to do with Japan to the point of never again eating sushi, studying hebrew, buy a dooney & burke bag, and changing their name to a Jewish American one.

I told my wife I'd be down to move back to Japan if I can be a full time house husband and she works.

You can spot those girls a mile away, if they get older, they wear Patagonia, and the young ones are the mops of brown bowl cut that get in your way at the Silver Jews show. Like 10-15 years ago, if you were a lanky dirty blonde white guy named Mike or Pat, you were gonna go to a show of any Sub Pop or Matador band and end up with a live-in Japanese girlfriend who collected buttons and resembled an ewok.

At my school this girl took it upon herself to start the unofficial Japanese Language Club and they collaborated with the unofficial anime club to have cuddle parties and shit.

I am still trying to figure out how to cop Ebi-chan steez, without spending a fortune.

DaBestSpoona, you jap or gook?

Thing about Japanese girls is that they'll put out and be real submissive and the "perfect" woman for a foreign guy to get that ring and then do a complete 180 once she pops out a kid. After that, she focuses 100% of her attention on the child. I have some friends that have experienced this.

On the flip, you tend to meet the Japanese bitch that had grandose ideas of living abroad and making a life outside Japan, but since she's never ever lived abroad for an extended amount of time, gets home sick, starts hating the foreign country she's living in and calls for a divorce. My ex's friend married an Aussie, they lived in Austraila for a year, then she divorced his ass and vowed never to marry a foreigner again.

They'll be "happily" married for 2-4 years, then she'll jet late 20s-early 30s. I've fucked like 3-4 30+ girls that have been divorced after a failed foreigner-guy marriage. They are sorta seen as flawed by the typical Japanese guy since they are over 30 and have a divorce; like something is wrong with their personality. Some are crazy as fuck, I'll agree to that.

Korean bitch hasn't gotten back to me. The ball is in her court so nothing I can really do about it now. She already knows I'm in banking, but I haven't revealed the company, etc., just the profession. I'm gonna play it down for a while and stay mysterious. I figure I'll just do coffee for an afternoon with her; I can't commit to seriously monetarily wise on a bitch I've never met in real-life you know?

I like the black J12 a LOT. But I feel it would be my STUNNA watch rather than my BANKER watch. Like I'd probably need a decent Patek before I could commit to getting a J12. Probably by the end of the year I could consider one.

if you were a lanky dirty blonde white guy named Mike or Pat, you were gonna go to a show of any Sub Pop or Matador band and end up with a live-in Japanese girlfriend who collected buttons and resembled an ewok.

TRUE DAT. I can't tell you how many times I see these pale, tall, skinny white guys, hand-in-hand with some really average/bimyou short ewoks. It's literally 9-out-of-10. I'm not really hating, since I've seen some stunnas but on the real, most date really average bitches.

I am still trying to figure out how to cop Ebi-chan steez, without spending a fortune.

Not really possible. Maybe in Korea. But girls like Ebi-chan expect to be treated like princesses. Again, I think the problem is really because most Japanese guys are so beta and try buying approval from a woman...

I agree, I dislike people who try to multi-purpose watches, that is some American late 20th century shit that goes along with the decline of proper footwear. The J12 is a fashion sports watch, it's for wearing wth jeans, to clubs.

Raj, I'd go out and give the girl a good time on the first go-around, if you meet up and she checks out right, hit her with a big first evening that sums up to a nice memory, so you put the ball back in your court and she sits marinating in her juices and waits for you to call her out again.

When I take Korean girls out for low-key first dates like coffee in the afternoon, for me that usually ends in an awkward split up at 7 and it takes an extra, real first dinner date before I can start buttering them up, so I try to avoid anything daylight, or giving them extra time to run away.

I usually just farm my numbers til I get a go, start late (like 8 or 9) so dinner+drinks ends up past last train and they won't be going anywhere. I take them out for French, get them thinking I'm really generous, and then I'll moisten them up with a couple drinks, and tell them to come have tea at home with me, and fuck them quietly on the first date. Then the ball is really in my court, phone calls are like lightning bolts at that point, while they wait and analyze themselves.

I agree, I dislike people who try to multi-purpose watches, that is some American late 20th century shit that goes along with the decline of proper footwear. The J12 is a fashion sports watch, it's for wearing wth jeans, to clubs.

Raj, I'd go out and give the girl a good time on the first go-around, if you meet up and she checks out right, hit her with a big first evening that sums up to a nice memory, so you put the ball back in your court and she sits marinating in her juices and waits for you to call her out again.

When I take Korean girls out for low-key first dates like coffee in the afternoon, for me that usually ends in an awkward split up at 7 and it takes an extra, real first dinner date before I can start buttering them up, so I try to avoid anything daylight, or giving them extra time to run away.

I usually just farm my numbers til I get a go, start late (like 8 or 9) so dinner+drinks ends up past last train and they won't be going anywhere. I take them out for French, get them thinking I'm really generous, and then I'll moisten them up with a couple drinks, and tell them to come have tea at home with me, and fuck them quietly on the first date. Then the ball is really in my court, phone calls are like lightning bolts at that point, while they wait and analyze themselves.

Word. Your setup has been my A-game-plan for the longest time. I agree about the affect of daylight vs. night on building attraction with a woman. There is something about a heated dinner plus drinks that does wonders on making things click. Problem is, I've been having trouble with being over-agressive and have been trying to calibrate better. Like, the way I figure it, a girl is either down or not down. If she is down, there is very little I can do wrong to make her less interested. She ain't down, there is very little I can do to build the attraction. In the later case, I usually just go for broke and try to get the fuck. In the former, I usually try to draw it out until she's literally wanting to rip off my clothes. But again this is with Japanese girls. So for the Korean girl, I dunno where to start-off....

Not really possible. Maybe in Korea. But girls like Ebi-chan expect to be treated like princesses. Again, I think the problem is really because most Japanese guys are so beta and try buying approval from a woman...

You can treat most of the prude-y stuck up girls in Korea like shit and they lap it up. Korean guys do all this digusting lay down in the mud behavior for girls, they are a monkey show if anything with a pussy and a pair of heels comes around. I can't even read books in the bookstore in peace, because girls will walk within my vicinity to read their books and their dates/boyfriends jump in between to separate us even if the two of us haven't lifted an eye from our books, physically pushing me out of the way. This is in the cookbook section, usually.

I don't know why Korean guys go so slow and put all these rules on things when it comes to girls. They go on these elaborate dates and do all this stuff, because Korea resembles something like a huge carnival, and then when 11:30 comes around, they walk the girl to the bus stop and barrage them with text messages the minute the girl gets on the bus. Then the guys will convene with their guy friends and drink soju and eat pork and talk about how they're gonna fuck the girl in like 6 months. Then they go buy cheap hookers and can't go out for the rest of the week until their moms give them another $500, which they blow on the next date.

DaBestSpoona, you jap or gook?

Thing about Japanese girls is that they'll put out and be real submissive and the "perfect" woman for a foreign guy to get that ring and then do a complete 180 once she pops out a kid. After that, she focuses 100% of her attention on the child. I have some friends that have experienced this.

On the flip, you tend to meet the Japanese bitch that had grandose ideas of living abroad and making a life outside Japan, but since she's never ever lived abroad for an extended amount of time, gets home sick, starts hating the foreign country she's living in and calls for a divorce. My ex's friend married an Aussie, they lived in Austraila for a year, then she divorced his ass and vowed never to marry a foreigner again.

They'll be "happily" married for 2-4 years, then she'll jet late 20s-early 30s. I've fucked like 3-4 30+ girls that have been divorced after a failed foreigner-guy marriage. They are sorta seen as flawed by the typical Japanese guy since they are over 30 and have a divorce; like something is wrong with their personality. Some are crazy as fuck, I'll agree to that.

Korean bitch hasn't gotten back to me. The ball is in her court so nothing I can really do about it now. She already knows I'm in banking, but I haven't revealed the company, etc., just the profession. I'm gonna play it down for a while and stay mysterious. I figure I'll just do coffee for an afternoon with her; I can't commit to seriously monetarily wise on a bitch I've never met in real-life you know?

I like the black J12 a LOT. But I feel it would be my STUNNA watch rather than my BANKER watch. Like I'd probably need a decent Patek before I could commit to getting a J12. Probably by the end of the year I could consider one.

I'm a chink

In my case our "child" is her job. Luckily she works from home most of the time, although she is working like 15-20 hours a day.

Divorce after one year is pretty serious, your ex's friend had issues beyond living abroad.

I see you're waiting for bonus numbers. No IWC?

The difference between Korean girls and Japanese girls man, it's really simple. Korean girls put on that whole 'omg no what are you talking about/this is bad!/I am a virgin!' thing, maybe try to shoot you down a bit before they will agree to visit your bedroom. The virginal pale-skinned under a parasol thing is so engrained into Korean culture that it's a reflex for girls, even if their skull is already on your dingdong. The good thing is that it's just formalities. I ignore that and just smile, and try to put the acted parts on mute, and just sift through the BS.

Japanese girls, they don't do that kind of crap usually, and you can sit at the bar with them and crack some dirty jokes. If you can put on the whole gentle guy routine, they will go to your house to have strictly tea or coffee with you, and then after swatting your hand out of their crotch, they give up and then maybe if they're naked on top of you and a bit sweaty, the reaction kicks in and they might say 'oh, I didn't think we'd be doing this so soon' etc etc etc etc....

I'm a chink

In my case my child is her job. Luckily she works from home most of the time, although she is working like 15-20 hours a day.

Divorce after one year is pretty serious, your ex's friend had issues beyond living abroad.

I see you're waiting for bonus numbers. No IWC?

shes working 15-20 hours and on top taking care of the kid?

dismal you should write a manual or something haha you've written a novel already

You can treat most of the prude-y stuck up girls in Korea like shit and they lap it up. Korean guys do all this digusting lay down in the mud behavior for girls, they are a monkey show if anything with a pussy and a pair of heels comes around. I can't even read books in the bookstore in peace, because girls will walk within my vicinity to read their books and their dates/boyfriends jump in between to separate us even if the two of us haven't lifted an eye from our books, physically pushing me out of the way. This is in the cookbook section, usually.

I don't know why Korean guys go so slow and put all these rules on things when it comes to girls. They go on these elaborate dates and do all this stuff, because Korea resembles something like a huge carnival, and then when 11:30 comes around, they walk the girl to the bus stop and barrage them with text messages the minute the girl gets on the bus. Then the guys will convene with their guy friends and drink soju and eat pork and talk about how they're gonna fuck the girl in like 6 months. Then they go buy cheap hookers and can't go out for the rest of the week until their moms give them another $500, which they blow on the next date.

Word. Reason I'm asking is because I've started to put my foot down on bad behavior with prissy-women nowadays. Like last Friday, my ex and I went out to dinner and she had the most bitchy attitude. I wanted to eat pizza and I guess she was expecting some really expensive Italian restaurant but I wanted to go to a cheap bar. She kept giving me shit and making comments. End of night comes around and she wants to "see" my new apartment. I'm actually in between apartments right now, so I'm staying at a cheap place and I asked her to not make any big expectations. She gives me shit about if I'm making so much money, why am I living at a cheap place. Long story short, I get really fed up and told her to go home right then and there. You should have seen the look on her face when she walked back to the elevator. I haven't heard from her since but I seriously could give a fuck.

Oh yeah, the other thing about Korean vs. Japanese girls... someone told me this long ago about Korean girls, which is that if they know you by face, and agree to go out with you for dinner, then they've already pre-determined that they will sleep with you if it comes to that. If you ask them to go to dinner late, like 8 or 9, then I just figure they know what they're getting themselves into. I don't really know if that is indeed true or not for most girls, but I just tell myself that is true and it's 100% if they come out to see you at night.

I figure Japanese girls probably spend the first date to determine that kind of stuff and go through some hokey personality evaluation before making their decision. Guessing on that side of that house though..

Oh yeah, the other thing about Korean vs. Japanese girls... someone told me this long ago about Korean girls, which is that if they know you by face, and agree to go out with you for dinner, then they've already pre-determined that they will sleep with you if it comes to that. If you ask them to go to dinner late, like 8 or 9, then I just figure they know what they're getting themselves into. I don't really know if that is indeed true or not for most girls, but I just tell myself that is true and it's 100% if they come out to see you at night.

I figure Japanese girls probably spend the first date to determine that kind of stuff and go through some hokey personality evaluation before making their decision. Guessing on that side of that house though..

Yeah, very different. They need at least one date to screen. Although I've been able to get past the screening process through an initial bar meeting, but its usually older girls. I guess that's why gokon is so popular in Japan. As it gives women the opportunity to screen without making a one on one personal comment with the other party...

I feel like most girls know whether or not to sleep with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you. And the window of opportunity to close the deal fades with the length of time.