Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

2000dB: the bringing along ugly friends trick is the oldest Korean girl trick in the book man, it's the human chastity forcefield that they set up, thinking you won't break through. I find it's easiest to shed the uglies if you suggest that the whole group go to a club/lounge, preferably someplace where the majority of people are good-looking/rich/cool. You coax them into the venue and then quickly do the 180 on them, freeze out the uglies through body lingo, and make them feel uncomfortable and as if they're intruding on your territory, while you channel attention to the one girl, so she has a good time. The uglies usually fuck off pretty quickly, and most of the time your girl will stay behind if you tell them to.

tell me dance is over.

i think people are listening to this.

hhaaha tell me dance is better though.

haven't heard jewelry since 05 superstar, looks like they got new members. wow they got really oversexed.

yea mrip when my friend told me about the tell me song a few months ago I was thinking it was that sharp song. i remember one of the girls in that group has some of the worse looking teeth ever.

I've had several zainichi 3-sei girlfriends before, all different backgrounds. I think they make for good ladyfriends, they're easy to live with. They usually are pretty much like well-kempt Japanese girls with good day to day manners, but having a bit of Korean in them, they have pretty good bullshit detectors and aren't afraid to kick your ass if they need to. That also means they will throw down for you if need be too, so they're good girls. Zainichi 2 and 3-seis are 1000 times cooler and more down than Korean-Korean girls.

Tokyo and Kansai zainichis are different too. The Kansai Koreans wear that shit on their sleeves, they're like Korean-Americans kind of. Tokyo zainichis though, they have kind of this quiet hustle.

One girl I had, she was like the typical Kansai zainichi kid; she went to 朝鮮学校 all the way through and ended up having to go to uni in Korea. On the surface, looked like a normal Osaka girl, but she was a lot hotter blooded and had a hard hustle, she was always working at something at school. Her mom and dad were divorced 2-sei zainichis, and her mom was a tough cookie. She lived in a little flat out near Shinsaibashi and ran a bar I think. She had a little brother who was a collegiate flyweight boxer. You know how Korean-Americans get to college and are all M3-driving premeds or want to get up on that hustle; it's like that for the Osaka zainichis except they're all boxers and maybe flip real estate for the yakuza on the side. That kid was like 190cm tall, I never met him but I imagine him to be the heterosexual version of herpsky or something. Anyhow, she was a good girl, a bit tougher than I like them to be though, it was hard to get her to ease up.

This other girl I had, my heartbreaker, she was like the Tokyo opposite of the other girl. Setagaya-ku BAR, kind of high class stee, a quiet hustle. She went to some good schools, I think that little girl's high school right behind Aogaku, and then she went to Aogaku for uni. She had a couple sisters and one was doing Tokyo U. grad school and the other was doing law at Waseda. That girl was more interested in buying french purses, eating cake for brunch at cafes, and buying Bulgari. That girl was a lot easier to get along with, she had a steezy sense of humor. We didn't talk too much about being Korean. Her mom even refused to have Korean food in the house. The weird thing is that the Osaka girl used her fake Japanese name, but the Tokyo girl used her Korean name.

What's her spec sheet like? Is she zainichi 2+ sei, or Korean from Korea? Socioeconomic level?

Stop with the fucking music videos idiots.

I don't give a fuck about some k-pop shit and it won't be help me get to know her, i.e., get in her pants.

She be Korean from Korea.

Apparently she's always had an interest in Japan and came to learn Japanese.

She lives with her sister who is currently in a Japanese university.

Socioeconomically, she is a Korean language teacher but does エステ at a 美容院 on the side.

She likes salsa.

We exchange e-mails in Japanese.

Yes, one of the earlier posters had mentioned she's probably interested in me cuz im American. Cuz she be hot and could easily get any Japanese guy. Probably she's turned off by the beta-male complex of most Jap-guys?

I have not.

But seriously, what am I gonna do ask her for a picture of her teeth?

I think its a risk I'm going to have to take on the first date.

I'm pretty confident I can pull a first date.

*Although there is one girl on sufu who did provide me a picture of her teeth when I inquired.:D

i think in a girl a smile can make or break her whole appearance. she doesn't need to have perfect teeth but teeth that arent horrendous is good enough. ninja in some questions for some more pictures.

a shaky investment but maybe its a diamond in the rough.

best wishes on your endeavors

just a reminder, be prepared to watch lots of korean drama...

No shit. One of my workmates had his FOB Korean girlfriend move in. Everynight she wants to watch some historic Korean epic drama about some ancient king and his concubine of whores. There seems to allways be some younger guy of lower stature trying to black mail them into fucking him on the sly.

some kdramas are pretty fun to watch but alot of korean girls are romanticized into thinking a shiny knight in armor will save them and bring them wealth + prosperity no matter how fat / ugly they are. (200 pounds of love , kim sam soon)

and the hot girls get dumped. i dont think life works that way

some kdramas are pretty fun to watch but alot of korean girls are romanticized into thinking a shiny knight in armor will save them and bring them wealth + prosperity no matter how fat / ugly they are. (200 pounds of love , kim sam soon)

and the hot girls get dumped. i dont think life works that way

nah dude. korean drama shit is always the same.

memory loss, cancer, the stereotypcial bitchy girl, and the pussy ass nice girl.

dont watch it myself, but heard that people get eye cancer, and subsequently have the male lead donate their eyes to those bitches through transplants

nah dude. korean drama shit is always the same.

memory loss, cancer, the stereotypcial bitchy girl, and the pussy ass nice girl.

nice girl = ugly

bitchy girl = hot

the man = balla / bmw driver

man has conflict wiht his brother / best friend.

and then cancer / poor / homely / fat / ugly is the cherry on top

see girls liek this are usually the "bitchy ones"

mini.jpg

dont watch it myself, but heard that people get eye cancer, and subsequently have the male lead donate their eyes to those bitches through transplants

forgot how to post youtube links can someone give me a quick guide?

but heres the MV you are talking about.

Stop with the fucking music videos idiots.

I don't give a fuck about some k-pop shit and it won't be help me get to know her, i.e., get in her pants.

She be Korean from Korea.

Apparently she's always had an interest in Japan and came to learn Japanese.

She lives with her sister who is currently in a Japanese university.

Socioeconomically, she is a Korean language teacher but does エステ at a 美容院 on the side.

She likes salsa.

We exchange e-mails in Japanese.

Yes, one of the earlier posters had mentioned she's probably interested in me cuz im American. Cuz she be hot and could easily get any Japanese guy. Probably she's turned off by the beta-male complex of most Jap-guys?

Seoul girl?

Does the sister go to a school like Ferris or Toyo Eiwa? I'm trying to get a handle on how this girl thinks...

Forget about the teeth factor, there's not much you can do about that besides tell her to keep her trap shut (she should be doing this anyway) and maybe you can buy her braces later if she earns them.

Tell her you're gonna take her out to show he some good stuff around Tokyo, she'll be down for a meal. Korean girls subsist otherwise on $5 iced lattes, ice cream and kimchi/rice at home and spend like $10 a month on their grocery bills, so they need protein/fiber in their diet that they hope to not have to actually buy, this is where dates come in for them. You don't need to overdo it, actual presentation/ambience over quality/taste. You can talk a lot and drown out bad food during a date, and Korean people from Korea usually can't discern quality food from bad food anyway, especially if it looks remotely fancy/Western. (0) You can lie and say something along the lines of "oh yeah, this place is really famous, it's been on several TV shows" if she doesn't look like she buys it.

Korean girls still believe that you're gonna walk a million miles for them, whilst carrying their handbag and everything. You gotta put your foot down early on that one and tell her that's not how you do it in America or Japan. Pick some spot kinda halfway between the two of you, but a slight bit closer to your digs so the cab fare back isn't cruel. Korean girls are tricky in that middle school girl kinda way, so keep the game at her level for a bit and pull the old trick of making her miss the last train. If she's super cold, where she'll be permanently pissed at you for doing that on the first date, you might wanna push that back to the 2nd date, rather than the 1st, so you'll have to guage that on the fly. Maybe do the trick where you go someplace up off the main line, a kind of hard to get to place. She probably has to ride the Toyoko-sen up from Yokohama, so plan out like a dinner spot and a drink spot in the same area, and then keep a Tokyo bar near yours as a wild card. If I were you, I'd do one of those little Italian homestyle places and then a simple bar out in the suburbs as a low-pressure thing. Go to Sangenjaya or someplace like that, but tell her to get off and meet you at Yuutenji or Nakameguro stations, where you'll have to walk like 5 or 10 minutes up the restaurant. She'll be less motivated after a big dinner and few drinks to have to hump it back to the train station at 11:30, if she had that in mind.

Don't tell the girl you're a banker at the beginning. Tell her you work at an American company or something, maybe pry her a bit to see if she spits out some names and see what she knows. Korean girls will very rarely pay for anything, so you're already out the dinner and drinks by default if you're gonna go on a date. Basically, you can hope and pray, but don't expect any real yen to ever come out of her wallet. That is all in her savings account being saved for accessories. Her actual wallet will probably contain a Suica, 100 different discount cards to coffee shops in Korea, IDs, and a bunch of ugly photos of her and her high school friends, and maybe 1000yen. If she does offer to take you out later on or buy you the 3rd round or something, she's probably a good girl.

mini.jpg

who is this girl? I had a girl who looked just like this, and when she took off her makeup, I shit a brick. Scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

That girl has been doing an internship at Chanel since last July, and even though it was supposed to end in September, she won't leave. I think she is avoiding employment, even though I don't think she makes enough to cop Coffee Bean and lunch on the same day. I am trying to get her to hook it up with a J12 at discount though.

who is this girl? I had a girl who looked just like this, and when she took off her makeup, I shit a brick. Scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

That girl has been doing an internship at Chanel since last July, and even though it was supposed to end in September, she won't leave. I think she is avoiding employment, even though I don't think she makes enough to cop Coffee Bean and lunch on the same day. I am trying to get her to hook it up with a J12 at discount though.

shes from kim sam soon, her names jung ryeo won. shes from aussie and speaks some good engrish

Rajio,

Every japanese guy I know who has dated a korean fob girl has somehow gotten them pregnant very quickly and ended up marrying them. I guess they're like the puerto ricas of Asia so wear a condom.

Rajio,

Every japanese guy I know who has dated a korean fob girl has somehow gotten them pregnant very quickly and ended up marrying them. I guess they're like the puerto ricas of Asia so wear a condom.

What's up with Asian girls and never bugging about condoms?

All the fob girls I've dated never had a problem with it raw.

I assumed that Korean girls would be more prudish just by their very nature...

What's up with Asian girls and never bugging about condoms?

All the fob girls I've dated never had a problem with it raw.

I assumed that Korean girls would be more prudish just by their very nature...

asian girls are trying to get that ring on that finger.

asian girls are trying to get that ring on that finger.

Nah. There's no way a korean girl's parents would accept a mutt like me. Besides I still haven't gotten a response from her. So I guess imma just wait it out....

Nah. There's no way a korean girl's parents would accept a mutt like me. Besides I still haven't gotten a response from her. So I guess imma just wait it out....

Is this really the norm, or just the case for high-class korean families who were rich enough to get educated/live abroad? I mean, you seem like an okay catch since you've got decent education and balla finance pay for your age. (no homo)

How would you rank compared to a straight up white guy? I assume you are mixed white/japanese, and not some kind of mix involving indian/pinoy/viet, in which case I wouldn't want you marrying into the family either unless you had hedge fund level money.

How would you rank compared to a straight up white guy? I assume you are mixed white/japanese, and not some kind of mix involving indian/pinoy/viet, in which case I wouldn't want you marrying into the family either unless you had hedge fund level money.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

So I guess you wouldnt mind Rajio in your family then.

Is this really the norm, or just the case for high-class korean families who were rich enough to get educated/live abroad? I mean, you seem like an okay catch since you've got decent education and balla finance pay for your age. (no homo)

? Wanna die?

Yeah they will if u get their daughter preggers

I want a J12 too but the reservation I have about them is A) the korean/chinese fakes are indistinguishable from the real deal now, B) Chanel is not really a reputable watch maker.

I want a J12 too but the reservation I have about them is A) the korean/chinese fakes are indistinguishable from the real deal now, B) Chanel is not really a reputable watch maker.

wait, whats a j12?

korean parents will accept/ decline their "blessings" depending on their conservative status. alot of korean-american parents i find are open to the idea of marrying someone outside of their race. (but i have to say this would probaly extend to the neighbouring countries of korea - and white) however, old fashion koreans are more likely to keep the "pure blood" tradition alive.

I think being a mix has better chances of a korean person as opposed to a white guy. However, you do find alot of korean people with white people these days. Times are changing and i think we're all moving toward a multinational race of humans.