Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

So recently I've been exchanging e-mails with this Korean bitch who lives in Yokohama.

thumb555.jpg

I want to smash.

But I've never dated a Korean-Korean just Korean-Americans.

I need advice my Korean Sufu members!

How do I woo a grade-A domestic Korean bitch!?>!!?!

Do I need to buy lots of Hite-beer and Pineapple soju?

Do I need at least a 3-series Beemer?

Should I wear a wife-beater to the date?

On the realz tho, bless me with your wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a reminder, be prepared to watch lots of korean drama...and possibly deal with alot of korean drama cuz fob girls tend to mistake soap drama shows as their lives and often times seek that kind of emotional rollercoaster.

this is no joke.

oh and dont be surprised if you come across a high school picture of said girl and she looks nothing...and i mean NOTHING alike...its just the ways of the korean girls

(smaller face, bigger eyes, pointier nose, slimmer jaws, etc etc)

Surgery.

Yeah, I know.

I'm not marrying this bitch and looking to have children.

They might come out nothing like dey mother!

Just some fun.

Drama I'm used to but I need to know some quirks.

Like Japanese girls don't want too much confrontation but American girls like a little assertiveness. Jap girls expect you to pay the bill. American girls expect you to split. Simple shit like that.....

^ This is true. I have gotten 2 AM phone calls straight out of My Girl.

And she is very gud looking.

I thought you were gay?

What's "My Girl"? Like My Sassy Girl? Some drama I should brush up on?

One of too many dramas. They watch them and start pretending they're in it. Hence 2 AM phone calls about...um...

I really don't remember. It starts about boys but then it slowly turns into this pervasive white noise.

And she is very gud looking.

This is true. There seems to be a high correlation between beautiful women and crazy personalities. I remember rejecting one bitch cuz she had an ugly personality and she kept calling and wouldn't leave me alone. Do Korean bitches have an even higher correlation?

from most of my friends who have dated fobs, heres how some dramatic scenes go:

overly jealous fob gf gets upset cuz bf was talking to a girl

overly jealous fob gf overreacts and makes a huge deal out of it and her life suddenly turns into a very dramatic scene out of a korean drama where she cries and listens to korean ballad music and will reenact various dramatic scenes from korean dramas.

but anyway, honestly, no worried if this is some in-and-out girl whos not gonna become anything serious. if this is a girl you're gonna date long term and potentially marry, ease into it, be cautious.

It seems in Korea that all the male stars seem really in touch with their feminate side. It seems they are really fashion feminate and movements but think like a man, if that makes any sense. But if you have been exchanging e-mails already then she is probably already interested a bit. I'd say she wants to explore an American guy (cause it's different) so just be American.

just a reminder, be prepared to watch lots of korean drama...and possibly deal with alot of korean drama cuz fob girls tend to mistake soap drama shows as their lives and often times seek that kind of emotional rollercoaster.

this is no joke.

everything I've heard supports this. Just keeping that idea in your head.

There seems to be a high correlation between beautiful women and crazy personalities

Oh yeah, the rule of life is

1) Intelligent - 2) Attractive - 3) Stable

Pick two.

I thought everyone was aware.

I'm awake.

Girl in question's estimates:

face: 8 (8.5?)/10

sex factor: 5/10

psychotic factor: 10/10

cost to own: millions of yen. Or, if you can successfully treat her like dogshit and leverage certain intangible facets to make her jealous of you, using my patented formula, she may buy you stuff.

All in all, a typical Korean girl.

What's her spec sheet like? Is she zainichi 2+ sei, or Korean from Korea? Socioeconomic level?