Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

just to clarify things

is dismalfuture korean? or japanese?

why the fuck are we koreans just accepting these overgeneralizations as truth?

shameful, in my opinion

Do I need to add a (3) after all of my posts, Martin Luther Kim? I thought you guys figured this shit out after my first 2400 posts on superfuture. Are you Korean too daydream? BAR? Posting right now on your laptop from the outhouse of a green hanok in Guro-dong? Ya know, if you're Korean-American, you're not exactly first in line to the throne mate, so you're better off having a sense of humor about things. You and that cat who posted the 'fuck all you foreigners' bit in the Seoul thread are kindred spirits.

miK23 - whatever you do, don't kiss a hooker on the mouth. Just reminding you in case you forget.

Thanks daydream, you reminded me of another facet of Korean culture I shall now expound on, that is, the fact that Korean guys by and large have no qualms about telling a complete stranger to fuck off and die if they feel they need to, yet can't muster up the courage to tell a girl that they're going to buy them dinner and then fuck them gently.

I'm telling you to ease up, unclench your asshole for a moment. Thanks for the grey rep BTW, stupid twat.

If you want to wave the flag, go dig up that Team DMZ thread or start one. Why do you feel the need to rally up the Korean pride and pull the 'we Koreans' shit?

BTW, I'm black. I fuck lots of Korean girls. Happy?

my intentions first of all, was not to insult anyone,

i am not a person with a lot of korean pride either, i was simply annoyed that people brought up the bad sides of a race then expected everyone to think the same.

what if someone with no knowledge of korean culture read this thread and developed their opinion on the korean race through these posts?

i have no idea where you came up with the idea that i would be happy if you called yourself black and fuck a lot of korean girls.

i know you have a reputation on these boards and probably will never take me seriously but you should take into consideration other peoples thoughts on things.

but the difference is that not every fuckin retard takes eveerything to heart. yes, the stereotypes that everyones speaking of is true to a certain extent, but no one is thick headed enough to take every single word serious. we're all generalizing to get the point through.

now, would you actually give a fuck if this thread was about any other country than korea?

Mate, if everybody took what they read on the internet as gospel, what do you think would happen? Have a sense of humor, I'm not pissing in the pot of 6000 years worth of blood, sweat and tears of the Korean people in this thread, I'm just having my go at what I think is funny. This 'omg. no. you're WRONG!' bit doesn't add much to the mix, you know?

what if someone with no knowledge of korean culture read this thread and developed their opinion on the korean race through these posts?

After reading this thread I rocked a fake J12, went to a korean bar in flushing, met some chick, bought her some Cheoum Cheoreom , and threw her back out Cheoum Cheoreoming her butt in the back of her father's laundromat.

Thank you Dismal, ambassador of korean culture.

miK23 - whatever you do, don't kiss a hooker on the mouth. Just reminding you in case you forget.

i've been trippin balls about something similar that happened at Spearmint Rhino in LA. i think im ok though. thanks for the warning dismal, ill remember that at the 안마방.

and oh yeah wasn't daydream the guy who made a username gaydreams also?

yes i did, i got too tired of typing gaydream8===D~ everytime i have to log in

you could have just kept yourself always logged in you know. no need to sign in and out everytime.

dizz, do you know the whereabouts of 김치누나? no sightings of her on sufu these days.

And dizz, you know I love you too. I am glad there is someone in Korea who supports my right to be a gay obese black man in Korea who just wants to get a little love from the ladies like everyone else.

omg. no. you are WRONG DaBestSpoona, you are perpetrating on all Korean's rights to be Korean! There will be war, and medals will be stripped.

Hey I was only following your advice on unclenching assholes

dizz, do you know the whereabouts of 김치누나? no sightings of her on sufu these days.

MinKah - Wild Whiskey and I were running around Kangnam Station and saw all these typical, loudmouth, shave the back and sides only with a 1, LA looking scummy type kyopos who were just screaming and being annoying and wearing ugly clothing.

Lo and behold, I spotted kimcheegirl in the mix. She's far removed from the sufu world now and only lingers in the world of MANGO and American Apparel.

MinKah - Wild Whiskey and I were running around Kangnam Station and saw all these typical, loudmouth, shave the back and sides only with a 1, LA looking scummy type kyopos who were just screaming and being annoying and wearing ugly clothing.

Lo and behold, I spotted kimcheegirl in the mix. She's far removed from the sufu world now and only lingers in the world of MANGO and American Apparel.

damn, shes a changed woman. eh shes too old for me anyways. i need to find myself a youngin.

Ahh, the size 1 asian fade.

God damn that brings back memories of LA.

And dizz, you know I love you too. I am glad there is someone in Korea who supports my right to be a gay obese black man in Korea who just wants to get a little love from the ladies like everyone else.

Your best friend is Jamaican. You are Nigerian. You make love to hookers on dat dirty slopey hill called Hooker Hill.

Nothing wrong with a little korean poontang. Besides, you only fuck the ugly ones so people like daydream should appreciate your services (10).

Daydream's little flag waving tangent reminded me of this time, I think it was during the World Cup... You know how all the other countries saw the Korean fans during the World Cup and were impressed at all the national spirit and shit, because the bleachers were a sea of red?

I was sitting at the airport in Hong Kong, waiting for a flight back to Seoul, and across from me sits down this Korean family. Nevermind the fact that the actual World Cup was being played in Germany and we're here in Hong Kong, each member of this family is wearing a red bandanna on their heads. I glanced at the writing on the bandannas, and they said 'We are eleventh!'... I couldn't for the life of me figure out why you'd wear a message like that during a sports tournament, until I realized they were referring to OECD rankings. I swear this is 100% true. The other countries at the World Cup must've not been able to see those slogans though, from the other side of the pitch.

Truthfully, the one real lingering question i have about Korea is this; you know how all those Korean farmers/blue collars who can't cop Korean chickenheads for whatever reason, are importing Vietnamese mail order brides and imprisoning them out in the provinces? If we suddenly have a mini population of Vietnamese people in our country, can't one of them step up and open a Viet restaurant that serves a decent bowl of pho, and end the misery of Koreanized pho? I don't think it's too much to ask...