Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

World Cup 2006 was quite a dissapointment. it was funny to see though how all the kyopo's who always were so anti-korean and always called themselves american somehow became the most korean-pride kids once world cup started. saying 대하민국 in the most broken korean ever-_-

World Cup 2006 was quite a dissapointment. it was funny to see though how all the kyopo's who always were so anti-korean and always called themselves american somehow became the most korean-pride kids once world cup started. saying 대하민국 in the most broken korean ever-_-

Tru dat. I ain't even korean and I noticed this shit. Random asian fever white boy added for good measure.

I don't get that man, Koreans be eating all kinds of mountain weeds, but a little cilantro and basil and people throw down their chopsticks and spoon.

I worked with a guy who was like the business trip bitch of the office, he was gone overseas working like 85% of the time while the rest of us never left our seats. This guy worked on this multi-country project, including the US, Iran, the UK, Russia, some others. I asked him what he ate during his business trips, dude was traveling for miles on end looking for Korean restaurants. He was like 'well, the soondooboo in Moscow is good, and the Kimchijjigae I had in New Jersey was ok...." Korean eating habits blow my mind. Pizza is 'greasy and makes you fat, like an American' but it's ok as long as you chase your pizza with some fried chicken. wtf?

i think in our defense, there's still a lot of post-WWII type lifestyles, where most adults can't really adjust to anything but korean food/culture.

and i think after getting assraped by japan in WWII, getting assraped by china and n.korea in the korean war, and losing in vietnam, we're just all sour as hell we don't win much.

whoa, wtf? i thought we did? that's all i heard from the koreans here.

where do you live? korea never played japan in world cup. maybe the people around you were referring to the World Baseball Classic in which korea beat japan twice then lost when it mattered at the semi finals. this was another period when the americanized kids were going nuts all cheering on Park Chan Ho and buying jerseys cause korea beat japan couple times and made ichiro cry. but too bad we lost when it mattered the most.

just watch, this olympics all these people are gonna start cheering on korea as they see how korea wins gold silver bronze in archery.

damn. i fail. wtf, maybe a different year? 2004? it was something big, and we were all bragging we beat japan or something?

No hate between japs and gooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiddink coached back in 02. he was with the aussies for 06.

honestly, as much as it sounds weird, my favorite pizza in korea is the potato pizza they sell at pizza joints.

oh yeah i should have remembered. all the fucking korean grannies at my church who'd never even seen a game of soccer were all over his dick.

No hate between japs and gooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah honestly, i relate better with japanese people than chinese or vietnamese people. my grandparents still a lil bitter about the old day's when korea was under Japan's control.

That kid with the braces who makes all the youtubes, man, that kid must be lit from sunup to sundown. He is pretty much like most of my college friends, except he seems a bit smarter.