Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

Japanese women know how to do their hair makeup better than other women of the world. (1.5) There are undoubtedly many beautiful girls in the J-land, but honestly I think that whole slight tan/bright makeup scheme/brown hair era that caught on in the mid to late '90s really took Japanese girls to some next level sexy. Without all the eye makeup and plain hair though, with some frumpy clothes and sans the heels, a lot of those girls would be solid 4's or 5's at best, and a lot look downright terrifying. Luckily, as long as you just date them, a lot of them won't even show you their face without makeup. (2)

This is why some countries, like Korea, where men don't cook, will never have food cultures that really progress and be taken seriously. I bet if the world still exists in 100 years, Korean food is still generally going to be ye olde Kim's Korean BBQ house, chunks of meat, soup, side dishes, rice.

you're point about Japanese girls optimizing their looks. They're so next level that the next time you notice a dyed red haired nose ringed fukinese girl decked out in Hysteric Glamor, pinrolled jeans squatting on the floor eating chicken wings at Henri Bendel keep in mind that J girls were like this 20 years ago.

haha, nice mental image there. Reminds me of that girl who sat next to me at Spaghetti House in Causeway Bay at lunch once and let out the loudest, more painful sounding fart without even the slightest reaction.

The whole Japanese hair-make revolution, I think every Japanese woman and girl benefited at least a little from Amuro Namie, and I thank her. Give me a bird with a nice little holiday tan, some crazy hair arrange, done nails, who sounds like she breathes helium before she karaokes, that's some hot shit.

Korean girls be saving that yankee shit for the privacy of their homes, and then it's slum steez for them. In those studio apartment complexes in Seoul, you walk down the halls and all these single people have stacks of those empty cup ramen cups lined up outside their doors and the insides of their apartments look like hell. They wear weird culotte pajama pants at home and lay on their backs all day eating mini-cakes, watching drama series where the main leads fall in love and then die of eye cancer. (0)

misterko, post that shit in the DMZ thread instead.

side note, while that Kim Jong Kook guy got out of Turbo with a TV show and all that, the other guy Mikey, ended up having to sleep on my friend's couch in K-town after Turbo broke up. Eventually, my friend got sick of him mooching so Mikey started doing the Korean church youth group rounds around the US and bummed couch time off them.

Truthfully, the one real lingering question i have about Korea is this; you know how all those Korean farmers/blue collars who can't cop Korean chickenheads for whatever reason, are importing Vietnamese mail order brides and imprisoning them out in the provinces? If we suddenly have a mini population of Vietnamese people in our country, can't one of them step up and open a Viet restaurant that serves a decent bowl of pho, and end the misery of Koreanized pho? I don't think it's too much to ask...

lawl

but my cousin might be marrying a foreign girl since hes scared of korean girls ruining his life like my older cousin

modern day korean women after marriage = lazy as fuck

hiddink coached back in 02. he was with the aussies for 06.

honestly, as much as it sounds weird, my favorite pizza in korea is the potato pizza they sell at pizza joints.

shits gross dawg

korean pizza = sweet and they add extra ketchup and sweet sauces to that shit ...

The whole Japanese hair-make revolution, I think every Japanese woman and girl benefited at least a little from Amuro Namie, and I thank her. Give me a bird with a nice little holiday tan, some crazy hair arrange, done nails, who sounds like she breathes helium before she karaokes, that's some hot shit.

Yep. You can basically thank Ayumi Hamasaki, Amuro Namie, 109, et. al. for re-defining Japanese beauty in the mid-late 90s. Before then, it wasn't uncommon to see girls with straight black hair, thick eyebrows, dark lipstick, high-shoulder padded one-piece suits; still a relic of the by-gone バブル period.

It's kinda crazy to think that Japanese trendiness/beauty went from this:

40.jpg

To this:

gyarurusifow.jpg

Then this:

yamambas.jpg

In over a decade....

But this by and large is the new definition of japanese beauty:

At first I used to think that this look was great. They look great! Right?! But then I've slowly realized that its all just the same homogenization; reappropriating one archtype for another. They look the same. They all act the same. They all have the same ideals, goals. They all go to the same stylish cafes. They all like french food and going to France and eating French fries. They all think shopping is a hobby. It's all rubbish really. Yet, its so Japanese in ideaology that I've some to accept it. But seriously for everyone saying that Japan is progressive, its really only at the fringes. The majority of Japanese fashion/beauty is this brainwashed garbage.

magazine_CanCan0701.jpg

94602872_tp.jpg

94602791_tp.jpg

homogenization;

reappropriating one archtype for another.

They look the same.

They all act the same.

They all have the same ideals, goals.

They all go to the same stylish cafes.

They all like french food and going to France and eating French fries.

They all think shopping is a hobby.

The majority of Japanese fashion/beauty is this brainwashed garbage.

don't normally agree with everything you say, but this is quoted for truth.

the ebi-chan look/identity is the cancer that's killing Japan.

speaking of homogenization, why the fuck does every girl between the ages of 18-25 in hong kong look like janice man...not really someone worthy of such imitation IMHO. She only has her "look" with a shitload of make up and styling...watch "See you on Youtube" and you can see how she really looks, two different worlds. Especially creepy/stupid when those much older than her are doing it

i like this. what type of men do they ALL like? dolce, gucci, LV head to toe with j12 watch, while driving an orange lambo?

But this by and large is the new definition of japanese beauty:

At first I used to think that this look was great. They look great! Right?! But then I've slowly realized that its all just the same homogenization; reappropriating one archtype for another. They look the same. They all act the same. They all have the same ideals, goals. They all go to the same stylish cafes. They all like french food and going to France and eating French fries. They all think shopping is a hobby. It's all rubbish really. Yet, its so Japanese in ideaology that I've some to accept it. But seriously for everyone saying that Japan is progressive, its really only at the fringes. The majority of Japanese fashion/beauty is this brainwashed garbage.

magazine_CanCan0701.jpg

94602872_tp.jpg

94602791_tp.jpg

Well, until about 70 years ago, Korean people were wearing clothes that looked like burlap sacks, so not much history there. I would say the 'couple look' just came about as another revolting trend among the many that have sprung up through the ages.

The fact that men concede to this idea just goes to show how pussy Korean guys are when it comes to what they will put up with to get their peckers wet.

Calling each other up the night before and planning out what they will wear on their date? Fuck that sweetheart, I'm gonna wear whatever I want, you show up prescribed time and place, then if you act bitchy I'm gonna say you're fat and give you a complex and make you fall in love with me until you're willing jump off of cliffs for me by the end of the first week.

• 1 month later...
does any of this translate over to japanese american girls :o

Japanese American girls are some of the most confused bitches ever.

Filipino american girls are probably the only other group more confused.

• 3 months later...
MinKah - Wild Whiskey and I were running around Kangnam Station and saw all these typical, loudmouth, shave the back and sides only with a 1, LA looking scummy type kyopos who were just screaming and being annoying and wearing ugly clothing.

Lo and behold, I spotted kimcheegirl in the mix. She's far removed from the sufu world now and only lingers in the world of MANGO and American Apparel.

hey, hey. they were friends of a friend that i hardly knew and you're not much different from them either. cocksucka!

screw mango. i had to contact headquarters in spain cause of some part time bitch that pissed me off. she got her little ass fired. gotta thank lotte for bringing in all sorts of good stuff like zara. wheeeeeeeeee.