Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

Guest jmatsu
Korean-Brazilian (as opposed to half-half) been there, done it, wouldn't recommend it unless it were local and you like crazy.

these really exist? show me specimen.

Guest jmatsu
im with a korean halfy now too, german-korean. she not bad, has the german sensibility instead of the craziness. picked up the korean drama tho...

i knew two german koreans. one from college. she was pretty hot, but was nothing but a sorority bitch. the other one was a product of world war 2. she might have been hot during ww2.

Guest jmatsu
we're not talkig about halfies are we? I'm talking about korean FROM brazil now in USA

oh sorry. i thought we was talking bastard bloods

I'm living in a young'ish women's neighborhood again lately and it's been good. The girls look good, everything is cheap, the girls look good.

after reading this i was gonna suggest a meet up (actually ive been feeling situated for a bit so i was gonna soon anyway) but im too fucking hung over.

lol. I'm sittin in my underwear drinking water, nursing my eternal hangover as well. I haven't been to Kangnam in 2 months either, haha. Gotta gear up for the TOJ release tomorrow so I should get out and about. Holler if you feel like coming up and seeing the effect my dog has on K-beezies.

asians that speak fluent spanish/portugese creep me out a little bit...just like like a dog that meows.

i actually met a korean chick that spoke (broken) spanish last night, it was such a turn on for me though. so we chatted in spanish for a while but her crew was kinda possessive so i kept getting a 'stay away' vibe from em, actually one guy did tell me not to touch her, got her number anyway but was way too drunk to get/remember her name, cause her crew did give a ton of alcohol to my friend and me.

i actually met a korean chick that spoke (broken) spanish last night, it was such a turn on for me though. so we chatted in spanish for a while but her crew was kinda possessive so i kept getting a 'stay away' vibe from em, actually one guy did tell me not to touch her, got her number anyway but was way too drunk to get/remember her name, cause her crew did give a ton of alcohol to my friend and me.

Korean guys are super possessive about their women. In college I was told to stay away a few times by the president of the Korean Student Association because I was chatting with my friend who was Korean who wasnt even in their club, she went to check it out once.

Guest jmatsu
asians that speak fluent spanish/portugese creep me out a little bit...just like like a dog that meows.

yo u so old fashioned. what u think the old consecutive prez of peru was?

nigga was jap. he ran away to japland tho.

Guest jmatsu
lol. Scais might very well have relatives in South America and not even know it. Shit is common.

wordx2. i give him the benefit of the doubt. yo homie, what happened to the da sz hate thread?

hmm dayam. djraijio is balla shit.

all i have experience is with korean-american girls

++ korean drama

+ korean crazy-ass behavior

+ american 'independent woman' bullshit

= my homie having his bitch throwing pinecones at 3am at his window drunk as fuck

but seriously. is there any sure-fire way of bagging korean-americans? no other race is this fucking complicated. don't want a relationship, just want to test the waters and get the fuck away.

sz hate thread wasn't even hate, it was snafu vs the adults. Whoever the 2 bar green rep guy was who did the 'cognitive dissonance' quote, I owe you rep, that was the best post of the day, possibly the week.

On the K beezy topic, I am pretty much done with K beezys I feel like, lifetime. Can't ever say something like that as fact, but I haven't been feeling it for awhile, and the K beezy fashion is annoying me lately.

hmm dayam. djraijio is balla shit.

all i have experience is with korean-american girls

++ korean drama

+ korean crazy-ass behavior

+ american 'independent woman' bullshit

= my homie having his bitch throwing pinecones at 3am at his window drunk as fuck

but seriously. is there any sure-fire way of bagging korean-americans? no other race is this fucking complicated. don't want a relationship, just want to test the waters and get the fuck away.

Korean American girls are mad fucking easy. Fake some benjis, claim you're down with Korea, and you're in. Fuck on the first date or leave them.

yo u so old fashioned. what u think the old consecutive prez of peru was?

nigga was jap. he ran away to japland tho.

word? but still, its like taking a animal out its natural habitat ya dig? wernt japs basicly 'imported' to south america to work the farms?

Yo on the real though. I did nomikai this past weekend. Standard 2 on 2 affair. Brought in my boy cuz he said he's been going through a "crisis" but wouldn't tell me what it was. Bitches be 25 yrs old each. So I back up my boy and lie and tell em that he's 24, but stupid dumb ass tells the truth and says 22. Girls completely lost interest cuz he's younger and the nomikai was DONE. Then later on he pulls out his tablets on the table and starts taking his "stomach medicine" but later on I find out through another friend muthafucka got STDs from this 34 yr old bitch he met at Muse and fucked without protection! Fucking came in her pussy twice two cuz she said she was on her period and couldn't get preggy. He was squirting blood out of the side of his dick and had to go to the hospital last week.

WTF.

I'm pretty sure he's fucking two other girls without protection right now supposedly both his "gf".

Muthafucka is crazy.