Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

Fucking came in her pussy twice two cuz she said she was on her period and couldn't get preggy. He was squirting blood out of the side of his dick and had to go to the hospital last week.

WTF.

I'm pretty sure he's fucking two other girls without protection right now supposedly both his "gf".

Muthafucka is crazy.

kimochi warui

Guest jmatsu
Yo on the real though. I did nomikai this past weekend. Standard 2 on 2 affair. Brought in my boy cuz he said he's been going through a "crisis" but wouldn't tell me what it was. Bitches be 25 yrs old each. So I back up my boy and lie and tell em that he's 24, but stupid dumb ass tells the truth and says 22. Girls completely lost interest cuz he's younger and the nomikai was DONE. Then later on he pulls out his tablets on the table and starts taking his "stomach medicine" but later on I find out through another friend muthafucka got STDs from this 34 yr old bitch he met at Muse and fucked without protection! Fucking came in her pussy twice two cuz she said she was on her period and couldn't get preggy. He was squirting blood out of the side of his dick and had to go to the hospital last week.

WTF.

I'm pretty sure he's fucking two other girls without protection right now supposedly both his "gf".

Muthafucka is crazy.

yo getting a minor std (curable one) is like a right of male passage in japland, but wtf is that shit he got? bleeding outta the side of his dick? that is fucked up!!

• 7 months later...
I don't have that book anymore, sadly. I'll eventually have to find another copy of it, it's titled 洋食レシピ if you want to cop, it has a big omurice on the cover. The recipes written by the people at Tsuji. You need to have Japanese demiglace sauce for half of the recipes in that book though, they're either topped in it, or for some things like beef stew or curry, made of it.

That girl, I never did see her again. She was my girlfriend's friend, so I heard like a week later that she was out on the blind dating circuit trying to find a boyfriend.

It seems as though the Cooking Club thread has died? :confused:

That book is on amazon.jp ... I wanna order, but will probably need a proxy (?)

The cover image omurice has been bothering me all day...

This thread needs more heroic stories of steezy dudes making women moan over delicious omelets and gentle fucking

• 6 months later...