Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

pretty much. and they wear better wristwatches, clothes, and have sideburns.

The Japanese girls in my class are penniless (literally) and can't afford more than a $3 lunch, but from left to right they wear an Hermes chrono, a Chaumet chrono, and a Chanel J12.

pretty much. and they wear better wristwatches, clothes, and have sideburns.

The Japanese girls in my class are penniless (literally) and can't afford more than a $3 lunch, but from left to right they wear an Hermes chrono, a Chaumet chrono, and a Chanel J12.

A korean girl i dated awhile back just wanted to go shopping all the time and when we werent shopping she would tell me how shes saving up her salary to buy another monogram bag. Good god she was materialistic as hell.

Japanese American girls are some of the most confused bitches ever.

Filipino american girls are probably the only other group more confused.

add taiwanese girls to that list. whether or not they're taiwanese or taiwanese-americans, bitches be thinkin' they japanesey when they ain't fo reazzy. tired of seein' taiwanese bitches talkin' about how much they love プリクラ and using words like イケメン and their fucking えびちゃん worship.

Who the fuck wishes they were japanese? dumb fucking taiwanese. Japanese and chinese have the korean dream, that shit's for real.

What korean dream?

The North Korean Dream?

north_korea_kids_400.jpg

Trust me. No Japanese bitch would be caught dead trying to act Korean. It's the other way around.

They love korean dramas and music, they think koreans are all so handsome and beautiful, then they go to korea and get very disappointed. GG plastic surgury. At least koreans have straight teeth though.

• 6 months later...

Fuck, I love simpboi.

I also stated somewhere 20 pages back in this thread that it'd all end up with meetup at Hongdae exit #6 one night in 2008, and it really did. Prophetic shit.

I don't know what I was on in May 2008 but this my own personal favorite thread

oh man, i remember this thread.

pretty f-ing embarrassing on my part.

Any tips on picking up a Japanese/American girl?

i recall there being a thread/post where someone broke down all the asian girls and their tendencies/temperments. where can i find this?

Guest jmatsu

which is more annoying:

hot blooded korean bitch from kland who smell like the real kimchiz

or

a korean american bitch who got the korean fire plus the annoying american female sensibility and who like shitty american music vs. korean shitty music you never heard of/don't comprehend??

im telling you right now don't expect a clean shave down there... nothing but bush, and a lot of it. korean-korean girls are damn materialistic so shes probably going to expect a lot from you. since others have said it anyway... if you are ganna pull off a one hitter quitter change your e-mail, and phone number and all that shit cuz there ganna pull off some psycho korean drama shit.

a korean american bitch who got the korean fire plus the annoying american female sensibility and who like shitty american music

These are pretty annoying. Especially if they went to a ivy league school and/or studying to be a doctor, lawyer, or worked in banking. They usually end up marrying white men who can stand this bullshit.