Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i got my s710xx yesterday and soaked them with the hottest water i could get out of the tap for about 4 hours. as i could hardly button them up in raw state i put a cutting board in the waist. i wore them while they were still damp and it was hard to button up all buttons, but they stretched a ton after a few hours. should i put them in the washing machine? how much degrees should i use, 60?

i got my s710xx yesterday and soaked them with the hottest water i could get out of the tap for about 4 hours. as i could hardly button them up in raw state i put a cutting board in the waist. i wore them while they were still damp and it was hard to button up all buttons, but they stretched a ton after a few hours. should i put them in the washing machine? how much degrees should i use, 60?

you won't get too much more shrinkage out of em I don't think. I did a cold soak and after having serious hip pain, finally did a hot wash and tumble dry. feel like they're looser now than in the raw state.

Some pics of my new S0500xx size 29, sized down one from my true waist.

4339508114_4f3c417ecf.jpg

Presoak, it was just right on the waist, maybe a tad bit of room. I was scared for it to be too small after the soak, but it is something that can be remedied by wooden hangers.

4339508418_161e788eb3.jpg

Soaking with take5's stamp of approval. I used 2 pots of boiling water. poor jeans.

4339508608_5ae9a083c5.jpg

Hung dry for a day or so, and the waist did shrink a fair bit. But using a wooden hanger to stretch, i managed to get it back to presoak waist.

4338766775_f86c10b3c5.jpg

4339509120_74475437bb.jpg

Quite happy with the fit, this is something i was looking for. Comparing with my 811s worn for 1.5 years or so, the thighs on the 0500 seems to be more room, however the 0500 is much more tapered. It seems like I need a hem? what do you guys think of the stacks?

Quick fact (sourced from my girlfriend, who's japanese and she is into denim):

The theme of new 2010 season's collection will is based on the 5 books by miyamoto mushashi. first one is earth, followed by water, fire, wind and finally sky. They will be released in this order... finally, for christmas 2010 samurai will release musashi as the final piece of this collection.

^yup been mentioned a few times before a few pages back and in December...Anyone actually going to collect all of them (edmond?)? I'm most hyped for the Musashi model although I forgot all the details on them...Book of Five Rings btw (made up of each element, as you mentioned)

Sup all,

Trying to sell a pair of size 28 Lot12 S710XX. $200shippedOBO. I don't think this is the fit that I am looking for. Black arcs and red tab, hemmed three inches, lemme know! Worn a total of ~1-2 weeks-ish. These things are still young, take them off my hands.

Sup all,

Trying to sell a pair of size 28 Lot12 S710XX. $200shippedOBO. I don't think this is the fit that I am looking for. Black arcs and red tab, hemmed three inches, lemme know! Worn a total of ~1-2 weeks-ish. These things are still young, take them off my hands.

can i get measurements and pics

and fit pics (try to make these as naughty as possible)

Ok, last pics of my 21oz 5000's for a while. I've got alot of requests for more details in my rep section so I'll do a detail dump then retire them from picture taking for 3 months or so.

One more wash since last pics.

18ish months.

Aprox 6 washes. First wash 1 week in due to bbq sauce. next real wash at 5 months then whenever else.

14 months everyday wear then fairly infrquently once to twice a week.

I think thats all the other info I can provide. I apologize for number of pics and quality.

First one of the oldest pics I have then the newest.

2jetd87.jpg

nzel94.jpg

10z7qjc.jpg

Color most accurate in below pic.

2n7oxtv.jpg

291yihv.jpg

2h3mt5x.jpg

2q00uv7.jpg

foncj9.jpg