Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

just as a heads up Blue in Green has a lot of Samurai stuff on sale at 50-75% off online. Mostly tops. All of it is 75% off in store. I just got this http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=15607&category_id=93&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 for $62

just as a heads up Blue in Green has a lot of Samurai stuff on sale at 50-75% off online. Mostly tops. All of it is 75% off in store. I just got this http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=15607&category_id=93&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 for $62

How did you get it for $62?

just got these 0500's back from Schaeffers for a knee hole repair.

IMG_1551_zpsv7e8jdjz.jpg7I3A8426_zpssrrdahi8.jpg

now to figure out how i want to hand repair the rest

7I3A8428_zps29alkrzf.jpg

Edited by chantheman

Wow, that is a fucking steal. Not huge on that shirt, but for that price I would instal-cop

Yeah I am not crazy about the snaps. I may take it to my denim tailor and see if I can get buttons put on. If not it makes a cool lighter weight jacket to wear with a t-shirt underneath. But yeah for $68 I couldn't pass it up.

Guys, there some info regarding the Denimio x samurai collab..

Denimio S710XX16OZ-DMO collab jeans

- The cutting is based on the S710XX tight straight model

- Geisha 16OZ fabric with the pink/silver selvedge
- Button fly (golden top button and the rest are black)
- Wagyu leather patch with our own design
- The initial design of the back pocket is blue and green stitched arcs. We are in the middle of making the final decision whether to go with hidden arcs for a stealthy look.
- The back pockets use the same 16OZ fabric with 90 degree rotation which will create a different fading effect to the back pockets.
- A selvedge herringbone fabric is used on the front coin pocket
- Inverted A on the red tab which is positioned at the coin pocket.
- There will be 100-120 units available.
- The available sizes will be the same as S710XX's

I might be interested in the Denimio collab more so than the 24 oz. 710, mainly because I can wear 16 oz. more frequently than 24 oz.!

If they go the stealth arc route and depending on how they turn out you can sign me up.

I have the S510 25oz 15th anniversary in 34, and had & sold the S510OG 16oz AK in 32. On my 25oz, the waist runs true to size, and they are too big for me by at least 1 size. So I went for a 32 on the 16oz AK's, and it seems the waist ran small on that lot. When raw the waist was too tight, so I sold. 

re: the thighs, yeah those measurements you listed look accurate from what I've seen. The thighs are very roomy in this cut. Another measurement that's not  ever discussed is the hip width - these are wide across the hips, i.e. an inch or so above the crotch seam, and that's what give the appearance of saddle bags on some folks. 

This is a great cut, roomy with a not-too-high waist. Very comfy without looking baggy. I'm strongly considering getting the S510OG 16oz AK in 33 form BiG while they still exist... but oh so spendy... but that OG 16oz AK denim haunts my dreams, LOL! 

what kind of shrinkage can i expect from this denim. the pair im looking at was hemmed to a 30 and thats the shortest i can go. need to find out of there is anymore shrinkage left in these or else im passing.