gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

s5000 is a higher rise and i believe s0500 is mid...and you cant make a deciscion?

I´m about to buy me a par of S5000VX 21oz. What size would you guys recommend me to get? I wear size 33 in my S0500XX and size 34 in my studio d'atisan 103. And do they stretch alot?

I have no personal experience, but from what I've read, you're going to want a 34. The heavier weight Samurais (such as the 21oz jeans you're going to purchase) usually measure about an inch smaller pre-soak than the size chart says.

And the 21oz denim doesn't stretch a ton.

s5000 is a higher rise and i believe s0500 is mid...and you cant make a deciscion?
you mean vice verca.

yeah, hiro is right. s5000 is a lower rise than s500

I have no personal experience, but from what I've read, you're going to want a 34. The heavier weight Samurais (such as the 21oz jeans you're going to purchase) usually measure about an inch smaller pre-soak than the size chart says.

And the 21oz denim doesn't stretch a ton.

I'm an actual 34, and my 21 ouncers were tagged 34, actual 33 pre-soak. Post-soak, they shrunk to just over 31 but stretched out to a comfy 34 after a few days.

Well worth the few days discomfort :)

I'm an actual 34, and my 21 ouncers were tagged 34, actual 33 pre-soak. Post-soak, they shrunk to just over 31 but stretched out to a comfy 34 after a few days.

ok, I´m a 34 too but why do 2nd:s site say that size 34 will shrink to 86-88cm when washed wich is about 34 inch?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s5000vx21oz/

Good shit right there.

+rep

ok, I´m a 34 too but why do 2nd:s site say that size 34 will shrink to 86-88cm when washed wich is about 34 inch?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s5000vx21oz/

Mate, couldn't tell you why. All I can say is my own experience.

Maybe that's the size you'll get after shrink/stretch, which is about right then.

Those look pretty sick dick danger. Are they covered in dust or something, or is there simply not too much contrast? Or are they not even black?

Just out of curiousity - do ALL 710BK 19 oz have the hidden arcs? I got mine from 2nd along with a pair of 5000VX21's, and while the VX have stitched arcs, the BKs are hidden.

Just curious.

Just out of curiousity - do ALL 710BK 19 oz have the hidden arcs? I got mine from 2nd along with a pair of 5000VX21's, and while the VX have stitched arcs, the BKs are hidden.

Just curious.

I'm 99% sure that all of them, indeed, have the hidden arcs.

im 99.99% percent sure they all do as well

x-posted from evo threadddd

First wash at 8 months - Used Rose Dr. Bronners. they smell wonderful now........ haha Color is pretty accurate.

a0f85754.jpg

75bd3ecf.jpg

Those look pretty sick dick danger. Are they covered in dust or something, or is there simply not too much contrast? Or are they not even black?

They were really dirty, I just washed them for the first time today. In the right light they kinda look black.

well here goes, finally. Samurai s526XXII

samurais526raw001uq2.jpg

originally wondering where these came from. but guess i got it figured

40oz after seeing your fit pic's im sold, these are my next pair. fit looks spot on, cant wait to see the evo

edit: thanks dick D (actually 11 pages back....), and because of this wonderful gent below., red is so damn helpful, especially right as one is about to edit their post.... honestly, give someone more than 30 sec.

Honestly, if you actually looked back a couple pages it says 2nd.

I have just ordered a S5000VX 21oz. Looking forward to getting them already.

^theyre some sweet jeans. looking forward to wearing mine once it cools down some

^theyre some sweet jeans. looking forward to wearing mine once it cools down some

How did you size yours

w32, not sure what my waist size is now but thats my typical samurai size

dont think so, sorry dont have the specs right in front of me

I believe VX denim stretch more than regular denim. No?

that is typically true, but most of samurais 21oz denim doesnt shrink or stretch as much as some of its other weights. i think ed can back me up on this.

That's a pretty damn good fit. I wouldn't suggest you size up. They shrink a bit, but they won't be skin tight.

i think he has enough room there for shrinkage so theyll look proper after a wash :/