Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Gordon sent me this message on Thursday 11/10. Can't wait to get these Black Shadows!

Yes, they just left from Japan last night so should hopefully be arriving

this weekend or early next week.

Regards,

Gordon Heffner

Blue In Green LLC

NY NY 10013

http://blueingreensoho.com/

http://thevitamine.blogspot.com/

but in regards to samurai sizing, and since im lazy myself,

i've grown out to a waist 31

will a s5000vx in sz 30 be ok? found some in rakueten for cheap.

they had a 710 sz 30, but i guess that's out of the question. wish it was a 31....

I have recently gone so far as to size down on the s5000 cut because I've seen how so many people here have bought them off other people and they're able to make that cut look slim. My two s50000s the 24oz one and the Elements Earth one, have both stretched out nicely.

Got home from a 4 day interview in Indiana to find that my 710s had arrived(the day I left). Opened em up, tried them on and...too small. I went with a 28(29 waist) because Im 5'4" 120 pounds so I thought that would be the best course of action. Not only are they nearly up to my neck, but the waist just feels too tight, especially if I squat down kinda, and they havent even been soaked yet. Ive heard that they stretch back to raw size, but do they go beyond that? I just really dont want to have to send them back and wait on a new pair :(

Got home from a 4 day interview in Indiana to find that my 710s had arrived(the day I left). Opened em up, tried them on and...too small. I went with a 28(29 waist) because Im 5'4" 120 pounds so I thought that would be the best course of action. Not only are they nearly up to my neck, but the waist just feels too tight, especially if I squat down kinda, and they havent even been soaked yet. Ive heard that they stretch back to raw size, but do they go beyond that? I just really dont want to have to send them back and wait on a new pair :(

I just dont want to soak them and then they be too tight to even wear, and then I couldnt return them. I might just send em back to BiG and tell them to send me the Black Shadows in a 29

Not sure yet though. I dont know how I would feel about black jeans everyday(too poor for more jeans :()

Edited by Martybear

I had similar concerns when I bought my size 33's. Unsoaked they were tight but I could button them all the way up (barely). After 2 hot soaks I was sure they were too small, and it was an uncomfortable couple of days, but after that they were fine. They stretched to 35" in the waist, which is an inch past the raw measurement. Now, they fit perfect. Snug enough in the waist that I don't have to wear a belt if I don't want to, but not at all uncomfortable.

I actually had size 32 Fullcounts and these are 33 so hopefully it'll be fine :) Will post pictures when I get them this week!

I had a size 29 contest fullcounts and 710xx's (2006 model) in size 30 that were smaller in waist. I'm sure you'll be ok, though they won't be roomy upstairs no matter what size you get! :)

you can stretch them past raw measurements in the waist, no problem. question is if it wouldn't be just safer to size up (and one week of waiting isn't that bad). how do you like the rest of the fit? the legs, thighs and such?

They fit great everywhere else. I will post some pictures of them later(they are almost as tall as I am!).

Per Gordon. I will purchase them (though I'm ill and feeling like shit)

• Black Shadows with contrast stitching and hidden arcs will be for sale today (he has them right now)
  • Black Shadows with black details and black arcs will be probably tomorrow (still shipping)