Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

thanks guys! they're almost dry so i tried them on. so far they fit pretty great although i can't button them up all the way. i could use a little more shrinking everywhere else but i am satisfied as it is. the denim is so much thicker than flathead and the pants feel very sturdy. since selling my s5000vx's i forgot how thick and awesome the denim was :) . ill post fit pictures tomorrow as i have a final paper to write.

Satya, I think they look great the way they are. I would leave them stacked.

Khopian, this is my personal preference since I own the same pair. I would hem to your exact height and not stack. S5000 cut is kinda baggy and it looks really awkward if you stack. It looks sloppy given the big leg opening. How did you size on those? They stretch a lot, at least 2" in the waist.

Satya, I think they look great the way they are. I would leave them stacked.

Khopian, this is my personal preference since I own the same pair. I would hem to your exact height and not stack. S5000 cut is kinda baggy and it looks really awkward if you stack. It looks sloppy given the big leg opening. How did you size on those? They stretch a lot, at least 2" in the waist.

Samurai s01040xj 4 months initial soak no wash. Not really worn hard since I now work from home and don't really have to walk anywhere as much as I used to. So they're fading much slower.

zxp4ld.jpg

Also still wearing my 5000vxs once or twice a week. Here's a shitty inside fit pic shot. Also lol at the sloppy cuffs. Just threw them on, was wearing my jins.

ws4ig5.jpg

and my lame attempt at trying to get a shot of the train tracks.

21a8sp.jpg

Samurai s01040xj 4 months initial soak no wash. Not really worn hard since I now work from home and don't really have to walk anywhere as much as I used to. So they're fading much slower.

zxp4ld.jpg

Also still wearing my 5000vxs once or twice a week. Here's a shitty inside fit pic shot. Also lol at the sloppy cuffs. Just threw them on, was wearing my jins.

ws4ig5.jpg

and my lame attempt at trying to get a shot of the train tracks.

21a8sp.jpg