Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I finally broke down and washed my s510xx AI-Ns (8 months), but it's been rainy here the past few days so no good chances for photos. Expect a full outlay soon, here's a teaser:

P3174602_cr.jpg?t=1237345270

When I first got them I wanted them to fade so badly, but now I miss the superdark hue of the ai indigo. Fortunately, it looks like my Onis aren't going to budge for years!

hey itsmedeka could you post some post soak measurments on your 2nd x 710s? id like to know how much shrinkage to expect thanks!

EDIT:

wait are the measurments posted by 2nd for those jeans the POST soak measurments already? since translated it says one wash?

s710xx2nd size 32

waist 16.5 / 17.5 (stretched out the waist during soak)

front rise 11.5 / 10.5

rear rise 15 / 15

thigh 11.5 / 11.5

inseam 39 / 38

knee 9 / 8.75

hem 7.75 / 7.75 (kept the hems out of the water because I didn't want them to shrink)

soaked in hot water for about two hours and hung dried over night.

living in florida, i think i'll pass on this monstrosity. then again, samurai has a way of making heavy-weight jeans pretty damn comfortable by adjusting the warp and weft sizes to compensate.

living in florida, i think i'll pass on this monstrosity. then again, samurai has a way of making heavy-weight jeans pretty damn comfortable by adjusting the warp and weft sizes to compensate.