Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i just got picked up a pair of 22oz iron heart superblacks and am kinda bored with them compared to my 710's. like what everyone else said samurai puts love into detail and have alot of character to them. coming home to read all this 24 oz. talk just made me stoked beyond belief i will be buying.

Just curious, how does the superblacks denim feel, stiff or soft like the other IH denim? I think IH's biggest advantage over Samurai is that their 21oz's are soft in a way that I don't think my Samurai's will ever be (SExIH01s v. S5000vx's for instance). Not to say that I don't like the roughness of Sams, but some of these IHs feel like pajamas.

Just curious, how does the superblacks denim feel, stiff or soft like the other IH denim? I think IH's biggest advantage over Samurai is that their 21oz's are soft in a way that I don't think my Samurai's will ever be (SExIH01s v. S5000vx's for instance). Not to say that I don't like the roughness of Sams, but some of these IHs feel like pajamas.

the superblacks are much stiffer than the indigo 21oz def not pajama soft haha..I would much rather have the indigo boys though :-( o well. personally, i love how rough samurais are...its a uphill battle for comfort.

and the 2nd collab 710s are so sick i want them bad...

Guest patchmb
you all make it so hard to decide which 710 to get.....would be ridiculous to get both, but..............;)

I have both & dont regret buying either as i love the cut. may get the the bk's yet.

id love to see comparison photos of both those after some wear patchmb ;)

also, what are the chances someone could help me out in figuring out how to order from 2nd?

it's pretty straightforward, shoot them an email in english and a translation from goolge, they send one back in the original japanese and a translation to english. paypal request should follow once you have confirmed what you want to buy. got some f380's very much hassle-free this way.

It's really not that hard. Write what you want in very simple english then use an online translator to convert to japanese, then reconvert to English to make sure it says what you want it to say.

This is what I wrote last time, they understood it and got back to me and everything went smooth as silk.

Subject: USA English Order

Hello!

[i would like to order]

[Model number]

[Price]

[Address]

[i would like to pay with Paypal]

[how much total?]

[thank you]

I'm gonna go ahead and hold out for 150oz denim. Unless it cracks when I walk, it's not thick enough.

Am I the only one that thinks this super-heavy denim fad is going a bit too far?

I don't think it's a fad, really. Canton used to produce really heavy denim back in the day (23oz maybe?). That said, I definitely don't buy in to the "heavier is better" mantra. I think it has its place in any collection, but I woulndn't want every pair to be 17oz +. In general I think the hige on heavier denim is less interesting than 13-15 oz denim but I have been pleasantly surprised by the samurai 21oz fades.

^ hahaaha, but i do agree, during the warm days in California, it is a workout to wear my 710's. and to comment about the whole fad business, i dont think it is one, i just believe that there are some cuts that are available in heavier oz denim.

Hi sufu I just bought a pair for 5000vx off another member on Sufu. He told me he already warm soaked it for 15 minutes. Should I give it another hot soak? If so, how long? Thanks in advance! :)

it depends how they fit on you man, i just gave my 710s another hot soak to re-form them, if they fit fine though, just wear em out. if not, i would soak. warm-Warm/Hot for about 30-45 mins is all you need, anything else would just be a waste of time. hope that helps.

My 710s size 29 lot 11 arrived. I'm really sorry about the picture quality, but this is all I currently have for taking pictures. I couldn't button the buttons yet, as you can see, but I'm really digging the fit, other than the fact that they are currently riding a bit high. My waist is 32 inches BTW

img00357.jpg

img00359.jpg

img00358.jpg

What do you gentlemen think of the fit? And, should I hot-soak them?

NO, measure your natural waist and size down 1 at most

nah, he can always poke the buttonholes with a pen to make them loose and then apply some patience in buttoning up.

Then he can soak the sams in a hot soak while wearing it. And wear till dry. If it ends up being shit then he can put it on supermarket for resell

nah, he can always poke the buttonholes with a pen to make them loose and then apply some patience in buttoning up.

Then he can soak the sams in a hot soak while wearing it. And wear till dry. If it ends up being shit then he can put it on supermarket for resell

haha you know everything! naw he needs to return that shit well if he wants the super ballcrunching faggot fit he should keep but he sized down way too much.

it depends how they fit on you man, i just gave my 710s another hot soak to re-form them, if they fit fine though, just wear em out. if not, i would soak. warm-Warm/Hot for about 30-45 mins is all you need, anything else would just be a waste of time. hope that helps.

thanks alot for the info!!