Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea on what retail on the other vans will be?

i dont want to pay more than 75 or 80, and they shouldnt be.

bad brains vans still on shelf?

As far as 10.5 Bad Brain Vans go, Red and Green are sold out. I picked up a pair of Yellows, but who is to say if that was the last one.

Just cold wash and hang dry. The fabric might shrink slightly, but not so much that the zipper will have waves in it. I haven't noticed any waves after I've washed mine.

Or just wear it a bunch and dry clean it infrequently. Unless you spill something on it, there's not really any reason to clean it more than a couple times a year.

I can't recall if Supreme ever did reverse weave thermal hoodies, but if yours is reverse weave just wash it and you'll be fine.

Ya I've just been drycleaning as alcohol spillage dictates, maybe I'll just put in the wash and hang dry. As thick as that muthasucka is it should be dry by next fall.

Hows the construction on the striped team crews? I just got the football top and was wondering if the fabric is the same weight and if the cuts the same. The football top is spot on in both catagories, it's a shame they don't make their tees in the same cut.

Also, if anyone has been to NY store lately are the striped crews still in stock?

I have to agree that both the football top and team striped crews are awesome. I got the black in both shirts, but I must say that the football top is much more slim fitting than the striped crew. If anyone's interested, I'm selling my size Large football top that I just got from the online shop. I already ordered my XL. Anyone think these shirts are going to shrink lengthwise like last years Navajo print pocket crews after a cold wash?

anyone seen these new striped pocket tees in Supreme yet?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300220832986&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020#ebayphotohosting

and if so do they come in a polo version as well?

I was at Supreme yesterday and just saw the crewneck. I thought the black/white was dope but I had a look at an XL and it would be like a crop top on me (6`2), its just the same length as the L, which is short already...

I was at Supreme yesterday and just saw the crewneck. I thought the black/white was dope but I had a look at an XL and it would be like a crop top on me (6`2), its just the same length as the L, which is short already...

Yeah, I have the white one in XL and it fits mad small. I'm actually pretty disappointed with it. The cut of the shirt is terrible.

Yeah i don't go for constructed tees or any of the non graphic tees they do anymore- they're just too wide and short now. They used to the opposite which was great- long and slim

uh huh. I have a stockpile of 3 or 4 constucteds from around 3 years ago. Long and slim. perfect.

thanks for the scans... i don't think that tank or the printed polo have been posted yet.

i hope the tank and the guyebera shirt drop before i go on my honeymoon in three weeks.

is the guy in the first pic of your second post wearing the guyebera? looks like it does have 4 pockets.