Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the chukkas are pretty nice, half cabs look kinda odd to me.

Speaking of vans. I just sent then a huge in depth email reguarding the shape and inconsistancy in quality in sizing of the newer half cabs. It's beginning to piss me off that one pair can be up to a size different than another, and have stitching defects such as the toe box stitching being almost a centimeter higher than the other.

Yeah, I remember andrew figured that out awhile back, but I still want to know why they can't just keep em consistant. Have you tried the newer black or navy ones recently? The way you can tell which i'm talking about aside from the reallly odd shape is the off the wall logo on the heel corresponds with the color of the shoe (so navy or black) rather than the typical red. They're just awful, the toe curls up and the toungue is paper thin. Also the stitching on the toe boxes of them is all messed up. Thats just a few of my complaints with them..

Yeah that's for sure. Incase you haven't seen em in person, the rio red half cabs have the best shape from the recent half cabs, imo. Even the other colors that came out at the same time as them, like the black/purple and white/black are different

they've dropped????

took the chinatown bus from boston yesterday morning. i tried to get the black raindrop box tee, they said they had every color but that. Got a couple of the tees in the sizes and color that i wanted, but in the time i was there i heard a bunch of people get denied. Same goes for the vans, but i am sure they have plenty left. saw A-ron aka off bowery. Gingham checked shirts were dope, but i forget what colors they had. all "hypebeasty" people patronizing the store.

no kubricks to the dude above me, but my boy has one if you want to pay 40$ shipped or so

i seen u too.

ok I just got back from Supreme...heres what they got

Boxcaps: Raindrop in like 4 colors (olive,red,light blue, black), trigometric ones in black and grey and a weird color scheme

Tees: Bad brains like 2 dont remember the name, I against I, fuck the police, spirit lady (lady sitting on top of supreme letters)

No Lolita or Amadeus but they told me to stop by tommorow

Fitteds: Flags, blue camo, green camo

Hoodies: striped hoodies that were from march, flags...

They had chinos, chino shorts, raindrop shorts, some jeans

Thats all that I can remember

one more thing....

ofxsup2ndanniversary.jpg

The retail for this shirt is supposed to be $75 no info on release date but its supposed to be for original fakes 2nd anniversary hopefully its not a japan only release.

**the update was for the ny store

ok I just got back from Supreme...heres what they got

Boxcaps: Raindrop in like 4 colors (olive,red,light blue, black), trigometric ones in black and grey and a weird color scheme

Tees: Bad brains like 2 dont remember the name, I against I, fuck the police, spirit lady (lady sitting on top of supreme letters)

No Lolita or Amadeus but they told me to stop by tommorow

Fitteds: Flags, blue camo, green camo

Hoodies: striped hoodies that were from march, flags...

They had chinos, chino shorts, raindrop shorts, some jeans

Thats all that I can remember

They're lying to you bro! My sister went in yesterday and they showed her a full color run of medium Amadeus's and Lolita's. Maybe take your sister with you this time, but not if she's ugly.

lined up for bape on friday to get my resell on

by the time i bought my shit and made it to supreme they were sold out of every tee

and called them again and are sold out

I NEED AN I AGAINST I TEE SIZE L OR XL white black or blue plz

sank you

managed to pick up a rain camo box cap grey, also had black and red.

the prada new eras, tonal check box camps, same spring hoodies, nhl, flags etc.

rain camo shorts - look the same as the plane shorts from the web site, but with the rain camo 90- something i think

new short sleeved flannels for about 90

coaches jacket in an oxford material - red, blue and grey - 100-something

thats all i can remember

rain camo shorts - look the same as the plane shorts from the web site, but with the rain camo 90- something i think

The rain drop shorts have a side pocket on the left side which the single colored and the plane shorts don'. aside from that they look the same.