Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If if she wasn't shaved, it would be pixelated.

I have just read through this entire thread and It makes me wish I had some kind of culture to relate to, something extreme as the LA riots or something as subtle as taking shoes off in the house.

being white/plain/boring is l a m e.

Who fucking cares all the best looking Asian girls are in or from Asia where they prefer Asian guys.

Would you rather have?

A gorgeous Asian girl who doesnt shave her pubes

ebihara_yuri01.jpg

A ehh looking Asian American girl who shaves her vag

sandra-oh-0.jpg

I can't rep, but this post is not only economic of word and well illustrated, it includes Ebi-chan and a chicken sandwich - two of my favorite things - in the same picture.

What's the overall asian opinion on Sanda Oh? I find her to be one of the most horsefaced women I have ever encountered anywhere. The fact that every reviewer in Sideways was raving about how sexy Sandra Oh was in that movie was one of the first things that tipped me off to how wack white peoples' taste in asian women was.

When white guys take their females :D is it true? lol

In the case of couples like Sandra Oh and that director cat, no. We thank cats like that for letting our sisters get out into society and not rot away as spinsters at their moms houses where they get verbally abused a lot.

Sandra Oh is one ugly mule. How the fuck can white people think she's attractive.

do Indians count as 'asian'?

and I don't mean technically, but rather

in the context used in this thread

Indians are not asians, only the chinky eyes.

I think it might be a ebi croquette or ebi sandwich

man, don't put the image of Ebi-chan's fish breath in my head, I've just now come to accept the fact that she also probably has a big bushy rotten Cecelia Cheung snatch... :(

More stuff that Asians hate:

home furnishings, or at least attractive home furnishings

asians hate to stand on a train. if there is an inch of space on a seat, they will squeeze onto it.

and my favorite is when a train pulls into an "asian" station like canal street and there are 10 asian women with 8 bags of groceries each and only 2 open seats....the race is ON!!!

asians hate to stand on a train. if there is an inch of space on a seat, they will squeeze onto it.

and my favorite is when a train pulls into an "asian" station like canal street and there are 10 asian women with 8 bags of groceries each and only 2 open seats....the race is ON!!!

ahaha, I've mastered the art of that suggestive single asscheek drop-in when I am trying to get a seat on the subway as well, you have to be a slim Asian to get that going but it works. The problem though, is that the level of asshole you are when doing that and accompanying guilt factor is directly inverse to the amount of time in which you will get to spend in that seat until an old lady comes along and wants to sit down and calls you out...

Asian girls just generally have low self esteem from what I've seen. But so do all girls.

Asian girl self esteem is directly inverse to the level of self obsession, and as we all know, Asian people are the winners in that category. If we weren't, superfuture would cease to exist, or it'd turn into styleforum.

Don't get in the way..........

I think fat black women have asian women beat in this category.

asians hate having a front yard full of grass and vegetation. Just pour cement on that shit so they can park their car infront and show all the neighbors how balling they are with their mercedes that they will drive everywhere even though they have a more practical honda for when people arent looking.

man, don't put the image of Ebi-chan's fish breath in my head, I've just now come to accept the fact that she also probably has a big bushy rotten Cecelia Cheung snatch... :(

More stuff that Asians hate:

home furnishings, or at least attractive home furnishings

I'm sure her vag is nicely trimmed and taste like strawberry and champagne.

asians hate obesity and will shittalk any fat people in the vincity, unless they are also fat, in which case they will shit talk even FATTER people

relatives love to call you out on being fat. when i went to the philippines when i was 10, i was a chubby kid and my auntie grabbed my arm and started like squeezing it and says "ooh, you're so healthy" i didn't know what it really meant at that age

only for "see lais/ah sum" and "ah moe's" they got ESP or some shit, they know where all the empty seats are at before the train comes to a full stop... get outta their way or it'll be "aiyah slay doi!!"

asians hate having a front yard full of grass and vegetation. Just pour cement on that shit so they can park their car infront and show all the neighbors how balling they are with their mercedes that they will drive everywhere even though they have a more practical honda for when people arent looking.

those who immigrated from Urban cities, they do that shit... folks that were farmers back in Asia grow veggies and fruits all over the place

relatives love to call you out on being fat. when i went to the philippines when i was 10, i was a chubby kid and my auntie grabbed my arm and started like squeezing it and says "ooh, you're so healthy" i didn't know what it really meant at that age

being fat is a sign of wealth and health... if u too skinny, they will automatically say you're sick and ask if you're on coke...