Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people in europe refer to indians as asians and aznz as orientals

No we don't. Perhaps in the UK Indian and Pakistani minority groups combined are often referred to as Asians. As for where I live, people in general prefer to mention nationality (i.e. Vietnamese/Indonesians/Thai/Japanese/Koreans/Chinese/etcetera) instead of Asians as a general classification. It is about as general as European (or 'people in Europe') and thus it is hardly ever used.

... Sidneylo loves when he sees a white guy dating a butt fucking ugly Asian girl. Take them all. Allllllll of 'em...

i also hate how china mainlanders(and somtimes korean) speak so fucking loud in their language in class...

chinese people hate people who walks slow.. (or at least i do)

edit: kumon.. hahaha.. i used to just copy the answers from the answerbook.. and when the instructors asks why i dun haev any steps, i just say i do it in my head..

Righteous. I always fill out "Other". But what I mean by other is not in the "I don't acknowledge my race" type other.

There is just a stupid black/white dynamic in America that is dead set on an archaic mentality. Other is one of those "oh shit you're not categorical enough after 9/11 cause now you look like a shiite, suni, muslim, whatever... I mean... fuck, terrorist!". Whereas, there is an acceptable form of minority that is still identifiable and mobile (to a certain degree). Hispanics are now a great example as a demographic of an emerging population that really has become a majority in numbers.

Asians, however, are just too darn fucking foreign to ever escape being categorized as an outsider--never a native to the country.

Without fail, I am always greeted with surprise when I speak English well or say I am American. Then they always say "no I mean... like... where are you really from?" as though I misunderstood their question. Much of the "other"ness is ingrained in our general public... and it's bled over and spilled onto Asams themselves.

good post sidney, i find it less pravalent in canada, or at least in major urban centers, as the # of "visible" minorities nationwide is reaching 20%.

That being said, there is an assumption that normalacy means whiteness, or at the very least white-traits. But it's a zero sum gain because as white you may dress or act, you're still an outsider, an immigrant etc no matter how many generations you've been here.

So just embrace goth-ninja style, supreme, and get a fobby haircut.

shit join the club, no different here in japan. though people here don't exactly pretend to be open minded either.

i love when i'm with an asian friend of mine, and we go up to speak to somebody and i talk in perfect japanese. the japanese person though turns to the asian person, who didn't mutter a word, and starts speaking japanese. then i have to translate. fucking annoying as hell.

it's a problem all over.

kumon much?

Nopes, I worked at my friend's place. My sister did have a private tutor who also worked at kumon though and sometimes I'd get roped into a session with them (she's the smart one)

haha i don't think asians hate laziness as much as asian parents hate laziness.

True...

shit join the club, no different here in japan. though people here don't exactly pretend to be open minded either.

i love when i'm with an asian friend of mine, and we go up to speak to somebody and i talk in perfect japanese. the japanese person though turns to the asian person, who didn't mutter a word, and starts speaking japanese. then i have to translate. fucking annoying as hell.

it's a problem all over.

so, what's "the problem?" why are you so "fucking annoyed" by this?

correct me if i'm wrong, but here's the run down of the asians in asia.

koreans dislike:

japanese

chinese

?

Koreans also supposedly hate Filipinos. But who doesnt?

But then again, everyone loves a Filipino.

i love taro milk tea :(

Who doesnt? WHO FUCKIN DOESNT LOVE A NICE TARO MILK TEA!?

Mmmmm... I should get sumadat before work.

I hate plain jane AzNs who grow up to be disgustingly hot post high school, then date some random high school loser who hung out by his childhood friends, cuz he was too much of a bitch to go out and meet new people, but somehow managed to land a hot aZn girl after high school.

Wait wat?

I hate how them aZn tea cups are hotter than the tea inside... Anyone get me on this shit?

Sitting around for the cup to get cool enough, and yer drinking cold green tea...

I love azN girls... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Girlies...

No we don't. Perhaps in the UK Indian and Pakistani minority groups combined are often referred to as Asians. As for where I live, people in general prefer to mention nationality (i.e. Vietnamese/Indonesians/Thai/Japanese/Koreans/Chinese/etcetera) instead of Asians as a general classification. It is about as general as European (or 'people in Europe') and thus it is hardly ever used.

my bad, i meant UK

rirawin said its common in england

man fuck you guys. i didn't have no car, and i sucked at math. birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirstay...

I never had a car either cus we were so poor, I still dont have a license.

Thank god for ridiculously good looks that got me chicks that drove all my life

it's a problem all over.

Maybe your Japanese isn't as good as you think it is.

No, we've reached a heightened sense of awareness (8.5)...

it's more like Caucasian, Asian/Pacific Islander, African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Terrorist, Other.

To clarify, I always fill out "other" if I choose to fill out it. I frequently just leave that part unmarked.

correct me if i'm wrong, but here's the run down of the asians in asia.

japanese people dislike:

koreans

chinese

koreans dislike:

japanese

chinese

chinese dislike:

japanese

koreans

taiwanese?

where's the love?

I dont really have much say in this whole thread since im not asian, but from the information i've read over the years:

Japanese-sino war: Japanese against chinese( one of the most brutal stories you'd ever read).. This is why chinese have such a hatred towards japanese..

Koreans dislike japanese because the japanese flooded korea in the late 1800's, raped korean women and forced everybody to follow the japanese routine (lifestyle, language, etc)

Chinese hate everybody because the chinese beleive everybody copied their official language.. (kanji came from chinese scripture, korean came from japanese which originated from china, etc etc..)

Correct me if im wrong

Ummmm thanks for that wonder tidbit of insight Dojo master sensei Ichigo100%. You are wrong, BTW.

I should add to this list of things Asians hate, Ichigo100%, and after seeing all those HK singers ladies' parts, trimming ones pubes.