Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't know asians hated affirmative action any more than white people.

also , this is not only a race issue but a gender one...STOP HIRING WOMEN FIREFIGHTERS JUST BECAUSE THEYRE WOMEN FOR FUCKS SAKE

adversely STOP HIRING MALE KINDEGARTEN TEACHERS etc etc

also , this is not only a race issue but a gender one...STOP HIRING WOMEN FIREFIGHTERS JUST BECAUSE THEYRE WOMEN FOR FUCKS SAKE

(unless they're hot built amazonian firefighter women who can carry me and my rick owens tees out the window)

I know my ex-Chinese/Korean girlfriend hated Fobby asians (Even though she worked at a Japanese supermarket serving nothing but Red Bean ice cream AND was a hostess for a Chinese restaurant all the while only hanging out at strictly asian joints.)

It was one of those strange and passionate hates. You know the kind... you hate everything the person does and everything they are about is gross and just dumb.

She said they bring other asians down a level or two, but that only seemed like half the story.

She was kinda fobby sometimes anyways.

(unless they're hot built amazonian firefighter women who can carry me and my rick owens tees out the window)

that's a given tho (also, they should have sexy women firefighters on hand at all time in case mouth to mouth is required...)

i dont know if asians hate this but im asian and i hate asian people who dye their hair blonde. it looks fucking horrible and nobody is going to mistake them for being white no matter how hard they try.

hahahahah, this is way too funny and true. it just looks bad. brown i can understand, blonde is just screaming "i'm a whore"

VERBAL CONSTIPATION

I can change the subject to what I want, especially when illustrating a point.

Your apathetic view of american society is only icing on the cake as to why AA creates a negative affect for asian citizens like yourself.. but heres what you can look forward to:

Because statistics show that Asians are down to attend a University, use up EOP grants and state/federal financial aid out the ass (parents cant speak english? parents never went to college? thats free bread for you ping pong) and yet still less than 10% of all Asian college alumni donate any dough back to their respective colleges after graduation, american universities are desperately seeking ways to scale back asian enrollment in favor for a demographic that doesn't selfishly take from yet give nothing back to the institutions that make it possible for you to build a future (and theyre eying hispanics).

AA or not, the reality is your GPA, test scores, etc mean less BECAUSE you are asian. Asians are only bottlenecking their future as a demographic because of severe group think mentality. Look at the obsessiveness of asian academia in asian countries and yet these universities still cannot compare with American institutions. Theres a huge reason for this.. and til 2 am nightly study sessions and all day weekend tutoring programs are definitely not the answer ching chong

and LMFAO at you trying to suggest that AA is the reason why huge amounts of asians suffer from manic depression and suicidal tendencies you fucking nit wit

ya know,

if you guys rephrase your wordings and remove the race-related words, you'd probably sound more respectable and more educated, thus compelling the rest of us to actually read critically what you've written.

unless of course, the previous rants are driven from unnecessary and uncontrollable anger, just ignore my post. you guys are probably the only ones who are fuming anyway, while the rest of us keep moving on with our lives...

ya know,

if you guys rephrase your wordings and remove the race-related words, you'd probably sound more respectable and more educated, thus compelling the rest of us to actually read critically what you've written.

unless of course, the previous rants are driven from unnecessary and uncontrollable anger, just ignore my post. you guys are probably the only ones who are fuming anyway, while the rest of us keep moving on with our lives...

LOL NO THX

I can change the subject to what I want, especially when illustrating a point.

Your apathetic view of american society is only icing on the cake as to why AA creates a negative affect for asian citizens like yourself.. but heres what you can look forward to:

Because statistics show that Asians are down to attend a University, use up EOP grants and state/federal financial aid out the ass (parents cant speak english? parents never went to college? thats free bread for you ping pong) and yet still less than 10% of all Asian college alumni donate any dough back to their respective colleges after graduation, american universities are desperately seeking ways to scale back asian enrollment in favor for a demographic that doesn't selfishly take from yet give nothing back to the institutions that make it possible for you to build a future (and theyre eying hispanics).

AA or not, the reality is your GPA, test scores, etc mean less BECAUSE you are asian. Asians are only bottlenecking their future as a demographic because of severe group think mentality. Look at the obsessiveness of asian academia in asian countries and yet these universities still cannot compare with American institutions. Theres a huge reason for this.. and til 2 am nightly study sessions and all day weekend tutoring programs are definitely not the answer ching chong

and LMFAO at you trying to suggest that AA is the reason why huge amounts of asians suffer from manic depression and suicidal tendencies you fucking nit wit

So what are these great points you have been trying to make the last couple of posts and how do they relate to AA? I thought this whole dialogue was about AA, and quite frankly I don't give a fuck about the rest of the unrelated bullshit you are spewing.

Also it's funny that you should list the statistics showing Asians not giving back to the schools they attended when your last post you accused Asians of taking in the ass from Whites. Those statistics simply convey to me that Asians are actually working the system against the establishment by taking what they can get and bouncing, which directly contradicts your previous statement about Asians being manipulated. For someone who apparently possesses a wealth of knowledge on Asians you would think you would at least have a good grasp on what they are about. But then again, I could have a room full of data and still not know shit if I wasn't able to put things into context. Hey, I don't blame you though as sticking to one original concept of AA was impossible for you to do.

You go on to accuse Asians for bottlenecking their future as a demographic for basically sticking together? How is this any different from any other race sticking to each other, including african americans?

Also, to me that the reasons why institutions outside of the US are not up to par with those in the US have nothing to do with the, "obsessiveness of asian academia". Rather, the lack of resources historically these other institutions have been provided with along with the generally lower standards of living compared to the US appear to be bigger reasons. But that's neither here nor there since I have not had any direct experience with any of them.

I'm done here, I really don't like spinning my wheels on a hopeless cause.

ok.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

AA is here to stay indefinitely. The fact that i didnt stick to one single concept of it is because there are a myriad of reasons for its existence. There have been books written about it, if you hold such a high disdain for it maybe you should give enough of a fuck to read one of them.

Asians do more than stick together, they segregate themselves purposefully.

Yes i have a fucking buttload of knowledge on asians, i.e. i buy asian products all the time, i eat asian like almost every day, asian people make as well as clean my clothes, what more can you ask for? Im glad your done spinning your wheels over this because your gonna need the energy when your spinning them for whitey while hes catching yellow fever and leaving your women divorced and with halflings. WELCOME TO AMERICA BRO

can you two stop it?

gouf is just mad he ran out of watermelon and grape drink. (although i'd be mad at that too)

O NO SON WE GOT PLENTY OF WATERMELON AND GRAP KOOLAID PON THE EXTRA SUGAR TO MAKE IT HIT RIGHT HOME BOY

i dont know if asians hate this but im asian and i hate asian people who dye their hair blonde. it looks fucking horrible and nobody is going to mistake them for being white no matter how hard they try.

Bleached highlights = massive herniating failsauce

AA is here to stay indefinitely.

Not in Washington, California or UMich

Bleached highlights = massive herniating failsauce

Not in Washington, California or UMich

oh yeah except for washington, california, or univ mich.

ya know, I just realized I was fairly loaded everytime i was replying to that kids posts in these past couple days

Lately I've been seeing a lot of sexy female NYPD.

Whats up with that?

impossible.

side note: Montreal has the highest amount of really attractive "normal" women i've ever seen in my life. by normal i mean women, i mean common folk: working in airport security, hotel lobbies, temps, fast food restaurants, cops, everything. in new york, these positoins are stricly reserved for slightly overweight, mentally imcompetant female minorities in their mid30's-late40's.

impossible.

side note: Montreal has the highest amount of really attractive "normal" women i've ever seen in my life. by normal i mean women, i mean common folk: working in airport security, hotel lobbies, temps, fast food restaurants, cops, everything.

Sounds like Tokyo.