Raise in the minimum wage

Mixed babies

Tooth brushes

lets keep on adding (:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't understand why some asians get a red face when they drink. They think your a cadbury but really its a BIOLOGICAL CONDITION WHERE WE LACK AN ENZYME THAT PREVENTS BREAK DOWN OF ALCOHOL.

Which means we don't get big fat beer guts like the ignoramous that don't understand this fact..

Depends on where you live. I see a good deal of azn doodz with white wimminz. My doctor, whose asian, has a white wife. He's kinda dorky but really sweet.

the important thing is, where do you live? oddly enough most of the asian guys i see with white girls are dorky as fuck. are they the parallel to corny white bitches?????? do white girls love a dorky azn or what. i must know.

the important thing is, where do you live? oddly enough most of the asian guys i see with white girls are dorky as fuck. are they the parallel to corny white bitches?????? do white girls love a dorky azn or what. i must know.

SF

As for your second question I don't know...dorky azn guys can be hot?

All I know is with the shortage of asian men available...

It's called they got the money they a fing doctor.

People who don't understand why some asians get a red face when they drink. They think your a cadbury but really its a BIOLOGICAL CONDITION WHERE WE LACK AN ENZYME THAT PREVENTS BREAK DOWN OF ALCOHOL.

Which means we don't get big fat beer guts like the ignoramous that don't understand this fact..

I don't believe beer belly has anything to do with alcohol. That's just obeses.

Anyway about this enzyme, how Asian do you have to be? Do the darker side of Asians (flips, thai, etc etc) lack this as well (since the darker ones have a harder time turning red. I barely turn pink)\

about chicken didnt we have a thread strictly about krn bbq chckn

Other Asian people.

This is just as interesting as europeans hating other euros (and any other xenophobic group of similar ethnicity). Luckily in america white people are just white people but with a little bit of effor they can trace back their shit. Black people should learn what part of Africa their ancestors were from, I want to meet someone like this (knew a guy said he was half ethiopian have black. ... )