Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There also exists in the Midwest, in alarmingly high numbers, this new breed of suburban white boy-wannabe Asian guy who rushes for houses, wears a lot of Abercrombie, and pretends that other Asians on campus don't exist, looking away or engaging their white friends in conversation when passing by a fellow Asian. Often they even buy cars like Mustangs and Camaros to drive home their point, which is that they hate themselves.

what's 'rushing for houses' x:

I was just going to mention the Asian boys who think they're real frat boys. Umbrella term at NYU: sternies.

Unfortunately, these blessed folk are too thickheaded to hate themselves. They think they're really Caucasian. Really. No... really...

Counter-point to the thread: Sidneylo loves when he sees a white guy dating a butt fucking ugly Asian girl. Take them all. Allllllll of 'em...

asians seem to hate black hair... those that don't keep it rill. gimme a pound son.

I crack up whenever I'm someplace really jampacked in Tokyo, and I look around and it's just a sea of womens heads dyed brown.

I have this weird Taiwanese fob friend who is obsessed with Allen Iverson, wears his hoopin cluthez all day, year-round, wears blue contacts, and goes after black girls exclusively... it got to the point where his tall tees were by his knees and his ball shorts were dragging the ground, and his pimp limp was causing him to be late to our class all the time... I've never really understood but just let him be who he wants to be... oh, and he break dances, but that was probably a given...

I have this weird Taiwanese fob friend who is obsessed with Allen Iverson, wears his hoopin cluthez all day, year-round, wears blue contacts, and goes after black girls exclusively... it got to the point where his tall tees were by his knees and his ball shorts were dragging the ground, and his pimp limp was causing him to be late to our class all the time... I've never really understood but just let him be who he wants to be... oh, and he break dances, but that was probably a given...

if you didn't mention taiwanese i would have guessed he were filipino.

Black people should learn what part of Africa their ancestors were from, I want to meet someone like this (knew a guy said he was half ethiopian have black. ... )

Ancestry is a crutch. Black is beyond race in America, its a stigma. We've been here just as long as the white folks which is why ancestry isnt such a big deal unless your trying to make up for something you lack as an individual. Its newer immigrants like asians and those wiley hispanics that still clutch on to archiac ancestry worship

also to dismal's post about sternies: what happens when the white/black girl see two inches of hard dick?

Ancestry is a crutch. Black is beyond race in America, its a stigma. We've been here just as long as the white folks which is why ancestry isnt such a big deal unless your trying to make up for something you lack as an individual. Its newer immigrants like asians and those wiley hispanics that still clutch on to archiac ancestry worship

Black and white American bloodlines are so muddled that there really isn't a point, it's ok for them to claim 'American-ness'.... but the the truth is that most Asian people will always be suspect in America and being American for them is the second possibility, after being Asian. It's even worse in Canada in that regard. It's true, Asians are merely a generation or two removed from the plow and all of us with roots from countries other than mainland China come from places and gene pools the size of postage stamps. When you appear halfway across the world suddenly, hell yeah ancestry and blood are gonna be a big deal.

Luckily no!

Only milk upsets my stomach. Diary products don't though...in moderate portions.

me fuckin too i just started getting that lactade milk so my stomach stops tripping when i eat cereal etc.

There is a prevalence in the United States (and it's history) of relegating Asians to "other". There also have been transitional periods for other immigrant populations (Irish as a basic example) to be considered "non-white", which was considered a better distinction than any distinction at all.

Luckily no!

Only milk upsets my stomach. Diary products don't though...in moderate portions.

My grandfather (who is not Asian), once brought me home a 5 gallon tub of ice cream and had just bought a new blender one summer when I was in primary school. We drank milk shakes for both Saturday and Sunday, until I'd had so many that I begged him to stop. By the time my dad came to pick me up on Sunday night, we got down the road about a half hour and I spewed all over his new 300TE's door panel and footwell. I was basically never allowed to have dairy again and I think that car had little bits of dried puke stuck in the crevices for the years and years we had that car.