Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

Black and white American bloodlines are so muddled that there really isn't a point, it's ok for them to claim 'American-ness'.... but the the truth is that most Asian people will always be suspect in America and being American for them is the second possibility, after being Asian. It's even worse in Canada in that regard. It's true, Asians are merely a generation or two removed from the plow and all of us with roots from countries other than mainland China come from places and gene pools the size of postage stamps. When you appear halfway across the world suddenly, hell yeah ancestry and blood are gonna be a big deal.

honestly, if asians dont start to realize its not about where youre from but where youre at, theyre just gonna continue to alienate themselves from other ethnicities that they now share countries with and things will start getting ugly. anybody remember what happened during the LA riots?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typically i noticed asian girls who date white guys:

1. super insecure asian sorority-like whores who wanna be white, thus dating a white guy makes them feel better

2. ugly asian girls who get swooped off their feet by ugly asianphile whites. cuz no asian man in their right mind would willingly take an ugly asian girl.

There is a prevalence in the United States (and it's history) of relegating Asians to "other". There also have been transitional periods for other immigrant populations (Irish as a basic example) to be considered "non-white", which was considered a better distinction than any distinction at all.

I have a non-traditional background and come from a pretty liberal home, where my parents didn't push me to study or do things I didn't want to do. I've always taken care of things myself and done everything on my own, so when it's time to to take those standardized tests and fill in the ethnicity column, I always tick 'other' or 'NA/no reponse' for myself... not because I don't realize that I am Asian or hate myself, but because you studious Asian kids who got beat at home for doing poorly at school and on tests and studied like machines always fucked up the quotas for people like me, who were just trying to have a fair go at it. :(

studious Asian kids who got beat at home for doing poorly at school and on tests and studied like machines always fucked up the quotas for people like me, who were just trying to have a fair go at it. :(

I used to work at an after school tutoring center. 95% of the kids enrolled were asian. My mom had the multiplication chart drilled into me, from 1 to 12 by the time I was 7.

Asians hate laziness.

• sushi dinner on a first date with a non-asian. it doesnt impress me, honestly.
  • people trying to relate to me by saying they like chinese/thai/vietnamise food. i am japanese.
  • people calling me oriental. i am not food.

as you can tell, i am quite hungry right now.

I used to work at an after school tutoring center. 95% of the kids enrolled were asian. My mom had the multiplication chart drilled into me, from 1 to 12 by the time I was 7.

Asians hate laziness.

aw whit

those after school tutoring centers are the cancer thats killing the california university system

[*]sushi dinner on a first date with a non-asian. it doesnt impress me, honestly.

In all the honesty of his heart, he thought he was getting extra bonus points for the "ah ha! I'm totally hip with the Asian thing" thing.

I hope he took you to a good spot and not some shitty joint.

Counter-point to the thread: Sidneylo loves when he sees a white guy dating a butt fucking ugly Asian girl. Take them all. Allllllll of 'em...

haha, i go to a predominantly white university, and it is pretty funny when i see a white guy dating an asian chick who looks like she just got off the boat in the morning

but it also confuses me when i see asian chicks that choose to date white guys, choose the douchiest, whitest looking dudes ever. =/

asns hate potatos as a substitute for rice and noodles

definitely.

My mom had the multiplication chart drilled into me, from 1 to 12 by the time I was 7. Asians hate laziness.

yeah back in elementary school i was learning shit ahead of time, and it wasn't by choice. :(

and wtf? you guys (in USA) have to fill in an ethnicity on school tests? :confused:

Asians hate laziness.

Asians in So. Cal have tried to convince me that it's not Asian people that are driving this sort of thing. I now have purely anecdotal evidence on my side.

Gouf, right you are.

i love laziness :D but like goldengloves said maybe i am blaq???? :eek: (6)

You love laziness or you like being lazy? I have my lazy moments but I try to hide it from my parents. They frown on that like they do when I get Cs on my report card.

honestly, if asians dont start to realize its not about where youre from but where youre at, theyre just gonna continue to alienate themselves from other ethnicities that they now share countries with and things will start getting ugly. anybody remember what happened during the LA riots?

I don't know dude, I think that it depends on each specific ethnic group. A lot of Koreans treat living in America like club med for the time before they repatriate back to Korea, I think the same goes for a lot of first-gen HK fobs. Most Asian people have been asked that question that goes like "no, I mean.. where are you REALLY from?" which can often be followed by "so... when are you going back there?"

Mixing races is all fine and dandy, but Asian-Americans all have different socioeconomic standings and like to preserve what they can of their culture, which is not wrong either. At the end of the day though, if you were some Chinese or Korean fob who came to this country on a styrofoam raft, spent like 30 years busting ass on the hustle, only to see your daughter being impregnated by a Cambodian breakdancing gangster from Longbeach in the backseat of a brokedown Cressida, how would you feel?

I don't know dude, I think that it depends on each specific ethnic group. A lot of Koreans treat living in America like club med for the time before they repatriate back to Korea, I think the same goes for a lot of first-gen HK fobs. Most Asian people have been asked that question that goes like "no, I mean.. where are you REALLY from?" which can often be followed by "so... when are you going back there?"

Mixing races is all fine and dandy, but Asian-Americans all have different socioeconomic standings and like to preserve what they can of their culture, which is not wrong either. At the end of the day though, if you were some Chinese or Korean fob who came to this country on a styrofoam raft, spent like 30 years busting ass on the hustle, only to see your daughter being impregnated by a Cambodian breakdancing gangster from Longbeach in the backseat of a brokedown Cressida, how would you feel?

hahahaha awesome post

I have a non-traditional background and come from a pretty liberal home, where my parents didn't push me to study or do things I didn't want to do. I've always taken care of things myself and done everything on my own, so when it's time to to take those standardized tests and fill in the ethnicity column, I always tick 'other' or 'NA/no reponse' for myself... not because I don't realize that I am Asian or hate myself, but because you studious Asian kids who got beat at home for doing poorly at school and on tests and studied like machines always fucked up the quotas for people like me, who were just trying to have a fair go at it. :(

Righteous. I always fill out "Other". But what I mean by other is not in the "I don't acknowledge my race" type other.

There is just a stupid black/white dynamic in America that is dead set on an archaic mentality. Other is one of those "oh shit you're not categorical enough after 9/11 cause now you look like a shiite, suni, muslim, whatever... I mean... fuck, terrorist!". Whereas, there is an acceptable form of minority that is still identifiable and mobile (to a certain degree). Hispanics are now a great example as a demographic of an emerging population that really has become a majority in numbers.

Asians, however, are just too darn fucking foreign to ever escape being categorized as an outsider--never a native to the country.

Without fail, I am always greeted with surprise when I speak English well or say I am American. Then they always say "no I mean... like... where are you really from?" as though I misunderstood their question. Much of the "other"ness is ingrained in our general public... and it's bled over and spilled onto Asams themselves.

While I agree, it goes deeper than that. There is a much more complex history and context to the overall Asian immigration story versus other immigration stories; this is not to say it is more important or somehow more valuable, but just different.

A lot of shit went down during the L.A. riots that really was not within the control of the Korean community at large. Also, it becomes complex with the different bodies of people involved, the social motivations at the time, and the various media portrayals of various communities. Similar to a "white person in search of food vs. black people pillaging the store" situation with Katrina.

I was just going to mention the Asian boys who think they're real frat boys. Umbrella term at NYU: sternies.

Unfortunately, these blessed folk are too thickheaded to hate themselves. They think they're really Caucasian. Really. No... really...

Counter-point to the thread: Sidneylo loves when he sees a white guy dating a butt fucking ugly Asian girl. Take them all. Allllllll of 'em...

That goes for any Asian frat in NYC. They all think they've achieved some status by joining a frat but they've just alienated themselves even further.

I lyke azian womenz.

White womenz age lyke shit. Nah Mean?

I always thought it was the other way around.

At the end of the day though, if you were some Chinese or Korean fob who came to this country on a styrofoam raft, spent like 30 years busting ass on the hustle, only to see your daughter being impregnated by a Cambodian breakdancing gangster from Longbeach in the backseat of a brokedown Cressida, how would you feel?

i respect this. but i feel many asians are too fearful of this situation and their methods of prevention are poorly executed. While its safe to say most people in America are racist to some degree, asians are the worst at making it less obvious. Not only that but i feel like many lower/middling asians are sold on a false idea of America and fall prey to the white mans empty promises. Through out the history of the US other races have just been fuel to some white guy's fire so he can live fat on the hill. Since asians are showing considerable growth in americas job market, im interested to see how white people deal with them as the white man isnt too keen on consolidating power in his country. Honestly I think that as more asians begin to see america as a permanent home theyll loosen up to the other races. Theyll have to or their shit will just get burned the fuck down like it did in the 90s.

Did you guys go through the self hating phase of being asian in middle school or so?

I did, but it was mostly in reaction to the AzN pRyDe idiots.

There was one girl who led that whole movement in my middle school. Now she's done a 180 and only goes out with white guys. Her current boyfriend's grandfather was a nazi and she likes to talk about having aryan babies.

Having (un)fortunately lived in a white majority city in lovely England, all I've ever had were white girlfiends. Now of course I've seen the light...

Likewise, I grew up in North Brisbane from the early 1980's until the mid 90's, which meant that I was the only Asian person around for miles, literally. My primary school had enrollment of about 400 from years 1-7 and I was the only Asian in the entire school, apart from one half-FIlipino kid in my same class, but for all those years all my mates from primary school never gave me shit about anything and we still talk to this day. I have to admit I have a soft spot as well, for a nice sun-kissed blonde who can drink me under the table and then do a Baywatch-style rescue on my when I fall off the pier, which any good Australian girl can do. :D Anyhow, if that's where you are and what you're doing, nothing wrong with that I'd say..

When I was in high school though, I did my motherland pilgrimage and it was like mecca, I've not looked back since...

def went through a "i want to be white" phase. middle school and hs, hung out mostly with white skater kids. its always a bit odd to grow up and goto a middle school and be the only odd one out of all the round eyes

when i got a car, it mostly changed. started driving up 20-30 minutes to Beaverton/Clackamas/Portland to chill with asian people.

my highschool consisted of: vietnamese who wore kappa, filipinos who wore fubu, chinese girls who wore kookai and chinese dudes who wore d&g. one of my best friends from highschool (a filipino du) and one of the only ones i am still in touch with was probably the only other asian (aside from me, obviously) who knew who rakim was, who sugar ray robinson was, and who knew marc ecko was white. sad state of affairs seen.

re: cars, my old man doesn't part with his money very easily and fucking hates to buy me anything, but he did pony up and bought me some nice cars in my day because that was what I wanted more than anything else, and that really helped me get through that tough late period of adolescence and I will probably have to do the same if I ever have my own son.

High school after I got my driver's license was great because I had a pretty nice triple black 325iS and then later on I got a 540i so I became high school parking lot king, had enough allowance to buy better quality drugs than the average kids and could go places, came in Lo head to toe daily, and most guys had to acknowledge me and girls were easy. Money doesn't necessarily buy happiness or act as a long-term fix, but it does make for a nice little solution just to get you through the tougher times like adolescence. I know a lot of self-hating Asam people now in their mid 20's who are still having issues because they had less than stellar high school experiences and never were able to shake it when in college.