Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asian people hate shaving the little hair they manage to grow on their bodies...

AmIright?

i was gunna say, asians hate razors near their pubes.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK :(

070618ent2zy6qr4.jpg

daniel henney was a gift from jesus, buddha and santa claus.

I was taking a leak next to this guy at the Artreon theater in Shinchon a few months back, and I accidentally caught a glimpse of his wedding vegetables - unfortunately he was a bit more Asian in that department I reckon.

Too common around these parts to be exciting (obviously...).

Honestly though, not the best of both worlds, but I've seen some pretty neat results...

Why?

Is the Indo/Dutch thing really that common? I can see that leading to some stunners and a bunch of do-overs, but yeah, potential for some real lookers there.

I went to high school with over 100 kids who were half Korean and half something else, some of those girls were incredible, a lot not. My first girlfriend ever, in 8th grade, was half Korean and half Columbian, and from that mix she inherited a Korean face and a latino body (meaning she had DD titties at age 13), I approved. (i still do, kinda)

in japan dont they have their own condom sizing and they still have magnums (japanese large)?

Actually I think these are the only kind of black ppl Asians get along with.

card captor will lol i was once at an anime convention (same one he's at in that pic) and there was a black guy cosplaying miyavi it was bad but funny imiss it

in summerschool there were incoming freshmans in there was this girl who was french/thai not a surprising combination but made the class interesting

Maybe your Japanese isn't as good as you think it is.

possibly, but if you've been to japan you'll know exactly what i'm talking about. people automatically assume a white person can't speak japanese and speaks only english (which tends to piss off europeans a great deal), and assume anybody that looks asian speaks japanese. it's pretty funny but annoying at the same time.

Is the Indo/Dutch thing really that common? I can see that leading to some stunners and a bunch of do-overs, but yeah, potential for some real lookers there.

Yeah, it's quite common, especially around the cities. It seems that the majority of Indonesians married Dutch, leading to a whole spectrum of mixed baby flavours. Indonesians seem to have assimilated more than any other minority here.

Please send us your exotic species for more experimenting. Rosy cheeks are a plus.

possibly, but if you've been to japan you'll know exactly what i'm talking about. people automatically assume a white person can't speak japanese and speaks only english (which tends to piss off europeans a great deal), and assume anybody that looks asian speaks japanese. it's pretty funny but annoying at the same time.

I've been out in places like Kumamoto, Karatsu, Oita where white people will try to speak english to like an 80 year old obachan and get responses in Japanese like they understood to begin with, and continue to ask the same question in english. Heck I even seen it happen at police booths in Tokyo with the white tourists getting really upset at the cop for not speaking english.

I've been ostracized and alienated by white folk in a group setting who speak crappy Japanese, because for some reason Japanese people are more impressed by a Japanese looking guy who speaks perfect english, than a white guy who speaks crappy japanese. It's kind of childish.

In America, white people not from New York City, and California automatically assume Asians and Hispanics cant speak english and speak in very slow English when stopped for a random question on the street. It's annoying but I tend to have fun with it

apply the correct "drama" "ghetto" "snobs" labels where needed

im geographically asian also, but im indian

most of my friends are azn so i indentify with them

indians - smelly/cheap and shakes their head when they talk

this is the truth

i am cheap, have to put on hella deoderant or else i smell

but i dont shake my head that much

my cousins do though

this is true

there is a pool going at work for the first trainer to get an indian client

given up hope :(

Wasn't there that website awhile back about the "prejudice of the Western media against the Asian Male" and shit like that? Not to mention the various "Yellow Fever" clips on YouTube.

www.bitterasianmen.com

I think that's it.

But I'll agree though. It pisses me off to no end when I meet Asian girls who exclusively date whites because it's the "IN" thing to do. No matter how genuine or even 'qualified' [and let's be real. It's all about the good looks and assets. Not in that order] an Asian guy is, they never give him a second thought, rather choosing the douchebag piece of crap no future flipping burgers at Mickey D's white boy the chance to bang her raw and then get upset when she finds out that he's been pumping the 16yr old high school girl working there too who doesn't know better.

But I'll agree though. It pisses me off to no end when I meet Asian girls who exclusively date whites because it's the "IN" thing to do. No matter how genuine or even 'qualified' [and let's be real. It's all about the good looks and assets. Not in that order] an Asian guy is, they never give him a second thought, rather choosing the douchebag piece of crap no future flipping burgers at Mickey D's white boy the chance to bang her raw and then get upset when she finds out that he's been pumping the 16yr old high school girl working there too who doesn't know better.

Who fucking cares all the best looking Asian girls are in or from Asia where they prefer Asian guys.

Would you rather have?

A gorgeous Asian girl who doesnt shave her pubes

ebihara_yuri01.jpg

A ehh looking Asian American girl who shaves her vag

sandra-oh-0.jpg