Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Just got some WG big slubs, the fit is really tight and its even hard to button up, the thigh is pretty tight the knee down its okay(i have huge thighs). Its actually kinda haard to life knee up too much. Will it stretch out to a comfortable fit and how can i stretch them out.

if you can button them up, it's good

typical new denim syndrome. do some squats, and wear them often. soon you'll get used to them and they will conform to your body

I went TTS due to my large hockey thighs, and they've stretched to fit pretty perfectly, although they were really tight to begin with. I wish the waist was about an inch and a half smaller so it could stretch to fit perfectly, but since I've worn a belt it hasn't stretched at all and fits comfortably still - not snug, but not loose. I guess my advice would be go down 1 size if you're average build looking for a comfortable slim tapered fit, down 2 if you're pretty skinny or looking for a tight/skinny fit.

I went TTS for my Skinny Guy 30s and am in pain everyday for the last 2 or 3 weeks.... although they are slowly getting looser... but still the denim is still insanely rigid, the denim is just sooooooo heavy

Went one size down in my E2 SG and they were hell at first but have stretched out nicely after a few wears.

I regret doing squats in mine because it caused knee bags and messed up my combs. Stairs should be fine though but your crotch will scream in pain so do them slowly

Take your time breaking them in. Rushing it will make look bad

Thanks so much for all the help! I happened to come across a pair of brand new e2's WG in 30s (which are true to size or maybe a little bit down 1 bc my true waist size is about a 30.5) and I couldn't pass them up. I'm a pretty slim guy around 6' and 155 Ish. I'm looking for a slim straight look, which is going out of my traditional slim/skinny fit that I usually go for. Hopefully the fit will all work out for me when it arrives. I'm just afraid it will stretch out too much after wear.

Edited by tewsday

I have a pair of the

Flat Head x Naked & Famous x Tate + Yoko Collaboration Jean

brand new with tags, size 34, only 50 pairs ever pade.

never worn. bought them, lost weight, and they've been sitting in my closet.

http://tatenyoko.corecommerce.com/Jeans/Flat-Head-x-Naked-Famous-x-Tate-Yoko-Collaboration-Jean.html

this is just a feeler, message me with an offer if you're interested

I have a pair of the

http://tatenyoko.cor...ation-Jean.html

Dude, there is a marketplace for this

Thanks so much for all the help! I happened to come across a pair of brand new e2's WG in 30s (which are true to size or maybe a little bit down 1 bc my true waist size is about a 30.5) and I couldn't pass them up. I'm a pretty slim guy around 6' and 155 Ish. I'm looking for a slim straight look, which is going out of my traditional slim/skinny fit that I usually go for. Hopefully the fit will all work out for me when it arrives. I'm just afraid it will stretch out too much after wear.

If you're 6 feet, 155, I'm guessing the thighs and waist won't be tight enough to stretch much. They'll break in and soften up, but I don't think they'll get much bigger, so if you like the initial fit I think you'll be in luck.

I have a pair of the

http://tatenyoko.cor...ation-Jean.html

stop spamming make a sale thread

Just got some WG big slubs, the fit is really tight and its even hard to button up, the thigh is pretty tight the knee down its okay(i have huge thighs). Its actually kinda haard to life knee up too much. Will it stretch out to a comfortable fit and how can i stretch them out.

There is tight and too tight. We don't know if you sized incorrectly or if you'll be okay in a few days. Your best bet would be to post pictures of yourself (via friend or mirror). Thighs generally don't stretch too much ~ 0.5 inches at most maybe? Hope you're enjoying the big slub fabric, texture looks insane.

There is tight and too tight. We don't know if you sized incorrectly or if you'll be okay in a few days. Your best bet would be to post pictures of yourself (via friend or mirror). Thighs generally don't stretch too much ~ 0.5 inches at most maybe? Hope you're enjoying the big slub fabric, texture looks insane.

Yea the fabric feels and looks really cool, although it was much softer and thinner than i expected, 18oz i thought would be really thick but guess not.

Yea the fabric feels and looks really cool, although it was much softer and thinner than i expected, 18oz i thought would be really thick but guess not.

I'm wearing a pair of these right now. They are thicker than my 15 oz deep indigo N&F. 15 to 18 oz isn't that big of a difference. You most likely think the denim feels thin because of this but also because it is so irregular and slubby. Just wait until summer and see how thin you think it is. I did an initial soak and I had more startch come out of these jeans than any other pair I have ever soaked. I was quite surprised. It is soft but denim like this is NOT going to get sharp creases and drastic fades--it will be more of a vintage look without high contrast. :)

I'm wearing a pair of these right now. They are thicker than my 15 oz deep indigo N&F. 15 to 18 oz isn't that big of a difference. You most likely think the denim feels thin because of this but also because it is so irregular and slubby. Just wait until summer and see how thin you think it is. I did an initial soak and I had more startch come out of these jeans than any other pair I have ever soaked. I was quite surprised. It is soft but denim like this is NOT going to get sharp creases and drastic fades--it will be more of a vintage look without high contrast. :)

Yea you're right i saw some fade picks, its really gradual. Also i have a pair of 20z and those feel insanely thick, just 2 oz difference and its day and night lol.

Just got a pair of Elephant 2 Skinny Guys size 28. The measurements on Tate and Yoko said 29, but they measure 28" for me.

They are painful to wear, but I can button the top with a lot of effort, and with it super high on my waist

Thighs and below the knee are fine.

But the waist and top block and crotch are a little tight.

Should I keep them? Thank you.

Edited by lwkeung

Just got a pair of Elephant 2 Skinny Guys size 28. The measurements on Tate and Yoko said 29, but they measure 28" for me.

They are painful to wear, but I can button the top with a lot of effort, and with it super high on my waist

sounds exactly like mine when i first had them. Mine stretched out fine after a couple of weeks of bruised hips!

You should post pics if you want us to help and I suggest doing that before selling them. Watch the 29s you buy end up measuring 30 lol the waist is the easiest part to stretch too

@Iwkeung... Did you actually read this part from Geeman? Have faith, they will stretch. I have even read the same on some other forums. ;)

sounds exactly like mine when i first had them. Mine stretched out fine after a couple of weeks of bruised hips!

But in some way I know why you have doubts. If you haven't experienced such stretch yourself it's hard to believe that they will eventually fit comfortably.

Edited by Somar

Do you guys size down one in skinny guy stretch or do you go tts. I went one down. I got them the same size as weird guys. I was told to because of stretch.

What is exactly your question? :P Are you looking for somebody else with the same experience? Are you wondering about what 'they' told you to do, was really the good thing to do? Or are you happy with your choice?

I think you made a good choice. If they stretch a lot it's a shame to buy TTS because they will end baggy.

this has probably been discussed before but is anyone else frustrated with how close the buttons are placed on the crotch placket?

Does anyone know if they will change it?

it would seem wise to space it out a little like other brands

If it's weird guys you're talking about, It's b/c the rise is so low

IMO it is to keep cost down, less buttons less hardware used. My Momo 0702 size 29 front rise is 9.5" and has 5 buttons fly and more spaced apart. My N&F WG Grey size 29 front rise is 9.75" has 4 buttons fly and are close together.

It is a bit annoying with a short fly on the N&F WG. But it is something have put up with. Would be nice if they were a bit longer.

not sure how youd fit 5 buttons when it barely has room for 4. mine are nicely placed on both pairs.

you realize its not just shoving a bunch of buttons on it, the other piece of fabric cant hold that many holes

and you just said the 702s have a smaller rise than your WG, so what are you talking about the fly being short on the WG?

Edited by TooAwesome

not sure how youd fit 5 buttons when it barely has room for 4. mine are nicely placed on both pairs.

you realize its not just shoving a bunch of buttons on it, the other piece of fabric cant hold that many holes

and you just said the 702s have a smaller rise than your WG, so what are you talking about the fly being short on the WG?

I agree it isn't a matter of shoving more buttons in the fly opening. I just believe N&F could make their fly openings longer.

Using the example of 0702 having smaller rise and longer fly opening, discounting the number of buttons. Whereas N&F WG has a slightly longer fly albeit .25", but only manage a fly opening of 5.25"...0702 can manage opening 6.75" long.

On the other hand my SDA 103 size 29 has 9.5" rise with fly opening of 7.25" with 4 buttons nicely spaced apart.

It may not be about cost saving for N&F, because SDA can do 4 buttons with a longer fly opening.

Now I am confused why they do such small fly opening with buttons so close together.

NF needs to make a really high quality flagship pair of dark indigo jeans for us denim nerds. Price isn't really the concern but they need to nail quality and consistency. Maybe 15-17 oz unsanforized fabric milled and crafted in Japan available in all three fits? I love NF as a company and would love to buy another pair of jeans from them... but they have nothing high-end apart from collaborations. :(