Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Unbrandeds 16 months, 4 washes vs. Naked and Famous x Momotaro @ 2.5 months:

81657120.jpg

comparew.jpg

compareee.jpg

p1010907c.jpg

wow those n&f x momotaro you have are wild, mine is nowhere closer and i owned it for about 3-4 months now T.T, i will share some picture soon :D

@ resa christa

those are nice elephant you have there, and i like your fit, was it truesize or up size?

Edited by blopwbb

Does anyone have progress on their Japan heritages? These are fading slow for me..

well me too, but i only have this jeans for 4 months so i dont really know in the next 3 or 4 months, but even though is going slow i still can see a little fade that gonna come out from my jeans, well just keep my finger cross B)

curious: anyone w large thighs have the WGs? I'm talking 26" thighs. I've had some Lee denim that stretched a good inch in the thighs but that was painful. LOL

I'm not that big, but I have a 30.5/31 waist and 12 (24) thighs. I usually get a taged sie 30 in WGs, usually has a 32 waist and 11.75 (23.5) thighs, generally they will stretch, but it all depends on the denim, and also where you wear your jeans.

But since you have really big thighs, I would buy tts in weird guys & slim guys, and size up one for skinny guys, if you ever decide to buy the latter two.

Edited by Iwmmm

@resa You don't look like you have a 36" waist. I'm a fat-ass and I only have a 34. I usually go down to a 33 or 32 in weirdguys.

my weight is about 90kg, and my height is 187cm..

my regular size is 34, i upsize on this pants. i live in tropic country, so the temperature is quite hot in here..

and i think, upsize is a solution to reduce the heat while im wearing this pants..

not today,

tees

elephant

redwing

IMG_8560.jpg

picked up some N/F weird guys indigo selvedge jeans today for a real good deal. sized down. after two and a half years, my new cures are finally starting to fall apart. they faded excellently, but i was about 4 waist sizes (and almost 40 pounds) heavier when i bought them, and even bringing in the waist and hemming twice weren't enough to keep the look nice. my new cures are 34, and look okay with the right top, but god damn does it feel good to own raws i'm sizing down on. hoping for some nice fades.

stuff at holts is on sale already!?!?! last time i checked they have a crappy n&f selection (or at least the locations that are near me). did u get a good deal for ur deep indigos?

Holt Renfrew Last Call in Toronto always has some kind of deal on selvage, if you're willing to search. Kind of like winners if you know that store.

But the legit holt's has a sale this week on various things and found some pretty nice deals, nep was around 80, Big John collabs and momo collabs 130

only found size 32's and up though, if anyone is interested

I know this is a more general question but I have a pair of the 17oz PaulRose Products jeans that I've been wanting to soak, and I was wondering about how long I would need to soak them in cold water for to get the shrinkage out of the way? I'm not trying to leave them in too long & lose a lot of indigo, these are fading quickly already. They're unsanforized if this helps.

Edited by sehnsi

I know this is a more general question but I have a pair of the 17oz PaulRose Products jeans that I've been wanting to soak, and I was wondering about how long I would need to soak them in cold water for to get the shrinkage out of the way? I'm not trying to leave them in too long & lose a lot of indigo, these are fading quickly already. They're unsanforized if this helps.

20 mins should be plenty.