Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Elephant 2's less than 1 week of wear. Croth by the fly blew out like a maniac. looks like the thread was removed it pulled out so clean.

photo-5.jpg

What do now? With all the problems ive seen on here id rather just get refunded or compensated with a different style. I dont want to have to pay to repair this and i dont think i should have to. And if i do get this fixed whats just pop out or off or apart next?

Comments please.

more solid evidence of the poor quality in construction and quality control coming from this brand

anybody got experiences with the stainless steels? i mostly wear sg's in 32. the one pair of wg's i have are 32's and way loose so i have the stainless steels in 31's can button the top button but am seriously testing the strength of that button. how much are these stretching out? all i can do is stand that without moving cause those shits be tight.

I have given this brand 2 tries and still do not like the fit and feeling of them :( i can't tell what it is i do not like about them don't get me wrong i like the quality but i guess it's not for me...

if anyone is interest in a pair of skinnyguys size 31 hemmed to a 32 worn a couple times selling for cheap MESSAGE ME!

more solid evidence of the poor quality in construction and quality control coming from this brand

is this problem just with the elephant 2? I got their skinny guy broken twill and workmanship is good.

I really have only seen these problems with the elephant 2's. Idk why it would only be these jeans though. Maybe it is quality cuts for cost cuts? $165 for these seems cheap compared to the others. If they were closer to $200 id still pay but want to be assured they weren't guna bust apart on me.

really weird about all the elephant 2's on here. i have a pair that have lasted well, one of the buttons got a little loose, but they still button up fine.

i've owned like, 9 pairs of Naked & Famous pants and have never had a problem other than the occasional popped button.

Have any of you contacted Brandon? I've heard they've fixed problems like this before.

I did email N&F and Brandon got back to me quickly. Just said i can have them repaired or replaced. Eaither way i have to mail them back to Canada. I asked if I could just get a different style, but they said no. I just dont want another seam to rip out on this pair, or to lose rivets like ive seen others do. :/

I've been wearing Elephant 2 everyday for 2 months. No problems at all!

Lucky! lol

really weird about all the elephant 2's on here. i have a pair that have lasted well, one of the buttons got a little loose, but they still button up fine.

i've owned like, 9 pairs of Naked & Famous pants and have never had a problem other than the occasional popped button.

I've also had a few pairs of N&F and no problems with any but these elephants 2's. Thats why i tried to ask to get a different style. Figured maybe i could get out of the only style that ive seen problems with. Nope. :(

Hi guys,

a few items from N&f spring 12 are available for purchase as of right now, although they need to go up on the tate + Yoko website. you can give me a call at 1.514.382.4062 if you want to place an order directly over the phone.

what we have in stock:

weird guy scratch-n-sniff raspberry scented

weird guy broken twill greencast

weird guy gauze double wave

weird guy frankenstein 2

skinny guy broken twill greencast

skinny guy check twill

skinny guy wax stretch

slim shirt lightweight painter

slim shirt double-weave native beige

slim shirt double-weave native blue

slim shirt linen blend duck print

slim shirt linen blend dog print

Great fit man

Thanks, yours too! I love how weird guy fits my legs especially my shin.

Edit: Sent you PM about denim/ leather stores in London.

Edited by adrianghaust

just got my e2's. they are sick but i'm having a helluva time trying to button them. my thumbs are raped right now. I can't even do it with the jeans off, it's like the size of the hole is too small with the stiffness of the denim to fit the buttons through. was everyone's like this at first?

just got my e2's. they are sick but i'm having a helluva time trying to button them. my thumbs are raped right now. I can't even do it with the jeans off, it's like the size of the hole is too small with the stiffness of the denim to fit the buttons through. was everyone's like this at first?

Not sure about others, but yes, mine is kinda like that.

I tried my best to button them with the jeans off and leave it for awhile. After that, I could button them with it on.

I bled...no joke.

Elephant 2's less than 1 week of wear. Croth by the fly blew out like a maniac. looks like the thread was removed it pulled out so clean.

photo-5.jpg

What do now? With all the problems ive seen on here id rather just get refunded or compensated with a different style. I dont want to have to pay to repair this and i dont think i should have to. And if i do get this fixed whats just pop out or off or apart next?

Comments please.

I hope this is an isolated case since I got a pair a couple of months ago, but haven't worn them yet.

A little trick that was taught to me by a Japanese denim repairman is to take a nail-file (like those brown sandpapery ones that your girlfriend may have lying around) and slide it back and forth along the smaller side of the button-hole. This will open up the hole a bit and make it easier to button up. Just don't cut it too deep. :)

So here's my problem. I ordered the melton/canvas jacket in size small on sale. Personally I think it's a little big. Especially long in the arms. I am reluctant to return it (Kloop) because all I get is a store credit which I'm not too wild about.

I have had success with shrinking wool/canvas stuff before via hot soaking/drying. Not really sure how much this will shrink.

Here's the fit pic. What do you guys think? Way too big even after a hot soak? Or worth a shot? My alternative is a Kloop credit...meh.

20120107_134141.jpg

Edited by ac_slater

Yeah does look like you're swimming in it..Sleeves could always be tailored, how do you feel about the body? I mean, layer underneath it, it is a jacket after all

Yeah I can definitely layer it prettty heavy.

I'm hot soaking as we speak. Gonna tumble dry it on low. Will post with results.

Edited by ac_slater