Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

My PaulRose slim's shrunk to a 31.5" inseam

damn it shrank a lot. im guessing everything else shrank a bit too right?

thanks for posting up ur results btw

edit: i checked up on blueowl for paulrose and the shrinkage they predicted is way less dramatic than what you got, they basically say to expect no more than a 1" in shrinkage. guess it varies from jean to jean

Edited by squintzz

No, luckily for me I'm really short so I usually hem everything between 30" to 32" so it worked out perfect.

photos please..

im interested for having a pair of paulrose

edit: i checked up on blueowl for paulrose and the shrinkage they predicted is way less dramatic than what you got, they basically say to expect no more than a 1" in shrinkage. guess it varies from jean to jean

yep, varies every jean.

but, if shrinkage is unpredictable its will cause a problem with a big guy like me..

http://www.azaleasf.com/?freeText=Elephant&searchButton=search#view=grid&item=&search=*searchText/Elephant*&currIndex=0&pageSize=60&currSort=score&sortDirection=desc

Can anyone confirm by looking at those that they are Elephant 2's and not the old ones? They have 30% off everything through tomorrow and they stock N&F and APCs

I just measured again to confirm and yeah, they sit between 31.5" and 32" depending on how hard I tug on the denim. I'm sure you can get at least another half inch to inch out of them if you were to tug on the inseam while they were soaking. I didn't because I'm short and I like the chainstitch the jeans came with.

They did shrink up quite a bit everywhere. For reference I went with a size 29, which was quite tight at the waist, but there was like a full inch of extra space at my hips, which went away upon soaking. I'm quite surprised to say that shrinkage in the waist was minimal for me, though I was worried they would shrink too much so I wore them for about a week around my house in their raw state to get some stretching out of the way beforehand. After soaking + wearing the jeans around, the waistband feels to be only slightly looser than it was brand new.

The higher rise/adjusted upper block fit is excellent and is really what turned me on to these jeans, as I don't normally wear weirdguys. I'm hoping that the upcoming WGH cut is close to this.

I'd really like to hear someone else's results as well though, because I feel that it's a little strange that I got so much shrinking in the inseam and so little in the waist.

photos please..

im interested for having a pair of paulrose

I'll have some fit pictures up in a couple days, whenever the Seattle weather allows for it.

Edited by sehnsi

wearing my elephant 2 weird guys right now. these are such a pain to break in if you're not wearing them everyday. i tried to wear them riding my bike to work a couple times and i could barely pedal.

i bought mine back in september and they're starting now to really wear in. that being said, they've been on a rotation with my elephant 1 skinny guys and i don't wear jeans every day because of work. i also got burnt out on them at a certain point because i felt like they were never going to loosen up.

so good luck and be patient haha.

hey i just got a pair of elephant 2 weird guys in the mail today and i've been trying to get them on for about a half hour and my main problem is that four of the rivets have popped off. i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and what i should do about it. thanks

wearing my elephant 2 weird guys right now. these are such a pain to break in if you're not wearing them everyday. i tried to wear them riding my bike to work a couple times and i could barely pedal. i bought mine back in september and they're starting now to really wear in. that being said, they've been on a rotation with my elephant 1 skinny guys and i don't wear jeans every day because of work. i also got burnt out on them at a certain point because i felt like they were never going to loosen up. so good luck and be patient haha.

after 1 week of wearing elephant2, it already felt comfortable for me! Now it's nearly 2 months, even more comfortable.

Edited by adrianghaust

4 rivets.. WTF?? Do you have any pics?

I'd return them or contact N&F. Their quality is really lacking in the elephants. Knowing of at least 6 defects is waay too many for me.

As far as breaking them in, I've barely worn mine. Only in the house for several hrs and they have already gotten more comfortable to walk in and feel pretty nice. They're still stiff as fudge but at least I'm able to move lol.

hey i just got a pair of elephant 2 weird guys in the mail today and i've been trying to get them on for about a half hour and my main problem is that four of the rivets have popped off. i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and what i should do about it. thanks

Im confused, how many rivets are there in those jeans 6 i guess? pics???

sorry for the giant size and meh quality finally got it :) missing one on the coin pocket and one on the right pocket missing both on the left pocket

Dam. How did it happened?