Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I’ve been on a mission to find some Skinny Girls for my girlfriend for Christmas, but I’m having the hardest time finding retailers for the women’s line. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Also, if any ladies (or gentlemen) know how to size on the Skinny Girls and could help me out (stay TTS? size down 1? 2?), I’d appreciate it even more!

I am extremely pleased to say that I just managed to find/kop pair of the 21oz deep indigo selvedge, same fabric as the Blue in Green colab. The evo pics of the BiG jeans are probably my favorite I've ever seen. Because they were new old stock there was only a size 28 WG, which is sizing down 3 for me, just to be safe I popped into barneys and tried a few pairs out, I won't be able to button the last two buttons but they should stretch out in time.

so psyched!

I’ve been on a mission to find some Skinny Girls for my girlfriend for Christmas, but I’m having the hardest time finding retailers for the women’s line. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Also, if any ladies (or gentlemen) know how to size on the Skinny Girls and could help me out (stay TTS? size down 1? 2?), I’d appreciate it even more!

Size down 3 on the skinny girls. True waist 30 then get a 27. Got a pair on plndr TTS since I thought they would be sized like the skinny guys. Nope, Chuck Testa.

Do the original momo collabs fade well?

I'm trying to choose between those and the natural indigo revival.

Not liking the darker fades on my deep indigo.

You should def. check out kayodic's post, I have a pair on reserve that I've been dying to break in

Do the original momo collabs fade well?

I'm trying to choose between those and the natural indigo revival.

Not liking the darker fades on my deep indigo.

i've got a pair of momo sg 30's with barely any wear. they're up in the marketplace now

From some recent reading, it seems that N&F is going to make new cuts, one appears to have been out for a while. Weird Guy highs and Regular Guys I have seen some WGH already, like here at Tate & Tokyo it looks like they just have a way bigger rise to them. But I haven't seen any Regular guys yet, hopefully they're like WGs with bigger thighs.

I haven't seen any fit pics, but today on the N&F website they announced the Paulrose line and in the comments Brandon said that the Heritage Paulrose fit would be similar to the RegularGuy http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/introducing-paulrose-products/.

I haven't seen any fit pics, but today on the N&F website they announced the Paulrose line and in the comments Brandon said that the Heritage Paulrose fit would be similar to the RegularGuy http://www.nakedandf...rose-products/.

Yeah that's where I just saw in the comment section. I'm about to email Jay at BO, he always knows new info on N&F super quick.

Size down 3 on the skinny girls. True waist 30 then get a 27. Got a pair on plndr TTS since I thought they would be sized like the skinny guys. Nope, Chuck Testa.

Thanks for the advice! After some research, it seems that the skinny girls were discontinued and replaced by the leggy girls? I guess, my question is with how light they women's denim is, do they stretch a whole lot?

My girlfriend's a tagged 26, true waist is about a 28. I'm assuming a 25 would fit best.

tempting indeed. anybody who owns the Onis have any recommendations on sizing? I'm a 29 in WG deep indigo, should I size up to 30? The only measurements I can find are from european sites and they state that the waist in the Onis are 33" and that the thighs are 10.25". That sounds more like skinny guy thighs to me which is what I'd like to avoid and even a 32" waist after shrinking seems like it'll be too big. Anyone know if this is correct or if this chart is nonsense?

oni-x-naked-and-famous-denim-size-chart.jpg