Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I am not concerned with the waist being to tight (I know they stretch) but im my experience (I have eternal 883's) the thighs never end up stretching all that much.

Whatever is tight on you will end up stretching. If you size up one or 2 especially be prepared to wear a belt all of the time and have them be wayyy too big.

I think that may be true with normal (mediocre) naked and famous.. but this is the momotaro denim and is much more substantial.. Like I said I own eternal denim (see my fits) I can show you before and after with 10 months of wear.. maaaaybe .5 inches in stretching in thigh.

Thanks for the help though, I kinda needed to convince myself on this.

id say size up, my first pair of raw jeans... n&f broken twill skinny guys, tried sizing down cause everyone told me they'd stretch, no matter what i do they are still way to tight.they are now loose in the waist but way to tight in the thigh. if they fit fine in the thigh then id say give it a go as the waist usually can stretch out a lot.

I think that may be true with normal (mediocre) naked and famous.. but this is the momotaro denim and is much more substantial.. Like I said I own eternal denim (see my fits) I can show you before and after with 10 months of wear.. maaaaybe .5 inches in stretching in thigh.

Thanks for the help though, I kinda needed to convince myself on this.

LOL mediocre denim. You're right, other japanese selvedge denim doesn't stretch, just the japanese selvedge denim that N&F uses.

AC is as right as your fit is perfect. "if you size up you are an idiot"

To the guys that moved from Skinny Guys to Weird Guys..

Was there a noticeably larger crotch bulge? Like when you sit down, and the crotch looks like you have a boner? I don't get that with my Skinny Guys and I'm planning on getting some Weird Guys soon but I'm worried about the crotch bulge =/ I find it awkward.

just came from a my friend

I see here seemed have a problem size that is too tight at the waist so can not bebuttoned. but unfortunately I have the opposite problem, with a small waist size soof jeans are too big and little bit uncomfortable when used (actual waist 27.5 "-28")because I bought an up-to-size one size (29) because I think it will feeluncomfortable when a 22oz of jeans have extremely little space .. but guess was itlittle missed. and I think I can put a can of coca-cola space between my waist andmy pants

IMG00537-20111209-1542.jpg

Posted (edited) · Hidden by happilyaccosted, December 9, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by happilyaccosted, December 9, 2011 - No reason given

DO NOT SIZE UP.

These will stretch a lot. If you size up they will stretch to be too large. General rule of thumb for real denim enthusiasts is that on 100% cotton denim (no stretch fabric in the weft) like what you have will stretch a lot. You shouldn't be able to get the top button for the first couple of days. Lighter ounces will stretch more etc..

That is a perfect fit, do not listen to these kids with 4 posts or someone calling them jeggings or some shit. These are no where near what raging "Tweens" wear. You have good stacks and good thigh room. They will only stretch and get larger.

P.s I know my post count is low but I participate on other denim forums.

wow, alright homie, So by size up, i mean go until you can button the top button while the jeans are still 'tight' do not go above your actual waist size by any means because as I said, they will stretch.

and really...4 posts doesnt mean jack shit. Just means I havent got involved in all the stupid ass sizing drama that the previous 60 odd pages have spent the majority of the time discussing. who the fuck cares if youre fretting about weird guys/skinny guys, down two/tts. buy that shit and try it on, figure out your own fit. body types are like snowflakes. no one fit is going to fit everyone the same...that's why there are still tailors in the world.

***edited because I was too rude***

I know you (jinger) know what youre talking about in regards to denim, but i work in a skate shop and I see these kids buy shit tighter than my little sister wears, so that's were i'm coming from...

Edited by happilyaccosted

The fit on the N&F x Momo is just fine. Like I stated in the Momotaro thread. These jeans will stretch to a comfortable level and will give a pleasing outcome regarding fit. Just dedicate some time into wearing them.

I have a pair of Japan Heritage which I bought really tight, after some wears the waist has allready stretched to a comfortable level. But the denim on this particular pair is a loose weave. Most of the Momotaro's (don't know if this is also the case with the N&F collab) are a tight weave.

Just leave it as it is, they are sanforized, so they won't shrink much if at all... And the time and effort to stretch the jeans will certainly pay you back.

let's not turn this into the apc thread guys...

I've never understood, nor do I care to understand the desire people have to purchase jeans that clearly don't fit and suffer for months on end with half of the buttons done up. Also the dude a page back or so who mentioned he used a bbq lighter to heat up his fucking button holes so they were more pliable...this shit is getting crazy

Buy jeans that are comfortable and that fit, I for one have never owned a pair of jeans that I couldn't button up (even from a raw/brand new state) and if they get a little loose...well kids, that's what belts are for. The whole mentality of "size down 5, you'll look like a retard for 3 months but it'll be so worth it bro" is about as relevant as the "don't let your jeans touch water for AT LEAST 6 months"

buy them, wear them..don't overthink it, they are just jeans after all.

Edited by GregoryH

happinessknox

thanks, mates

mr.m

tight and knee?? i think there was little bit loose. and of course if I use the actual size, would be more comfortable

sure, its so comfortable. yesterday i slept with the jeans still on my body hahahaa...

the secret is don't use a heavyweight jeans if it too tight on you... i think this heayweight similiar like iron heart 21oz fabrics, so comfortable and it isn't hot when worn

LOL mediocre denim. You're right, other japanese selvedge denim doesn't stretch, just the japanese selvedge denim that N&F uses.

AC is as right as your fit is perfect. "if you size up you are an idiot"

Buddy most of N&F denim is not nearly as substantial and tightly woven as the momo denim (I have other N&F jeans and eternal jeans... do you?) so just calm yourself right on down...

Well Blue Owl received both of the Paul Rose products denim, as mentioned before. Be aware these first two jeans Are Unsanforized, and will shrink.

For me the "Slim cut" looks absolutely perfect basing off of Blue Owls measurements, which are usually very accurate.

Buy At Blue Owl for $225 Slim cut and Heritage cut

Just some more closeups:

7964001.3b.JPG

7964001.6b.JPG

7964000.8b.JPG

Edited by Iwmmm

Posted · Hidden by LckyChrmsBBoy, December 10, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by LckyChrmsBBoy, December 10, 2011 - No reason given

GREG- don't feel like going back and reading but about the guy w/ the lighter...i don't think he heated up anything, he just stuck it in the button hole to open it up. When I received my E2's they button holes were really small and w/ the thickness of the fabric it made it very difficult to button up. So he just suggested to use the lighter or like o ther people shove pens in it over night to stretch the hole out.

I haven't been a member for that long and all the sizing questions does get frustrating. People just need to search, even tho that can take a long time and there's so many different opinions. People just need to realize that just about all denim will stretch and I'm sure you can make any pair of denim stretch an incredible amount with a lot of force. But really you should just buy a pair that's comfy from the start or go down to where it's a tad uncomfortable. Make mistakes and learn from it...you can always sell your pants or return them.

The PaulRose products look nice!!! And I do want the indigo/indigo pair!!!

Buddy most of N&F denim is not nearly as substantial and tightly woven as the momo denim (I have other N&F jeans and eternal jeans... do you?) so just calm yourself right on down...

Just a reminder... Yes, Momo denim is tightly woven. And no, the N&F x Momo doesn't use Momo denim (as in: thé Momo denim). N&F and Momotaro have decided both on which fabric to use. And it isn't the fabric Momotaro is known for. So, I guess it isn't safe to say we all know the characteristics of this fabric.

Maybe Kayodic can chiime in on that, regarding the similarities with Momo denim (which in my eyes, aren't present). Just look at the fade/wear on Kayo's par. Although beautifull, I don't see anything that oozes Rampuya. I bet the same applies on the characteristics of the denim,

Posted (edited) · Hidden by thecolosseum, December 11, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by thecolosseum, December 11, 2011 - No reason given

I got to be honest, are you guys a bunch of little denim girls on the naked and famous forum or what...?

"i'll calm myself "right on down" but you still don't know anything about raw denim." comments like this and many others make me think you guys are denim drama queens.

No one care's about how much you know about denim unless you open a store or do something with it. it is just a hobby so leave people to do their thing. Im guessing that if you are on sufu posting something about denim then you've done your research and enjoy the subject... let your jeans do the talking not all of your middle school girl attitudes.hehehe lol....i crack myself up....

why is so many people not nice to each other on this forum...are jeans this serous or something? so much animosity!

MORE PICTURES LESS ARGUING!

Edited by thecolosseum