Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

@adrianghaust any particular reason?

well, becos i already own a pair of elephant 2. The dyes look the same as deep indigo except that elephant 2 is much thicker. I'm not sure if they are dyed the same way, but the color looks the same ( I've compared it before and if I remember correctly). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I've tried a pair of LHT, it feels very comfortable.

I guess this is your first pair?

Edited by adrianghaust

Since it's my birthday today :D if i were to get N&f deep indigo, which style would you think would fit best? I like the tapered leg but I don't like having the jeans being really tight. But I also don't like them too baggy either. I'm leaning weirdguy fit, but was wondering how much different the slim and skinny are? I am a 32" waist, 165 pounds. 22" thigh and 14" calf. Thanks for all the help guys.

Since it's my birthday today :D if i were to get N&f deep indigo, which style would you think would fit best? I like the tapered leg but I don't like having the jeans being really tight. But I also don't like them too baggy either. I'm leaning weirdguy fit, but was wondering how much different the slim and skinny are? I am a 32" waist, 165 pounds. 22" thigh and 14" calf. Thanks for all the help guys.

Size 30 Weird Guy.

well, becos i already own a pair of elephant 2. The dyes look the same as deep indigo except that elephant 2 is much thicker. I'm not sure if they are dyed the same way, but the color looks the same ( I've compared it before and if I remember correctly). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I've tried a pair of LHT, it feels very comfortable.

I guess this is your first pair?

yeap this is gonna be my first pair of n&f at least. have a uniqlo selvedge but there's almost zero fades after around half a year worth of wear.

guess i'll go for the left hand twill then. thanks mate

Hey There! Second post on this board. Glad to be here. I have been having a good time reading and learning. I just got a pair of the ONI collaboration and they are the most amazing and unique jeans I have ever owned. Feels like I entered into another realm of denim appreciation with those bad boys. Did a hot soak in a tub with them on. I let them dry and wow did they get crunchy. After about 3 hours wear they are already softening a bit. Still too tight, but I am feeling like they are gonna be the perfect fit in a couple a weeks.

Prior to the ONI, I have been wearing the Weird Guy Indigo that I bought when they first came out a couple years ago, and also recently bought the Lightweight weird guys and those guys were instantly comfy and will be a nice summer jean and good for lounging around.

I dig this brand, i like the weird guy fit, and i like the accessible price point. Would love to pick myself up a pair of Tellasons or maybe Roy someday in the near future to see how the Americans do it! see ya!

what kind of stretch are we talking on elaphant 2's?

I normally wear size 32.

When I first wore my elephant2 size 32, I could hardly button it up cos the fly was bloody stiff.

After wearing it for one week, I realised it's stretching quite a bit and I needed belt to keep it on. I wish I chose 31.

I normally wear size 32.

When I first wore my elephant2 size 32, I could hardly button it up cos the fly was bloody stiff.

After wearing it for one week, I realised it's stretching quite a bit and I needed belt to keep it on. I wish I chose 31.

Exactly what i wanted to avoid thanks!

lol, damn. quality pair of pants, no doubt about that.

I also got double rep points for the purchase so they were even cheaper than that with the gift code ill get back.

I also got double rep points for the purchase so they were even cheaper than that with the gift code ill get back.

If you've used the gift codes from KL, do they only work on your next purchase?

If so, the price of the jeans remained the same, only you're getting basically a gift code that lasts only 48 hours.

Edited by alphaline

got a sz 31 slim guy in indigo about a month ago. Have been wearing on/off. Got them TTS because my quads fit better that way. Will post pics when I'm not lazy as fuark..

Probably should have gotten a weird guy though..maybe for the next pair.

If you've used the gift codes from KL, do they only work on your next purchase?

If so, the price of the jeans remained the same, only you're getting basically a gift code that lasts only 48 hours.

No I have a repcode that tranlates to gift codes for me to use whenever I want. So spending $165 I get points thats doubled for December and redeemed as gift codes I got like $25 to use on KL I could always get cash if I wanted to also but the gift codes are 50% more value.

I'll probably wear a few times initial stretch the elephants and then. After like a week or wear soak to get some starch out. Depends how hard they are to button at first.