Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

http://supertalk.sup...__fromsearch__1

This guy is serious about his raws

Oh my fucking god, madddd funny.

In other news.

Jay from Blue Owl just sent out a newsletter saying they're doing N&F Archives Part 2 sales check out the BO Blog for all details SOme stuff super cheap but only some sizes left. I did see Momo 1s with some regular sizes left for only $175 though.

Edited by Iwmmm

I'm surprised that they still glow after 4 months. Arent they coated in some sort of luminescent chemical?

yeah theres a resin coating that glows; apparently it can withstand like 20 washes but i doubt my pair will get any where near that close. the resin is cool because it is coated after theyve been dyed so the resin coat comes off first, and then its the indigo process and after time the highlight parts wont glow in the dark because there is no resin coating

Haha don't bite me, jokes

skinny guy or weird guy?

not as tight looking as your camo so i assume it's the wg's?

Copped at Last Call?

Weird guy as stated before the pictures :P

and obviously last call, couldn't pass up the deal son

Posted (edited) · Hidden by adrianghaust, December 20, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by adrianghaust, December 20, 2011 - No reason given

Weird Guy Elephant 2. Pardon my 2nd and last photos. Upper body moved a bit.

6531817795_6972c1498e_z.jpg

6531304043_6e77c680da_z.jpg

6531307547_4bc889eaf5_z.jpg

Edited by adrianghaust

hi all, i'm new to raw denim and i want to start off with an n&f pair of skinny guys. however my country only carry these models

- Japan Heritage Selvedge

- Deep Indigo Selvedge

- Broken Twill Selvedge

- Left Hand Twill Selvedge

question: which one should i go for if i want to experience the fastest fading process? all your replies are very much appreciated!

I was looking at maybe copping a pair of N&F jeans, but I dunno what size to get. i am 5'10" and about 165 pounds. thighs are 22" and calfs are about 14". true waist is 32". Would I get slim or wierd fit? And what size would yall think? Also, what style would you choose? This will be my first pair of real denim so I really dont want to eff this up. I like the fit to be very tapered but not like extra skinny. I would like for them to help show off my shoes a bit more. So being my first pair, what would be the best for everyday wear. thanks ;)

I was looking at maybe copping a pair of N&F jeans, but I dunno what size to get. i am 5'10" and about 165 pounds. thighs are 22" and calfs are about 14". true waist is 32". Would I get slim or wierd fit? And what size would yall think? Also, what style would you choose? This will be my first pair of real denim so I really dont want to eff this up. I like the fit to be very tapered but not like extra skinny. I would like for them to help show off my shoes a bit more. So being my first pair, what would be the best for everyday wear. thanks ;)

Why ask questions if you've given the answer yourself?

You want to get Weird Guys in size 30. You can't really go wrong with the Left Hand Twill or Deep Indigo. Get Japan Heritage if you want something with a little more uniqueness.

One is left hand and the other is right hand? Most denim is right hand twill from what I understand and the LHT is suppose to be softer, from what I've read.

Just google both of them. Can't remember what broken twill was but I think it has to do with how the fabric is woven