Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

those indigo slubs look so much like the 007 PBJs. they look awesome. I tried on a pair at Barneys and the denim was awesome. Interested to see more evo pics.

1st post! Whoopdeedoo

I bought a pair of n&f deep indigo's around a month ago have been continuously been wearing and tearing. Ran through a field today and got mud all over the back of my jeans so decided to do a hot soak since i wanted to shrink the waist and inseam a bit. Too bad it's sanforized.

Pics enclosed

2 weeks wear

IMAG0400.jpg

Mud..

IMAG0417.jpg

IMAG0418.jpg

80 degrees hot soak for 15 mins, light agitation and scrubbing of the stains

IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0426.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

Still Wet

IMAG0440.jpg

Edited by Contrast

since no one has shown pictures of the glow in the dark ones in weird guy:

6416600521_c30e9b42e0.jpg

this is the only picture i have...not that good but at least everyone can see what theyve wondered.

this was about almost 4 months in, ~2 months actual wear

ill try and get a better/fit pic sometime

since no one has shown pictures of the glow in the dark ones in weird guy:

6416600521_c30e9b42e0.jpg

this is the only picture i have...not that good but at least everyone can see what theyve wondered.

this was about almost 4 months in, ~2 months actual wear

ill try and get a better/fit pic sometime

I'm surprised that they still glow after 4 months. Arent they coated in some sort of luminescent chemical?

Naked and famous Skinny Guy Camo Weft,

apparently only 1 of 250 in the world.

Brandon Svarc rubbed my thighs when I was wearing these jeans o_o

314362_10150336779086892_568726891_8563400_6232129_n.jpg

And a quick reply to the reverse fades - apparently they have a very oily texure, kind of like someone who has dipped a normal pair of jeans in paint

1st post! Whoopdeedoo

I bought a pair of n&f deep indigo's around a month ago have been continuously been wearing and tearing. Ran through a field today and got mud all over the back of my jeans so decided to do a hot soak since i wanted to shrink the waist and inseam a bit. Too bad it's sanforized.

Pics enclosed

2 weeks wear

IMAG0400.jpg

On the real...good luck with these. I've had mine for about 4-5 months of effective wear now and they are damn hard (not impossible) to fade. I've been wearing mine quite hard and I barely have any fading at all. The indigo is pretty strongly dyed and stubborn to come off at all.

just have a question about the broken twill skinny guys. i can button 2 of the buttons on a size 29 but the fit is very nice, do you guys think it will be able to stretch out?

yes

it will stretch out but it won't stretch out THAT much. I'd suggest getting 1 more size up. When I got my skinny guys size 29 as well I could button up 3 but after 2 months it was still pretty tight so I ended up selling it. Pants just aren't worth that much pain.

Think I can get away with size up 2? Revolve dosent have a 30. (Free shipping returns regardless)

DO NOT SIZE UP.

These will stretch a lot. If you size up they will stretch to be too large. General rule of thumb for real denim enthusiasts is that on 100% cotton denim (no stretch fabric in the weft) like what you have will stretch a lot. You shouldn't be able to get the top button for the first couple of days. Lighter ounces will stretch more etc..

That is a perfect fit, do not listen to these kids with 4 posts or someone calling them jeggings or some shit. These are no where near what raging "Tweens" wear. You have good stacks and good thigh room. They will only stretch and get larger.

P.s I know my post count is low but I participate on other denim forums.