Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Way too baggy. You should have sized down 2 if you didn't. I'm about 5"8 and depending on the day 115 - 125 lbs. and mine don't fit like that at all. My ass looks like shit though, granted I don't have one lol

he had no choice! those are the tour jeans

a couple of us are going to be in that position

snapped some pics at about 1 month almost everyday wear...

4016377251_ed1b6cee66.jpg

some wallet fade, combs starting to break a bit too...

4017141454_f549d6ed84.jpg

Not a whole lot going on up front...

4016377419_a21e9603e6.jpg

and just for kicks...COMBS!!!! (my N&F and ES raws, about 1 month older than the weird guys.)

4017143022_048f770a69.jpg

Went and bought another pair of weird guys today. I bought the indigo with copper stitching but they don't fit. I already have a pair of the weird guys but these are a few inches smaller in the waist and a full inch narrower in the leg. Is this common with these jeans?

Going back to exchange.

My N&F Weird Guy Deep Indigo@ 5.5 months before wash:

S7302252-1.jpg

After the wash:

S7302291.jpg

Never biked in them before.

How the hell did you do that much damage to the crotch and fly in 5 months? I've put about 4 months wear on my Deep Indigos and no signs of crotch blowout or popped fly buttons. You must:

a) have freakishly large genitals

B) grind your crotch against sandpaper for a living

c) pee on yourself a lot

d) all of the above

How the hell did you do that much damage to the crotch and fly in 5 months? I've put about 4 months wear on my Deep Indigos and no signs of crotch blowout or popped fly buttons. You must:

c) pee on yourself a lot

d) all of the above

All my jeans have four large holes in them... i must piss myself alot

I can't wait for mine to break in more, i have some custom denim that they never fell through with, the low tension weave.

There's gonna be a broken twill denim coming out i'm stoked on. i saw the catologue today and it looked good.

Brandon needs better womens denim though...

c) pee on yourself a lot

d) all of the above

I have HUGE thighs! They are 12.0 but I somehow fit a 11.75. Thats why the crotch blew out that fast. The buttons popped off cuz the waist was so tight that one day when I was putting them on one button popped. After awhile all the buttons popped off.

c) pee on yourself a lot

d) all of the above

hahaha! one of the funniest posts i've seen on here so far..

"grind crotch against sandpaper for a living" classic...

I have HUGE thighs! They are 12.0 but I somehow fit a 11.75. Thats why the crotch blew out that fast. The buttons popped off cuz the waist was so tight that one day when I was putting them on one button popped. After awhile all the buttons popped off.

They didn't look that tight from the fit pics you posted, but I guess that would cause a premature crotchsplode on most jeans. I'd be surprised if you could fit in them after the wash; mine shrunk about 0.25" all around after after I soaked them, most noticeably in the thighs.

They didn't look that tight from the fit pics you posted, but I guess that would cause a premature crotchsplode on most jeans. I'd be surprised if you could fit in them after the wash; mine shrunk about 0.25" all around after after I soaked them, most noticeably in the thighs.

Ya just tried them on and I could barely fit into them.

I hope I can stretch them back to what they were before.

Just picked up my weird guy indigo's with blue stitching. Love my grey weird guys so I had to get an indigo pair. Got them so tight I could barely do up the second last botton. Wore to work today and now I can get the top button done up. Might jump on the tread mill and work up a sweat to loosen them up a tad. I wore my grey ones on a hot day on a busy day at work and the added moisture seemed to help them stretch.