Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

i'm experiencing rashes from wearing the weird guy deep indigos.. anyone

else have this problem?

how tight are they? Have you washed or soaked them yet? It could be bc they are tighter than you normally wear or because you havent washed them. I'd give them a soak or wash and see how it is after. Or if you wear them everyday maybe break it up and only wear it a few days a week.

Hope this helps.

i'm experiencing rashes from wearing the weird guy deep indigos.. anyone

else have this problem?

ive never had this problem, but a friend of mine has. i think its cuz he has big thighs and there's a lot of rubbing going on..

ive never had this problem, but a friend of mine has. i think its cuz he has big thighs and there's a lot of rubbing going on..

mines don't fit that tight at all.. it's actually kinda loose, i'm thinking

it's some chemical they use that i'm allergic to,

but i'ma cold wash it inside out and give it a try

what kinda mods u got on ur rsx postnu?

mines don't fit that tight at all.. it's actually kinda loose, i'm thinking

it's some chemical they use that i'm allergic to,

but i'ma cold wash it inside out and give it a try

what kinda mods u got on ur rsx postnu?

Full Mugen on the exterior.

Volks CE28NJ Time Attacks

I swapped the Mugen SS for BC N+ dampening.

Typical I/H/E, going to supercharge down the road with Kpro

You can find my pictures here:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=606155

But back to your rash problem, are you allergic to starch? A cold soak should do the trick in getting rid of any allergens from production.

Full Mugen on the exterior.

Volks CE28NJ Time Attacks

I swapped the Mugen SS for BC N+ dampening.

Typical I/H/E, going to supercharge down the road with Kpro

You can find my pictures here:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=606155

But back to your rash problem, are you allergic to starch? A cold soak should do the trick in getting rid of any allergens from production.

nice mods.. i use to be into modding my RSX but I guess I've grown out

of it, did a couple retrofits for people on CRSX, might start up again

when i get steady cash flow.

i dont think i'm allergic to starch i'm not sure.. but ima soak it and

try to wear it

Indigo sized down 1, stretched out a bit more than I would like:

50763733.jpg

I sized down one as well for my Weird Guys as well. They really shrunk a fair bit after the three hot washes (and obviosuly significantly after the first alone). If yours are anything like mine then I say don't get discouraged!

This is the day one fit (and it stretched out from here):

dsc02348.jpg

This is how they fit now:

IMG_0005.jpg

I sized down one as well for my Weird Guys as well. They really shrunk a fair bit after the three hot washes (and obviosuly significantly after the first alone). If yours are anything like mine then I say don't get discouraged!

This is how they fit now:

IMG_0005.jpg

They look great on you. I will definitely throw them in the washer soon to shrink them back. They stretched a ton for me when I was in Hong Kong and I forgot to bring a belt. Did lots of heavy walking over there and it was starting to sag off my ass lol.

Right now a nice electric blue is starting to emerge. I think another 2 months of hard wear they will start fading nicely. I shall have to wait till then before I wash them.

Where's the mugen spoiler ;) very nice man' date=' i have yet to see this around town..[/quote']

I rarely take it downtown, if I do it's in an underground parking lot somewhere. I'm mostly uptown. The spoiler I will probably next year. I'm on the fence about it. I like it from some angles, but hate it from the back. I will get it for the sake of completing the exterior.

Saw the greencast Weird Guys today, they are definitly a unique pair of jeans. They are a light greenish blue with green being the more dominant color. I'm sure they would fade awesome.

Saw the greencast Weird Guys today, they are definitly a unique pair of jeans. They are a light greenish blue with green being the more dominant color. I'm sure they would fade awesome.

That's the one they're using for the World Tour if I'm not mistaken.

hey, so when we got the jeans for our tour brandon threw in this swatch of hank dyed natural indigo selvage denim that he said came from tokushima that they used for these limited run jeans for barneys, anyone cop these or have seen these?

Just a few pictures of my Weird Guys.

These are the Weird Guy Indigo Selvedge, ~2 months. They've only gotten regular wear over the last 2 weeks, and have been in rotation with a couple other pairs otherwise. No soak, no wash.

For reference, these are size 31, and I am 6' 175lbs with big thighs.

3934698624_92f90d77ab.jpg

Took a quick shot of my Weird guys at ~3 months.

imgp1192.jpg

they fit baggy on me because im like 5'6"7" and 110 lbs

the denim he uses for those jeans is awesome. can't wait to see them back in a year

Way too baggy. You should have sized down 2 if you didn't. I'm about 5"8 and depending on the day 115 - 125 lbs. and mine don't fit like that at all. My ass looks like shit though, granted I don't have one lol