Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

yeah i was planning on going 32 as well but i think i could only do up 1 button out of the four and the 33 i could do up 3/4 buttons so i thought id go with the 33s...

their pretty much still the same size right now but the calves are still hugging a bit i think...

thighs are starting to stretch just that little bit and waist is comfortable now!

hahaha oh well this is the first week of breaking them in not all that exciting hahahha

but i didnt know they were sanforized tho! cheers for that eddyz!

1 week is nothing, just wait for a month and u should see results.

Just cold wash even though is sanforized. thats what i do to keep colour + size

eddyz im glad i'm not the only one who thought these took forever to stretch out. ive been wearing my weird guys for about 2 months now and they are finally softening up a little (still pretty stiff) and stretching out a bit.

i'm thinking about soaking the waistband since that has by far done the most stretching. will warm soaking the waistband make indigo loss noticeable (these have never been washed/soaked/rinsed/wet)

just picked up a pair of the grey cashmere denim slim guys on sale at barneys. after one wear these are officially my favorite jeans. also have the indigo weird guys and the black selvedge slim guys. but the cashmere denim (non selvedge) is terrific.

dd you get same size as the weirdguys? im just concerned slim guy's leg opening being too wide since my slim jim has a slightly wide opening.

Nice fit Hendodo how many did you size down?

Thanks. I actually went pretty much True To Size (TTS),size 30. I have somewhat bigger thighs though because of basketball and running..

just got my first pair of n&f wierd guys

might be a silly question... but when/if you wear your belt ... do you slip it under or over the leather patch?

just wondering what most people are doing

what do you reckon:confused:..............m f g!

just got my first pair of n&f wierd guys

might be a silly question... but when/if you wear your belt ... do you slip it under or over the leather patch?

just wondering what most people are doing

LOL, i put it through.. one of my friends puts it over..

nice fit potsnu.

i didnt even realize the leather patch was open ended until you guys mentioned it... it feels kinda flimsy and shitty actually. not a big deal but its still the first negative thing i've found about these jeans.