Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

N&F Hank Dyed Denim

Weird Guy Cut

Croc Skin Patch

no nonsense pair of denim, just nice cut, nice fabric, and excellent construction

Limited 37 pieces produced... here are the pictures of the pair I recently got from Barney's

web.jpg?ver=12623239960001

web.jpg?ver=12623239990001

web.jpg?ver=12623240020001

web.jpg?ver=12623240040001

web.jpg?ver=12623240060001

web.jpg?ver=12623240090001

lol guys, i completely agree on the shoes. they were BRAND NEW and that was my first time wearing them.

i've actually returned them (fuck you guys, I thought they looked like shit) and i actually wound up splurging on an actual, legit pair of shoes that are neither square toed or shiny.

however, 1- i think the fit suits me... i'll show a real fit pic with a real camera so you can actually see 2- i've found that the hem on these jeans are EXTREMELY small (the leg hole) and i think this makes them look great with sneakers but i feel like they're a little much for dress shoes

those look good ah_long

N&F Hank Dyed Denim

Weird Guy Cut

Croc Skin Patch

no nonsense pair of denim, just nice cut, nice fabric, and excellent construction

Limited 37 pieces produced... here are the pictures of the pair I recently got from Barney's

web.jpg?ver=12623240090001

you should get these chainstiched. it would be a great addition to the already great denim. just my opinion.

denim looks beautiful. how much did they set you back? I've heard they were quite pricey

they came single stitch.. but I do believe they are too long, they will get hemmed.. I'll try to get someone to do a chain stitch hem on it, but it's rather hard to find someone who could do it in toronto..

the pair set me back @ 309 less 25% from Barney's Outlet in NY

and yup, they are stiff..

they came single stitch.. but I do believe they are too long, they will get hemmed.. I'll try to get someone to do a chain stitch hem on it, but it's rather hard to find someone who could do it in toronto..

yeah, you may have to work hard to find someone to do the stich in toronto, but i know some people from canada that have gotten stuff chain stitched.

price doesn't seem too bad for "hand-dyed" denim. I think their Hank dyed is Hand dyed.

congrats on a good find!

price is not bad @ all for a pair of hank dyed natural indigo denim..

i probably wouldn't start on it soon anyways.. i'll see if i could bring it back to hk for take5 to hem it.. if anything, i'll see if i could send it to N&F in montreal to get it hemmed there

think these need a soak, maybe a wash. most of this is just sawdust (from some weekend workshopping) and dirt...but they're getting a bit filthy. but at 3 months, they're finally beginning to break. figured i'd post decent evo pics for the 3 month mark. more in another 3.

have a button in my coin pocket

4220879213_121f732d5b.jpg

sawdust and some comb fades...this picture really shows how the texture is developing

4221640100_3ab9d2515b.jpg

front detail

4221641400_3649bb550a.jpg

back detail

4220880313_f080c696c2.jpg

fit pic.

4220880617_7d4e0a2ca4.jpg

Good N&F fit but those boots look damn nice.any info?

I was visiting Chicago for a couple of days and went to the Barney's there. On the men's floor in the denim section, there was a box of clothing that was left unattended and I was curious to see what was inside. To my surprise this is what I saw.

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

Wanted to purchase them but the $285 price seemed kinda steep for N&F and considering I just purchase a brand new pair of IH634's for $209 CDN it just didnt seem worth it. Was I wrong? Anyhow, that leather patch was unreal!

yea, i'd love the weird guy fit in 24 oz. denim...buuuuut there's no way i'd pay $285 for them. rather lose 3 oz. and get IH's. or get the Samurai 24oz. denim, which is 27oz. after a wash, yum.

Damn pretty bummed on that price tag I was really hoping they'd be a steal like the 21oz but at almost 300 it's not much of a bargain compared to other companies. Unless the denim is super nice.

man, my 21oz are super stiff and snug (not stretching as fast as I thought they would), I can only imagine how unruly those 24oz would be. N&F should try out a new fit if they are going to keep using these heavier denims. Maybe more of a straight repro fit or something. I think those kinda of fits work better for the over 19oz denims.

Don't get me wrong, i'm really diggin my WG21oz, but I do think maybe a higher rise, slightly larger thigh/leg opening fit would be better for the 24oz. just my crazy opinion

man, my 21oz are super stiff and snug (not stretching as fast as I thought they would), I can only imagine how unruly those 24oz would be. N&F should try out a new fit if they are going to keep using these heavier denims. Maybe more of a straight repro fit or something. I think those kinda of fits work better for the over 19oz denims.

Don't get me wrong, i'm really diggin my WG21oz, but I do think maybe a higher rise, slightly larger thigh/leg opening fit would be better for the 24oz. just my crazy opinion

The Slimguys fit this criteria IMO and I understand they are bringing out a couple of raw indigos in this fit this month

Good N&F fit but those boots look damn nice.any info?

they're a pair of dr. martens that i've had since dr. martens were the shit back in high school...most likely pushing 8 or 9 years old now. never wore them much. great winter boots though. like them much more now than I ever did then.

This is my boyfriend in the green weird guys that I got him for Christmas, size 30, after 3 days/wears:

4238852185_0aa1c50e0d.jpg

4238851457_17ae378911.jpg

4238850967_587b3e0817.jpg

He insisted on wearing red shoes for a Christmas theme :rolleyes:

Should he get them hemmed? I almost wish I had bought one size smaller, because they fit his waist perfectly now and I'm worried about stretching.

we're gonna get these at dutil, they look like a much nicer denim then they usually make. very nice finish on it. i wonder how he can justify the 300 dollar price point tho. usually they put out the cheapest price possible so there must be something special to it.

the kevlar are sick, they are super super SUPER dark and feel awesome. if i had to describe it, the finish of it felt almost a tiny bit "plastic-y" if that could possibly mean anything to you.

i dont think the material was extra thick or anything, probably the standard 13oz denim. keep in mind kevlar is relatively lightweight (but also very strong....)

This is my boyfriend in the green weird guys that I got him for Christmas, size 30, after 3 days/wears:

4238852185_0aa1c50e0d.jpg

4238851457_17ae378911.jpg

4238850967_587b3e0817.jpg

Should he get them hemmed? I almost wish I had bought one size smaller, because they fit his waist perfectly now and I'm worried about stretching.

i'd go down one or be ready for a looser fit, which still will look cool. if you keep those wear a belt to minimize waist stretching

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4238852185_0aa1c50e0d.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2631/4238851457_17ae378911.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2541/4238850967_587b3e0817.jpg

I think the stacking looks good.. no need for a hem imo

however if they fit him perfectly now it might be a problem later, my weird guys are the same tagged size as his and they've stretched almost to a borderline 33. At least wear a belt like connor said.

the rest of the jeans shouldn't stretch too much though, might get slightly roomier in the thighs but not that bad.

Nabila, stackin is good. I dont think these jeans should be worn short. You might wanna roll them though, mite look cool that way.

The kevlar denim has absolutely NO movement to it. when you stretch it in either direction the fibers don't move around. I haven't worn them in but from the looks of it you should size it for a comfortable waist.

sweet idea tho, i like how it gives a greencast on the inside because of the gold fibers of the kevlar

kevlars sound awesome... I love how n&f messes with different materials. wish tobi would carry them so i could get some % off... barneys.com is the only place i see them right now.

I was interested so I got myself a pair over Christmas, special ordered from BiG. They remind me mostly of the jeans our Amish contractors wear on the job.

They have this very dark, hairy look to them. The biggest thing that got me is they aren't selvage and they're kind of... soft, I guess. A bit heavier than raw Levis. I was hoping for something that felt like it would stop small arms fire.

You can bring them to Syndey's on Queen St. to get them chainstitched:

http://secure.hostdeziners.com/www_sydneystoronto_com/store/

Jeans look delicious btw.

after trying them on and off again, i think i'll stack these and not bother with the hemming.. it's a shame it doesn't come factory chain stitched, but this is not a repro, so i could accept the single stitch..

now i just need to wait for a reply from Brandon to give me additional information regarding this pair of denim