Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

^ Why?... He said he barely wore these jeans...and he's selling for cheap because he went TTS and they fit a bit baggy on him..or whatever

Barely worn? Indigo are hard to fade and there's evident wear from those. Hell I been wearing mine for a year on and off and mine doesn't even look that run down.

These jeans aren't even expensive, just get a new pair. The area around the ankles is pretty bad imo

Barely worn? Indigo are hard to fade and there's evident wear from those. Hell I been wearing mine for a year on and off and mine doesn't even look that run down.

These jeans aren't even expensive, just get a new pair. The area around the ankles is pretty bad imo

Im kinda on a budget.... since im a full time college student so I'm trying to spend my $$ wisely lol.

and for $40... they fit pretty nice. i'll upgrade to deep indigo probably in a couple of months lol

they're deep indigo. wish they were 21oz...

I just ordered the last pair of 21oz from BiG:D . I think they will be too big, but hey, I sure hope they work out. I couldn't bring myself to pay for the 21oz Samurai, so these N&F should be an ok compromise in my opinion.

Im kinda on a budget.... since im a full time college student so I'm trying to spend my $$ wisely lol.

and for $40... they fit pretty nice. i'll upgrade to deep indigo probably in a couple of months lol

lame excuss. im a college student too. get a pt job, or sell some old shit to get that extra 80.. is not too hard to get..

i rather pay $40 for a pair of slim cut gaps and have it fresh and clean.

whatever floats your boat

what size did you get appfaff and what size waist are you?

I got the 34. My true waist is 34.5-35 and since these measure 36 brand new, I'm afraid they will be a little big after stretching. They have a kinda low rise tho, so hopefully they will work. I don't think I could have gone down too much more for the thigh region tho.

I'm pretty excited about them :D

I got the 34. My true waist is 34.5-35 and since these measure 36 brand new, I'm afraid they will be a little big after stretching. They have a kinda low rise tho, so hopefully they will work. I don't think I could have gone down too much more for the thigh region tho.

I'm pretty excited about them :D

think they're gunna end up being to big man, atleast in th waist. My true waist is about 35 and the 32 fit me perfect. But your thighs could be bigger than mine so they could work out. My nudies are big in the waist but good eveywhere else so it works out great. Post up fit pics when you get them.

I've got a problem. I just got my weird guys in regular indigo in from Tobi, but they are skin tight on my thighs. I sized down 1 inch in the waist, if I go up TTS the thigh is the same size, but i think i can sag it down enough to give myself some room.

does that sound like it will work.

yes...but if you just stick with what you have the thighs will stretch out alot. the tighter they are the more they stretch. if you're uncomfortable with them, just do the exchange, you have to make the best decision based on what you want them to fit like...but they'll stretch 2 inches in the waist and the legs will conform to your body in about a week or 2. my first fit pics look like i'm wearing women's jeans.

Those look pretty tight on your upper legs.

p.s. The tags are still on. :)

yah, the question was a few posts back, but it was weather i should keep them or go up a size. Haven't taken the tags off because I think i'm going to return them.

yah, the question was a few posts back, but it was weather i should keep them or go up a size. Haven't taken the tags off because I think i'm going to return them.

If you are going for a slim/ super=slim look, then these should be fine after they stretch.

what size are you/ what size are those??

maybe the 21oz that I ordered won't be as big as I thought they were going to.

I just bought a pair of black slimguys from another user.

True waist 33, bought a 32.

These have stretched a bit, and might have a little bit more stretch in them. I think I might have been better with a size 31, but do you think if I do a hotsoak I would get the same result? I would say I would want to shrink them half a size to a full size.

Also, these are my first pair of black jeans. Do I need to worry much about fading/whiskers/combs? I figure unlike indigo it wont fade as well and I shouldn't worry about it. I like the uniform black color and just dont want to end up with gray jeans or something.

Thanks

black jeans fade, they just don't really get fade patterns, it's more of a vintage looking worn look, so no real need to worry about wearing for a long time before first wash. From what other people have posted, a hotsoak will not really do anything for N&F since they are sanforized, except maybe your inseam will shrink a bit. A hot soak might shrink them back to their original size, and maybe like a 1/4 of an inch less that, but I woulnd't expect to get 1.2 or even a full size worth of shrinkage out of them. Just wear them hard, and see what happens is my best advice

is there any harm in soaking just the waistband on my wierd guys (worn for 2 months).

i want to know if the indigo loss will be noticeable and if only soaking a small part could ruin the overall fit somehow. thanks

Does anyone know who retails the deep indigo weird guys online?

revolve clothing

Quick question: I'm about to buy the green selvedge weird guys for a friend. He's a 29 in black APC new standard, and 31 in nudies. What size should I get him for a slightly slim fit?

31. they are similarly sized go nudies.

if he is super slender, a 30 would prob work

No pictures posted here in a while so here you go. anybody with a new pair of deep indigo, here's what to expect at around 2 months, no soak or wash. getting a bit dirty.

4178096674_5b313558f5.jpg

4178095094_2ed5eeb587.jpg

4178095726_808189464c.jpg

sorry for the double post. appfaff, i need to see those 21oz!