Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Do they have an online shop?

No but I am sure you can buy them over the phone if you call and they have your size. I might swing by later tomorrow and give em a try. Even thought they are old now they are still current models... #634 model I think. The ones I saw the other week had some fading from just being folded the same way for too long and getting rubbed along the creases.

No but I am sure you can buy them over the phone if you call and they have your size. I might swing by later tomorrow and give em a try. Even thought they are old now they are still current models... #634 model I think. The ones I saw the other week had some fading from just being folded the same way for too long and getting rubbed along the creases.

do they ship to the US? can you check if they have any size 32s left :D

just got a pair of black raws in the skinny guy style for CAD$60 from a boxing day sale. that's 50% off the marked price. pretty good deal if you ask me.

i've had my indigo weird guys for about four months now and they're really starting to show some awesome wear and are really comfortable. i wear the jeans moderately, usually 2-3 times a week so it's taken a little longer to start seeing some fades. i'll post up pics after my first wash which i plan to do in a few months.

my question is, what can i expect from the black jeans in comparison to my indigo weird guys? i read earlier on this thread that black jeans dont normally fade too much. instead, they get a more vintage fade? whatever that means.

im still pretty noob to raws, so any opinions/corrections are welcomed.

Some black jeans just get shinny im not sure if these is all brands or just nudies, and most black jeans will just kind of fade to a light black/greyish color. They will look more so like theyre worn out instead of faded if that makes sense. But like nooblet said they generally take much longer and harder wear to really show any evo.

just got a pair of black raws in the skinny guy style for CAD$60 from a boxing day sale. that's 50% off the marked price. pretty good deal if you ask me.

i've had my indigo weird guys for about four months now and they're really starting to show some awesome wear and are really comfortable. i wear the jeans moderately, usually 2-3 times a week so it's taken a little longer to start seeing some fades. i'll post up pics after my first wash which i plan to do in a few months.

my question is, what can i expect from the black jeans in comparison to my indigo weird guys? i read earlier on this thread that black jeans dont normally fade too much. instead, they get a more vintage fade? whatever that means.

im still pretty noob to raws, so any opinions/corrections are welcomed.

in short, black raws takes longer time to fade, and due to its colour nature, the fades achieved are more of a dull, but sharp fades (u could refer em as greyish, vintage, wadever u call em)

get one pair. thrashed them hard, and u will get the meaning. :)

black jeans take longer to fade than indigo jeans, but they essentially fade the same.

riff - I had intro to oil painting this semester, so that accounts for most of the color on the thighs, along with some sumi ink, also. Oh wait, if you're talking about the back pockets, that's acrylic.

max - They do feel a bit tighter than usual, but I think that has more to do with my legs than the jeans.

satya - here are some more pics...

P1010106.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010098.jpg

before

4214817023_484a682ec7.jpg

4215588406_87578851af.jpg

4215587950_65817a774f.jpg

after

4215583326_bfa54ef6d3.jpg

4214814943_ff481c85af.jpg

4215584418_a805e1648b.jpg

i plan on actually putting these back into rotation once i get them untapered...

thanks for all the responses. those pics of the black jeans look awesome. i guess it'll probably take me forever to get anything like that since i dont plan on wearing them that often.

not until i finish with my indigos. so we'll see how it goes. figured i couldnt go wrong with $60.

think these need a soak, maybe a wash. most of this is just sawdust (from some weekend workshopping) and dirt...but they're getting a bit filthy. but at 3 months, they're finally beginning to break. figured i'd post decent evo pics for the 3 month mark. more in another 3.

have a button in my coin pocket

4220879213_121f732d5b.jpg

sawdust and some comb fades...this picture really shows how the texture is developing

4221640100_3ab9d2515b.jpg

front detail

4221641400_3649bb550a.jpg

back detail

4220880313_f080c696c2.jpg

fit pic.

4220880617_7d4e0a2ca4.jpg

bought a pair of the limited editions (limited 37 pairs hank dyed) @ Barney's outlet today for 309 less 25% off for denim..

Organic Natural Indigo is also available for 129 less 25% off @ the Barney's outlet (woodbury)

loving the denim, would post pics when I get back

finally got dressed up enough for sufu

fit pic of my WGs about 3 solid months of wear

photobrz.jpg

size 30, went TTS and stretched out to 34... hot soaked waistband and is now 32

They are ok, it's just the shoes that make them look weird guys.

I agree 100%, i'm not a huge fan of square toe shoes, even though I am a sucker for square toe exotic western boots (I'm from texas of course) even though they don't look good on me, but all areas of the world have different styles, and of course, "to each his own"