Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

my regular indigo's are fading nicely. i did some yard work in them today. i am going to state that these do not take a long time to fade. i think they are fading as fast as my slim jim dry japan's

Judging from your posts, you really don't have any idea what you're talking about. Doing yard work in a day is hardly an accurate representation for things to come.

I'm not even going to bother talking about the $300 jeans comment, if you actually owned a pair you would know. So I will leave it at that.

Judging from your posts, you really don't have any idea what you're talking about. Doing yard work in a day is hardly an accurate representation for things to come.

I'm not even going to bother talking about the $300 jeans comment, if you actually owned a pair you would know. So I will leave it at that.

yeah after i graduate i will save up and buy a pair of expensive jeans and experience the difference. I have owned about 6 different pairs of dry denim and this is my second from naked and famous, the first being the 21oz. the others were nudies and A.P.C. I have been riding my bike to school and also doing yard work and other daily activities in my n&f indigos for just over a month, in my personal experience they are breaking in pretty fast. other people say theirs fade slow. I just wanted to comment that mine are fading fast for anyone wanting to know how these jeans react to wear.....

judging from your posts you are a dick, it's just a jean forum......we are all just talking about jeans, try to not take things so personal

yeah after i graduate i will save up and buy a pair of expensive jeans and experience the difference. I have owned about 6 different pairs of dry denim and this is my second from naked and famous, the first being the 21oz. the others were nudies and A.P.C. I have been riding my bike to school and also doing yard work and other daily activities in my n&f indigos for just over a month, in my personal experience they are breaking in pretty fast. other people say theirs fade slow. I just wanted to comment that mine are fading fast for anyone wanting to know how these jeans react to wear.....

judging from your posts you are a dick, it's just a jean forum......we are all just talking about jeans, try to not take things so personal

I found the 21oz slim guys have been super slow to fade. However, I can't complain in the slightest. Wonderfully thick, comfortable denim - and 'hairy', which is a lovely surprise given that they are sanforized. Unusual to get that nice 'hairy' texture in a sanforized jean.

I found the 21oz slim guys have been super slow to fade. However, I can't complain in the slightest. Wonderfully thick, comfortable denim - and 'hairy', which is a lovely surprise given that they are sanforized. Unusual to get that nice 'hairy' texture in a sanforized jean.

i had problems with the 21oz denim living in Florida, plus the slim guy cut is not my favorite, but i think that's mostly because i got them in the wrong size. i ended up trading them to my roommate for his GPS navigation system

yeah, i have a pair of skinny guys in indigo revival. seems skinnyguy isn't that popular a cut.

I have a pair of the revivals as well, but have had a really hard time breaking them in. I've been wearing them hard for the past 4.5 months and there's only a small amount of crotch fading. How are yours looking? Anyone else have this wash?

I have a pair of the revivals as well, but have had a really hard time breaking them in. I've been wearing them hard for the past 4.5 months and there's only a small amount of crotch fading. How are yours looking? Anyone else have this wash?

i have seen a guy on mynudies have a pair that turned out great, the pics might also be on this forum. they were really faded, it made me want to get a pair

pretty sure that was the dude with the vintage blue weird guys...pic was him in a red T with killer fades. did public gardening or something for 6 months in the jeans. it's back in this thread somewhere.

yes i am pretty sure..its pretty tight on the thighs area but the waist just fine now..(had a hard time putting it on at the beginning..) after a few hours walking around this jeans are awesome...

well damn, i hope the thighs stretch out for you.....congrats on a getting a fit you like