Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

yeah, my lw indigo weird guys are tagged 30 (a size down from my AW grifters) and the waistband measures 17 across laid flat and aligned. that would be 4 inches of stretch if the waistband began @ 30 (might very well have as it lost about 3 inches after a handwash and machine dry on hot once).

guess i shouldn't have waited 4 months to soak my deep indigoes. they're so much better now that all the starch is gone. the shine is gone, which is also a big plus, and i lost a decent amount of the over-dye that was left. I feel like the next few months will produce great things. (if I wear these at all, tough with a pair of 5010xx and xx-007's in the rotation now)

I hope BiG restocks these soon, I know a store in MPLS just replaced their last run of APC's with N&F, which is cool to see. they've got great modern cuts, and for the price they're a really great alternative to the staple APC's or whatever. I guess i'd like to see them do a repro of some sort too down the line, less fashion driven and more denim driven. I still want to see hidden rivets and chainstitching, if they can do it in Unbranded Brand, then they can do it at N&F...

guess i shouldn't have waited 4 months to soak my deep indigoes. they're so much better now that all the starch is gone. the shine is gone, which is also a big plus, and i lost a decent amount of the over-dye that was left. I feel like the next few months will produce great things. (if I wear these at all, tough with a pair of 5010xx and xx-007's in the rotation now)

I hope BiG restocks these soon, I know a store in MPLS just replaced their last run of APC's with N&F, which is cool to see. they've got great modern cuts, and for the price they're a really great alternative to the staple APC's or whatever. I guess i'd like to see them do a repro of some sort too down the line, less fashion driven and more denim driven. I still want to see hidden rivets and chainstitching, if they can do it in Unbranded Brand, then they can do it at N&F...

so how long have u been wearing ur deepindigo?

would you please post the pics before and after the wash?

i am just curious....thx

Didn't wash...just soaked for a few hours in water. No soap or detergent but I'll put up some pics tomorrow some time. Shit didn't realize it's 4am need sleep. Lol.

IMG_0059.jpg[/img]

hope the image works, first post on sufu. here are year old silk/denim skinny guys. cycled and rock climbed in these, they are super stretchy and comfortable. wearing my 21oz weird guys right now but have no pics. been wearing them since the start of winter and 2 soaks so far, finally breaking in a bit.