Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Can someone tell me if I'm looking at this wrong? Ok, when looking at the sizing on Weird Guys on Tobi there seems to be varying inconsistencies between the size and the actual waistband. For example, size 32 with a 34.5" actual waistband, size 32 with a 32" actual waistband, size 32 with a 35" actual waistband.

Am I looking at this wrong or is sizing all over the place? I bought a pair of Weird Guys in grey and they fit perfect. So next time I bought an indigo pair in the same size without trying them on. Figured it'd be the same for the same cut. However, after a few months when I got around to wearing them, they feel much less tapered than my greys. Sorry for the rant.

massive pics!! mine look pretty much like that though.

thought i'd show a quick pick of my weird guys, TTS, no washes no soaks... 4.5 months in. color is of course way darker (my camera sucks) but you can see how sharply the whiskers are setting in

photo55t.jpg

Does anyone have experience with buying WG tts? I am a 34 waist and was thinking of buying a WG Deep Indigo @ 34.5 waist, simply because they are only 100$. Is it even worth it?

i get WG TTS. I think that is the best way to go unless you have really really skinny legs. I wear mine hard and bike in them and they did not stretch that much, but i always wear a belt.

also.....i just soaked mine for the first time and they shrank a lot in the thighs....i was very surprised, they will most likely stretch back out some. with my experience with naked and famous, I worry about shrinking as much as stretching

Does anyone have experience with buying WG tts? I am a 34 waist and was thinking of buying a WG Deep Indigo @ 34.5 waist, simply because they are only 100$. Is it even worth it?

My weird guys are tts and its been about a month and it has stretched, but i wear a belt and cant tell anymore

It seems like my weird guys are too big in the waist. They've been sitting in my closet for a while because I couldn't fit into them (damn winter weight), now I've got an extra .5"-1" in the waist. I've worn them a total of a week. Should I soak them to try to shrink them down a bit or wait a few months before the first soak?

re Weird Guys fit, I would definitely say size down 1. i'm a 34 waist in all levis and dress pants and i went with a 33 Weird Guy after trying them on at Barneys. after 5 months of wear they have stretched to the point that i think they're perfect, perhaps a little loose.

when deciding on which size to buy in WG i emailed brandon svarc. he suggested sizing down one unless i planned to bike in them, in which case he suggests sizing down two.

i would say go TTS or size down one.

no offense, 34 isnt exactly a small waist... plus your name is "fat"pikaboy. if you size down youll regret it for at least the first 3 months.

i'm a pretty average build, slightly athletic and i found the thigh region to be very tight for the first 2 months. now the thighs have stretched a little and the waist has stretched a very good deal.

took a few more shots of the denim today, backside included this time.

4388835708_4b1cf81526.jpg

4388835904_b4b5f67516.jpg

4388072397_58e438f725.jpg

I have a feeling these are going to be really great very soon. yup.

bonus fit pic

4388834066_0fcdf7acf4.jpg

z

What's up man. They are deep indigo sized down 1. And the denim is 15oz. The Newest set of pics on this page is an acrate color representation soon after a wash. These fade fast right after a wash while they're rough, and as they soften up again, begin to fade more slowly.I also just put them in the evo thread, and on denim archive website this week, they're really dirty again, and those pics show the evo well.

I can't seem to get this fit right. How do I get the stacking to look natural? Looks fine from the side and fucked up and jagged from the front. Legs are all bunched the hell up. Annoying.

Should I just abandon N&F and figure the fit ain't me?

121409002.jpg121409009.jpg121409001.jpg

I can't seem to get this fit right. How do I get the stacking to look natural? Looks fine from the side and fucked up and jagged from the front. Legs are all bunched the hell up. Annoying.

Should I just abandon N&F and figure the fit ain't me?

i think it looks cool. other people will know more than i do, but i think if you hemmed them a couple inches they might look better.

also they'll soften up a bit after you've washed/soaked them and worn them some more, so you should try that if you haven't already.