Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

yea that belt looks nice...

this is kind of a "general" denim question, but since i'm referring to my WGs here I figure it's semi-appropriate to ask in here.

here goes: for some reason, my WGs look kinda awkward with shoes, especially with very low cut sneakers. not only do the stacks flare out a bit, but the opening just doesnt sit right and almost recedes (if that makes sense? its like you can see my socks with im wearing almost any low top/low cut shoe) Ill try to post up a pic eventually. i'm not sure if this problem is due to them being a little long (i hemmed them 1" longer than i normally wear because i wanted "mad stackzzz") or the very small leg opening, or a combo of both.

does anyone else experience this with Weird Guys?

I haven't had a problem with it bestie. I have worn them with a variety of low cuts (some vans/air max 90's and some other stuff). maybe try to play around with your cuff?

Sick belt! I thought of getting the same one at barneys but I'm low on funds right now. Did you buy it for 60$?

yea i got it from Dutil in Vancouver for $60

haha yeah, high tops would really be the only fix for this. but wearing high's just really doesnt work for me. also, i cant really cuff these since i had them hemmed.... its like i've got them hemmed at the most 'perfect' length-- i have a problem with where they lay, and they arent long enough to cuff!

Holy, someone else from Edmonton! I didn't know that west ed had a store with N&F, I am going to go there right now and check it out. Thanks!

I'm actually from Winnipeg, I was there on spring break. But yeah, it's on Europa Boulevard and it's like the last shop on the right. They have nudies, N&F and a bunch of other jeans I didn't care about. They didn't seem to have many of the deep indigos left though.

Just got these slim guy 30's from Barneys - they are a little tight, can't get that top button closed yet. What do you guys think?

fronths.jpg

Pretty tight looking in the crotch, sure they'll stretch some. 31s would probably have been more comfortable. Cuffs look a bit big too.

Which slim guys are those?