Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

i do wish reg indigo could at least fade as easily as deep indigo =\

agreed, my regular indigos are about 8 months in with very subtle fading.

in all honesty though, i like my jeans darker and not so crazily faded. thats just me though.

deep indigo seem to fade very quickly. i'm just not a huge fan of knee fades and the vertical fading on the thighs... ill be doing a wash soon and taking real pics sometime soon, the regular indigos arent as prevalent as deep indigos around here....

i don't think its a bad fit...but it looks sloppy.

I think some double cuffs or at least 2" of hem would improve the look greatly. and if you're going for a looser top block fit pull them down a bit, the crotch looks bunched and you don't want a denim camel toe...

I think if you play with it a bit and figure something out they definitely have good potential.

I've only ever seen Evisu broken twill faded, and those are sick. so i'm excited everybody's hyping these lately so we can get something different on this page.

yea I agree it looks pretty sloppy in that picture

once the waist is a little looser i think ill pull them down a bit to get rid of the camel toe lol

they seem pretty loose though for size 28

will they stretch out a lot more?

thinkin about washin my wg indigos after about five months of daily wear. minimal fading around usual stressed areas (ass, combs, stacks) and the thighs are turning a weird ass light blue color. what do yall think should i soak, wash, or just wear em hard for another month or so

X-Post from the Evo Thread...

finally snapped some proper evo pics of my N&F deep indigo weird guys. been wearing them since Sept. 09. didn't wear them at all from Jan.-Mar. so they've got around 6 months on them.

2 washes due to massive amounts of dirt, 1 hot soak. pretty stubborn to lose indigo but i think by october when the eternal contest starts they'll be pretty good...

also 1 crotch repair, preemptively, but it was close.

4670257130_5439b21c46.jpg

4669631377_e4a9c5a107.jpg

4669626593_e1b17acf3d.jpg

4670254950_b31f1bd7f1.jpg

4669627759_330c374f27.jpg

4670255536_eb97e28b93.jpg

4670256126_ae1daa996a.jpg

4670257574_5a0c08f938.jpg

4669629865_7df20b04ed.jpg

4670256628_cdb16fff88.jpg

good shit Z

thinkin about washin my wg indigos after about five months of daily wear. minimal fading around usual stressed areas (ass, combs, stacks) and the thighs are turning a weird ass light blue color. what do yall think should i soak, wash, or just wear em hard for another month or so

depends on what you're going for. Are you trying to get high contrasty combs or whiskers, or are you going for a more vintage/ lighter shade of denim?

I washed mine first at 4 months, I really wish I had held out now.. but I will say the indigo denim starts to fade a lot faster after you wash them.

I'd say get them to 6 months at least and then reconsider, but it's up to you. post pics!