Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

FYI for button question: My N&F Slim Guy 21ozers' top button popped off. Brandon mailed me a replacement for free. You can't fault that kind of service.

What's the e-mail?

hey guys i need some help here... my red wefts smell nasty cause of a bon fire the other night. I dont want to wash them cause they are about a month and a half in. Any tips to get the smell out?

I wouldn't wash yet, it's too soon for that. If worst comes to worst you can always soak. Just wear them and the smell will work itself out, of just hang them out side for a little while and rub them with dryer sheets....or the freezer could work

Got my Weird Guys today. The fit is identical to 511s for me, a little looser though in the top block but not by much. These are going back, I expected them to be a bit tighter and honestly, if they're the same as my pair of Levis then I'm not going to pay the higher price.

Hey guys, so I have a pair of Skinny Guy, Black Power Stretch for sale

Tagged size is 29

Great condition, never really worn at all, 10/10

The price is 90 shipping is 10 dollars

Pm me for pics and questions

And I just bought a pair of Weird Guy Red Weft from Barnies, expecting them soon, Im pretty excited!

Cheers!

uh. waiting waiting waiting to repair my weird guys.

sewing machine: check

selvage scrap from vintage denim apron: check

time: no...

anyone got the big slubs? i got mysellf a pair half a year ago, after 2 wash pretty disappointed with the results.

will post pic later. im considering going to the beach soon and hopefully getting some better results from them.

I'm a noob and have to proclaim my addiction to denim...it all started with a pair of Naked and Famous Indigo Weird Guys....

I think I have quite a bit of breaking in to do....Heavy Rotations!!!

IMG00220-20100427-1618.jpg

Grand Totals:

6 - Naked and Famous

2 - Edwin

1 - Nudie

1 - Wesc

I really have issues! I forgot to mention that this was all w/in a months span! :confused:

Glad to be part of this forum....everyone here as great info...

-denimanddunks

wow. you must really love the cut / brand there. i can't imagine owning 6 pairs of jeans from the same company.

you could have saved some of that $$ and gotten some other sick stuff...

but i'm not gonna say thats not a great collection. alot of variety even just in the n&f denim. good shit.

no your job is to wear the shit out of at least one of those pairs. then you're addiction will really begin.

Weekend warrior Skinny Guys, work doesn't allow jeans so they don't get as much love as they deserve. Excuse the picture quality just working with an iPhone right now.

s2g0o7.jpg

Fit pic

1532m8x.jpg

Shitty combs and a wallet fade

20aymvn.jpg

Knee fade and some whiskers saying hello.

15p51ea.jpg

Close up of the wallet fade