Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

finally got my wg's repaired, so now I can wear them again. repair pics soon. (edit) now.

4573805906_a83f1e99ac.jpg

had a bit of time today, i'm going to add a lot more thread soon to reinforce these patches.

4573185133_1f55964c8f.jpg

here was the problem area.

4573185363_e0bfec1855.jpg

some more problem areas.

4573818944_cd1415b25c.jpg

4573188249_d02492aa38.jpg

4573185877_82463d0f53.jpg

4573188459_c5771a34e6.jpg

here is a lap shot, a bit greyer than actual color, blue is deeper still but they've lost a lot of indigo. glad i can wear them again after the repair. next thing is that right pocket...

4573187911_64a2b0f144.jpg

wow. you must really love the cut / brand there. i can't imagine owning 6 pairs of jeans from the same company.

you could have saved some of that $$ and gotten some other sick stuff...

but i'm not gonna say thats not a great collection. alot of variety even just in the n&f denim. good shit.

no your job is to wear the shit out of at least one of those pairs. then you're addiction will really begin.

Yeah, I know, but N&F honestly has a lot of variety and colorways, where as other brands have a lot of different blues....

Don't get me wrong, I want to get more, but have large task on my hands now ;)....

The questions is..."why do I find myself searching for more?" I'm sure a lot of people on here ask themselves the same question....

really like the shirt, too, what is it?

hmmmm. i will boldly say that it is from A&F. about 75% of my plaids / flannels are from there. i'm really tall and slim, and I found that their shirts fit me really well without the need for tailoring (i'm on the cheap), most other brands (without spending huge $$) are HUGE in the body on me.

i'll state in my defense that these shirts are the ONLY thing I will ever buy from there however. their ugly ass graphic T's and whatnot are a little early 00's high school for me lol.

hey guys i need some help here... my red wefts smell nasty cause of a bon fire the other night. I dont want to wash them cause they are about a month and a half in. Any tips to get the smell out?

I have used baking soda to remove oil stains on my jeans. I basically put it on the spot, rubbed it in, and vacuumed it out the next day. I bet you could try it on your whole jeans. Maybe put 'em in a trash bag with it, shake it around. The vacuum gets 90% of the baking soda out and the other 10% comes out if you slap 'em around :P

ddragovi like the fit, color and price.

great purchase IMO

personally i like the fit and dont think they will stretch out much (besides the waist, which is an easy fix- belt, then warm soak the waist when you need) because they arent too tight. nicely done

i believe all N&F are sanforized

i also believe how much they stretch in the waist depends on how tight they initially fit. if they start off baggy and falling down your arse i dont think theyll stretch much. when i got mine they were tight when buttoned but still managable, and stretched from a tagged 30 (read: 32 in waist) to about 34 and change, so about 2 inches (read: 4 sizes above tagged size)

I've had my pair of N&F deep indigo Weird Guys for about seven months now and finally got a pretty big rip in the thighs. I patched and sewed it and some smaller ones up for some damage control but what I'm wondering is, is there any way to own these jeans while sizing two down for more than six or seven months without this happening?

I'd like to be as active as possible to break them in, but there's also the constant fear that they're going to rip like they did two days ago stepping up about two feet.

Is there anything I could do when making a new purchase to stretch out the fabric in the thighs to prevent this? Or do I just have to constantly watch what I'm doing? I can post fit and fade pics later if anyone's interested in the work I've done so far.

N&F as a company has only been making jeans for a little over 2 years, u got a fresh pair, one of his first, so i can see why that would happen (lack of trial and error, too early to tell where the weak points where in the denim). i have a few pairs all looking great, non from before aug 2009 but i did experience a busted button from his spring collection 09. all I'm trying to say is with time comes experience and I'm sure the next pair u pick up will last you well over the year u where hoping for.

i know that the new elephant 19oz coming out this fall is gonna be a must have for me.

i recommend the new vintage blue selvedge, feels strong and well stitched. or weird guy 21oz if you can still find it.

Blue Owl is now stocking Naked and Famous denim. Our first shipment includes a few standard models, but expect some kick ass collaborations in the near future. Here is our shipment:

Naked and Famous "Skinny Guy" Broken-Twill 13 oz Raw Selvedge Denim in Indigo

7999945.1b.JPG7999945.3b.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999945

Naked and Famous "Skinny Guy" Black Power Stretch Denim

7999946.1b.JPG7999946.3b.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999946

Naked and Famous "Weird Guy" Broken-Twill 13 oz Raw Selvedge Denim in Indigo

7999942.1b.JPG7999942.3b.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999942

Naked and Famous "Weird Guy" Gray 13 oz Selvedge Denim

7999943.1b.JPG7999943.3b.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999943

Blue Owl is now stocking Naked and Famous denim. Our first shipment includes a few standard models, but expect some kick ass collaborations in the near future. Here is our shipment:

Naked and Famous "Skinny Guy" Broken-Twill 13 oz Raw Selvedge Denim in Indigo

7999945.1b.JPG7999945.3b.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999945

Okay, lets be honest here. N&F hot commodity and in everyones top carrying list for this fall. These pictures.... don't really make these jeans look good. More like "my carrots squeezed so tight it's loosing it's seeds"