Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Yesterday I was at a local store in Montreal that sells some good denim with a lot of N&F in stock. The guy showed me a pair of camel hair denim WG that are not released yet. I havnt seen anything about these anywhere online.

Also not sure if I woould be interested because the color is a mustard orangey color

I wonder if any other company used camel hair and what exactly the benefit would be.

heads up to any locals. Dutil got the old N&F 21oz slim guys got 40% off + 8.88$ discount.

i got a size 31, was fitting snug... any past owners know how much they will stretch / shrink..

mostly going back this week to get their dark indigo wierd guys.. they are on sale too

I just found out that Gilt man is have a naked and famous sale until Monday and they have a pair of Slim Guy in a brown canvas on sale for dirt cheap. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this particular model and could help me out with sizing. Should I get my normal size or go up one? Please help me.

any one else rocking the grey WG's in this thread? I've been wearing mine for about a month now, and was wondering if anyone else is stacking them or should i hem them for less stacking? any opinions?

sup.

I've been wearing my grays for about 5 months now, i let them stack as they will, didn't bother hemming.

Chances are I'm a bit younger than you though...have you tried cuffing if you don't like the look of stacks?

I just found out that Gilt man is have a naked and famous sale until Monday and they have a pair of Slim Guy in a brown canvas on sale for dirt cheap. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this particular model and could help me out with sizing. Should I get my normal size or go up one? Please help me.

I ordered the Weird Guy Organic Indigo on Gilt, got them for 50$ including shipping, hope the fit's nice

I attended the (capsule) fashion show today in Paris and saw a black jean made in a 26 ozs broken twill denim. And I was told that a 33 ozs denim is about to be released by Naked and Famous as well.

That would be the ultimate winter in Montreal jean!

it actually concerns a 27oz ringspun cloth with black warp & weft. Their next release will b a 32oz denim (the box arrived in their office just b'fore heading to Capsule I was told).... Just to pass correct information!

wow. i think that innovation is cool and all, and I can appreciate the unique cornucopia of fabrics they seem to have at their disposal. But come on. make jeans, not denim that is basically just fodder for people to hype on. that said I really enjoy my pair and I think the brand has staying power in the denim game, but I think they should pay more attention to their staple jeans for the denim consumer, not 15 year old hypebeasts.

I am very curious to see if these have any shrinkage after rinsing or washing. Do they go back towards normal or do they stay stretched out?

On cold winter days do they conduct the cold toward your skin?

And can't you just picture...

"Sir, can you please make sure your pockets are empty and walk through the detector again."

still beeps - runs manual detector over you

"Sir, can you please step over there and remove your trousers"

wow. i think that innovation is cool and all, and I can appreciate the unique cornucopia of fabrics they seem to have at their disposal. But come on. make jeans, not denim that is basically just fodder for people to hype on. that said I really enjoy my pair and I think the brand has staying power in the denim game, but I think they should pay more attention to their staple jeans for the denim consumer, not 15 year old hypebeasts.

I agree. Seems more like a gimmick than anything.

z, i agree as well.

i love the innovation and uniqueness(i relate them to sam adams small enough to have aspirations yet big enough to do things with it) i think they should keep staples like the DEEP INDIGO!!!!! FOR ON!!!!!

once you see some nice fade qualities of the denim it isnt made anymore. what happen to red weft ones?

but i do love the weird guy fit and the price point. i would still rather buy n&f over apc though i love my apcs

edit: what if it rips? would needles be stabbing you all over? first denim related death?

Weird guys seem to have a bit larger thighs than many slim jeans, so I'm not sure that many people have really needed them to stretch out. I'm sure the denim would stretch if it is being strained, like when people downsize in the waist, and the same should happen if they are really tight on your thigh. I strongly doubt that they would stretch to the point of being loose on the thigh however. You might make a little more room, but you're not going to get a whole different fit out of them...

Just my opinion though.....maybe someone else has more experience on the matter?

Hey guys, I was wondering how much the thighs on the weird guys would stretch...I mean the thighs are pretty damn tight on me. I feel emo. lol.

Not much. They will stretch to be not skin tight, they'll sit just off your legs. So they'll feel more comfortable but still look just as tight. You can also sag them a bit to help your legs breathe.

Pics??? That's an easier way for us to give you an answer.